Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Alhadeethul musalsal bil awwaliyyat

You have contributed 12.5% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 15:15
Assalaamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu, my dear brothers in islam today i would like to share a hadeeth of prophet s which i heard from mufti taqi usmani DB when he came bangladesh for khatmul bukhari, and this hadeeth is a specific hadeeth saying alhadeethul musalsal bil awwaliyyat meaning the hadeeth which is narrated by those narrators who narrated it saying i heard this hadeeth first from this sheik. So i heard this hadeeth first from taqi usmani madda zilluhul aaliya in our last class of dawratul hadeeth. This is the matan of hadeeth " الراحمون، يرحمهم الرحمن إرحموا من في الأرض يرحمك من في السمآء" meaning: the kind people, Rahman (Allah) showers his mercy on them, so be kind with whatever is in the earth, the one who is in above the sky will shower His mercy on you.
Maa shaa Allah may Allah swt give us tawfeeq to be kind with all and everything.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 15:35
Jazak'Allah khayran, Mawlana. May I ask where & under who you studied the collections of Hadith in your final year?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 21:23

True Life wrote:
View original post

Assalaamu alaikum akhi i have studied in sylhet jamia qaasimul ulum shahjalal rahmatullahi alaihi. I have studied sahih bukhari with shaikhul hadeeth allamah muhibbul haque and allaamah abul kalam zakariyyah damat barakaatuhum. I studied sahih muslim with sheikhul hadeeth hadhraat mawlana abdul hakim rahimahullah who was classmate of sheikh mfti taqi usmani DB, i heard from him that in the final year in pakistan in some great madrasah sheikh abdul hakim rahimahullah was number one in the board and taqi usmani saheb was 2nd. I have studied tirmidhi with sheikh shafeequl haque rahimahullah, i studied abo dawood with maulana shafeequl haque rahimahullah and with sheikh abdullah bitangali. And nasaaee with sheikh mawlana abdul malik saheb. Ibn e majah with sheikh abdur raheem saheb. Muatta imam malik with sheikh abdul malik saheb. Muattah imam muhammad with allaamah abdur rabb bordeshi huzur rahimahullah. And many others... Also i have studied sahih bukhari with mufti e aazam taqi usmani saheb for two classes. And with sheikh rafi usmani two classes as well. I have the sanad from them too alhamdulillah

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 21:34
True Life wrote:
View original post

True Life wrote:
View original post

Assalaamu alaikum akhi i have studied in sylhet bangladesh jamia qaasimul ulum shahjalal rahmatullahi alaihi. I have studied sahih bukhari with shaikhul hadeeth allamah muhibbul haque and allaamah abul kalam zakariyyah damat barakaatuhum. I studied sahih muslim with sheikhul hadeeth hadhraat mawlana abdul hakim rahimahullah who was classmate of sheikh mufti e aazam pakistan taqi usmani DB, i heard from him that in the final year in pakistan in some great madrasah sheikh abdul hakim rahimahullah was number one in the board and taqi usmani saheb was 2nd. I have studied tirmidhi with sheikh shafeequl haque rahimahullah, i studied abo dawood with maulana shafeequl haque rahimahullah and with sheikh abdullah bitangali. And nasaaee with sheikh mawlana abdul malik saheb. Ibn e majah with sheikh abdur raheem saheb. Muatta imam malik with sheikh abdul malik saheb. Muattah imam muhammad with allaamah abdur rabb bordeshi huzur rahimahullah. And many others... Also i have studied sahih bukhari with mufti e aazam taqi usmani saheb for two classes. And with sheikh rafi usmani two classes as well. I have the sanad from them too alhamdulillah. Also i have got qirah sanad from Qari maulana abdul matin saheb who was a good student of shaykhul qurrah Qari abdus samad abdul basit. وهؤلآء كلهم نعم الله عز وجل، والحمد لله رب العالمين الذي وفقني في طلب الدين خمسة عشر سنة

+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 21:34
abu sawda wrote:
View original post

Salam

Welcome to the forum Maulana

InshAla we can hopefully benefit from you

Duas

Wasalam
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2015 21:58
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, akhi remember me and all mumineen in your precious duas too. InshaAllah i will remember you too.
+2 -0Like x 2
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2015 10:33
Assalamu alaykum

We request moulana to post more on taqleed, madhahib etc.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2015 11:24
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, InshaAllah brother i will try my best to post,

Request for duas

Wajazaakallahu ahasanal jazaa

Ma'assalaam
+1 -0Like x 1

Quick Reply

CAPTCHA - As you are a guest, you are required to answer the following:

In the above image: What is the word in green?