report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 19th December 2014 18:59
abdulquddus wrote:
View original post

Brother that's what I did.. I distributed it into two parts and sent.
Please Muaaf for inconvenience..

Brother Ibn Ismail pease remove the image in your post
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 19th December 2014 19:00
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

Ok sorry. JazakAllah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 19th December 2014 19:08
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

Can you translate it so we can understand why you would like it removed, because he did say, "The fools issued some nonsense" of course he is not justifying their actions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 19th December 2014 20:01
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Okay, so I managed to read most of it even though Urdu is not not my first or second language.

It says: (partially) removed

The fact is that they DID murder innocent children, young and old as well as adults! I heard one of the survivors say in an interview, that he saw a 2 year old child get killed. (although, one wonders what a baby was doing there)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 00:16
Quote:
LAHORE: Ulema of all schools of thought condemned the Peshawar incident in their Friday sermons across the country on the appeal of the Pakistan Ulema Council.

Ulema of 73,000 mosques under the Wafaqul Masajid Pakistan expressed solidarity with the victims of the Peshawar incident.

The ulema demanded that the government takes serious action against terrorists. PUC Central Chairman Hafiz Muhammad Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi led the Friday prayers and condemned the incident. He prayed for eternal peace of the martyrs and patience for the bereaved families.
Source: Daily Times
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 02:45
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيكُم وَرَحمَةُٱللَّهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُه
I did feel a bit irritated before uploading the photo. I think it is best it is not viewed in public, since people with no references around may get
cast in a doubt

As did the brother who sent me this, I got it confirmed from Mufti Ismail Musa sahab, it is not true.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 02:58
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The 2 year old child; a teacher had brought her baby, as do some teachers in primary and secondary school systems.

As per the news I heard from my mother.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 06:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Brother sorry I couldn't translate at that time.. And the image has been removed now. The reason why I said this is above 15≠ children rather Adults.
And this is a wrong news or whatever.. But not everyone will do research about it and will just believe anyway. And will point fingers towards the righteous ones too.. I don't even know who the leader is.. I will insha Allah remove this text.. Please you too removed the translation.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 09:19
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

جزاكُمُ اللهُ خيراً و أحسن الجزاء maulana and bro true life
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2014 12:34
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2014 00:20
True Life wrote:
View original post

Yes!...A couple of years ago channel 4 did a new piece showing a video of Pakistani Soldiers carrying out an apparent revenge attack by rounding up young teenage boys in a village in the tribal agency and executing them.

A decade or so ago the Americans after having taken heavy losses in Afghanistan, claimed that insurgents were carrying out raids against their troops in Afghanistan in then retreating across the border into the autonomous tribal areas. They started putting immense pressure on the Pakistani government to take military action in the Tribal areas.

The Pakistani Military stated that any such Army action would be counter productive, that it would inevitably result in civilian casualties, and the various clans and tribes would rise up and it would result in a full blown insurgency resulting in a far worse situation.

The Pakistanis presented a 3 point plan to the Americans which they believed would be more effective then a direct Military operations.
(1) The use of undercover military operatives and agents to infiltrate the militant organisations and to destroy them from within. (2) Aid and construction work, building of infrastructure, roads electricity etc, to earn the goodwill of the Tribal peoples. (3) The heavy support and promotion of mainstream religious dawah and welfare organisations in to the area so that ultra extremist ideology could be defeated and to prevent it from becoming deep rooted. This seemed like a very sensible plan.

But the Americans refused to accept the Plan of the Pakistani Army instead they used threats of sanctions and propaganda and everything else to force the Pakistanis to take Military action. The Americans themselves have continued to heavily bombard the area aerially through drone attacks. The result is that what the Pakistani Military feared would have happen has happened over the last 10 years. Resulting in a cycle of terror with no end in sight.

It is also rumoured that Raymond Davies the CIA operative captured in Lahore a few years ago and Later released by the PAK government. Was captured with blueprints for attacks to be carried out on Sufi Shrines apparently the objective being to blame Wahabbis, and to create a never ending sectarian conflict between the Sufis and Wahabbis. Similar to the ongoing Sunni shia conflict in Pakistan, and it is also rumoured that the Sunni/Shia conflict was fuelled by the Blackwater operatives carrying out attacks on both Shia and sunni targets and then blaming the other.

Pakistan as the Only Muslim Nuclear Power and with a strong military was considered a serious threat. So the Americans have been helping its decline and to remove it as a potential threat to its "strategic interests".

Interestingly prior to the invasion of Iraq in 2003, King Abdullah of Jordan visited the U.K. and in the British Parliament he warned that the west should not invade Iraq and if they did so they would open a Pandoras box...! The west paid no heed, invaded Iraq fuelled a Sunni shia conflict to devide and conquer the result is the emergence of a Terrorist group ISIS.

Back to Pakistan what has been seen with the TTP and other organisations in the World, such as the GIA in Algeria in the 1990's, and Al Qaeda in Iraq, Al shabab in Somalia, is that once the original leadership is assasinated the emergence of something more xtreme takes its place, and once that leadership is killed something more extreme until these groups evovlve to the stage of barbarity beyond comprehension.

+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2014 13:50
Maripat wrote:
View original post

sir army does aim for civilian population when bombarding with jets and when massacring entire villages. ample evidence exists of their bombardments
that doesnt justify TTP massacre though. totally haram
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2014 13:51
No post ratings