Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fake Tariq Jameel warning by Shaykh (Maulana) Tariq Jameel (HA)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
muslim11, abu mohammed, dr76
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2014 17:47

Halalified YT Audio

BE WARNED about:

1. Voice mimicry
  2. Style mimicry
  3. Fake associates
  4. Fake charity collections
  5. Fake Fatwaas
  6. Fake Tariq Jameels on social media, facebook and people collecting 100,000 for Madrasa donations
  7. Pages upon pages of fake Tariq Jameel where even answers to Mas'ail are being given.

There is NO twitter, no FACEBOOK, no WEBSITE except alh.com.pk associated with Shaykh (Maulana) Tariq Jameel (HA).

Warning from Maulana:

I am a human like you and I have within me good and evil and may Allah (SWT) conceal the faults of all (Ameen). Don’t exaggerate people, don’t put them on a pedestal, and don’t expect perfection. May Allah (SWT) forgive all of us and overlook our shortcoming (Ameen).

report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2014 18:08
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2014 18:19
I haven't had the chance to listen to the video yet, but just a quick question, is this fake also a lookalike?

I know of and personally met fake Musharraf and fake Bhutto (late) very dangerous! So I can imagine the implications of fakes. Although these people didn't take any advantage of their talents, these fake Ulama are even more dangerous. They are doing harm to the ummah and are sell outs to iblees.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2014 19:45
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
From what I understood over the phone Mawlana's voice also gets imitated, and when they go in person to collect money, they claim to be associates of Mawlana and coming in his name..

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 16:07
Salam

This fraud has been happening for quite some time now in various guises all under the name of ISLAM, where people have been using Deen as a money milking cow. Sadly the gullible and ignorant often fall into this trap and usually its the weak, poor sincere ones that end up getting ripped off.

Sometimes its usually done by people who you know or trust, and that could be senior sathis in different efforts or even senior khulafa, if you don't hear it from the 'source' yourself 'in person face to face', then for the sake of your own imaan please reject any fund gathering activities, investment opportunities etc amd warn others too.

I've seen it happen personally in some circles, one example I can give you out of the many is there was one brother was a 5 time punctual namazi, big beard, always in thawb/kurta, with tasbeeh in hand,islamically you could say he was on a high level masha'Ala, he got ripped off as he was duped into an investment opportunity which never existed, 6 months later he was told sorry the whole thing has collapsed, that brother today is fully clean shaven and his namaz I don't know even if he prays no more or not, sad to say thanks to some it all went down the gutter.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 16:11
In relation to the above that's why Maulana's son set up their official facebook page too alongside with the website mentioned, as too many people were making phoney accounts and what not.

Is that going down now or what ?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 16:31

Jinn wrote:
View original post

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon, May Allah protect..

I feel so sorry for this person.. Why don't you take some elders to talk to him, Allah tested him because he Loves him! Your mom gives you some responsibility, you fail.. She gets angry, disappointed.. Scolds... Does she starts hating her child? NO! Do you start disliking her? No!! 

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 16:40
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

There are many examples like this that I could give you, already tried it but sadly to no avail.

Lets just hope that time is the best healer.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2014 17:45
did tou try talking to him personally? I know this is very difficult time.. kins words matter ALOT.. know of someone who changed because of just words spoken by someone... he sure needs time but he needs something more than that too.. what are we here for? A Muslim is in need we can't sit like this.. ..
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2014 17:42
السلام عليكم

So many Twitter accounts in his name.. some even claiming to be his official account.. i tweeted the link to many of these .. No response from anyone as yet..
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th November 2014 20:44
Social media is very dangerous. Retweets, likes and the like can feed the Nafs an immense pleasure. Opening your twitter page and seeing your tweet being retweeted a few dozen times just makes you feel good & satisfied, even if it's on the name of someone else. May Allah ta'ala protect us all...
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2014 06:51
+2 -0
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2014 12:11
umar123 wrote:
View original post
I don't think those accounts need to be closed as they apparently don't harm anyone. But it should just be made clear that they're not official accounts of Mawlana and those running the account are not in anyway related to Mawlana sahab. Otherwise there's some benefit in them too... They are not cheating or frauding ppl...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 26th November 2014 18:59
True Life wrote:
View original post

Yea.. only the ones that create trouble needs to be reported...
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2017 10:15
Is there a newer video for the OP as the previous one has been removed.

Reason I ask is because I am being sent clips of talks where fabrications are being narrated, silly things are being said and such things make Deobandi's and in particular, TJ's look bad.

Although sometimes Maulana does tend to narrate weak or fabricated narrations - it is hard to tell what's really going on and where they are coming from. One tiny example was of a narration in which he is alleged to say that Allah prayed the Janazah of the Prophet, then the angels, then the companions....

EDIT: I've found this alh.com.pk/molana-tariq-jamils-twitter-account/ but need in on youtube to pass on.

EDIT 2: Found it www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcYfdXTI5A0 but this is only for twitter

Halalified YT Audio
+1 -0