Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fraud of Qadiyani Qasim Rashid

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
the fake shaykh, dr76, abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, Jinn, Arslan., Naqshband66, True Life, Yasin, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2014 21:59
As you know, the entire Qadiyani religion is based on fraud, deception, distortion and lies. From time to time members of the Qadiyani cult try to deceive Muslims as well as non-Muslims with the same arguments that have been at least refuted a hundred times by the scholars of real Islam. Muslims don't mind Qadiyanis rejecting fundamental tenets of Islamic faith as much as claiming the right of being called and treated like Muslims. For Muslims this fraud can not be tolerated any less than imposters accessing the bank account or bedroom of someone else by deceivingly passing themselves off as the real account owner or husband. Each and every Muslim feels their indentity as a believer in the Islamic faith being violated by these imposters, emerged from Qadiyan.

One of their fraudsters, who is getting a lot of attention and spotlight through non-Muslim and unfortunately also seemingly Muslim mediums, is Qasim Rashid. You might have heard his name in association with the latest ISNA convention or stumbled over his "contributions" to various social/online medias. He also recently published an article named "10 Fabrications Muslim Leaders Need to Stop Making About Ahmadi Muslims". Now, for majority of Muslims his distorted arguments will seem old... but there's always simple people buying in this fraud and twisting of words & facts. So, insha'Allah let's addresse some of these "10 fabrications" which are in reality true.

10 Facts Qasim Rashid Needs to Stop Denying About Qadiyani non-Muslims
[1] Ahmadiyya is a new religion
[2] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be greater than Prophet Muhammad ï·º
[3] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad insulted Jesus Christ
[4] Ahmadi non-Muslims consider anyone who doesn't accept Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a kafir (infidel)
[5] Ahmadiyya non-Muslim Community is a British or Jewish conspiracy
[6] Ahmadi non-Muslims don't accept Muhammad ï·º as the Seal of the Prophets
[7] Ahmadi non-Muslims provoke violence to gain sympathy from the West
[8] Ahmadi non-Muslims pay people to join the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
[9] Ahmadi non-Muslims have changed the Qur'an and have invented new hadith to suit their needs
[10] Ahmadi non-Muslims don't perform Hajj to Mecca
[Appendix] Does Qasim Rashid ever tell the truth?

Note: This cult will be judged based on the writings and sayings of their own leaders. Any Qadiyani rejecting or differing from these is not really representing the Qadiyani faith.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+8 -0Like x 5Winner x 3
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2014 22:31
[1] Ahmadiyya is a new religion

Fraudster Qasim Rashid writes:
Quote:
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a sect of Islam. It is not a new religion. It was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian in 1889. Ahmad claimed that he was the awaited Messiah and Mahdi prophesized by Prophet Muhammad and foretold by the Holy Qur'an. Muslims who believe in the Messiah, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, are known as Ahmadi Muslims. We adhere to the same Islamic declaration of faith, "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger. We likewise observe the same 5 Pillars of Islam and same 6 Articles of Faith.

The only difference in belief is that Ahmadi Muslims believe the awaited Messiah and Mahdi has come in the person of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, while the rest of the Muslim world is awaiting Jesus Christ's physical descent from heaven (a concept Ahmadi Muslims reject based on their understanding of the Qur'an and ahadeeth).

Bottom Line: Ahmadiyya is not a new religion, it is a sect of Islam.
This is one of the most common deceptions of this cult. They claim that their differences with the Islamic faith are not of fundemantal but trivial nature. Actually exactly the opposite is evident from their own books. Take this excerpt from "Fataawa Ahmadiyya" for example:

"It is completely wrong that there is some trivial conflict between us and non-Ahmedis (Muslims). Because denying the one who has been appointed by Allah (i.e., one who is sent by Allah) is infidelity. Our opposition (Muslims) are atheists of Mirza saheb's appointment (his Prophesy). Now say how can this conflict be a trivial one?" (Fataawa Ahmadiyyah, page 274)

And the most fundamental difference must be Mirza Ahmad claiming not only being the prophecised Messiah or Mehdi like Qasim claims but actually Prophethood for himself. This is a fact hard to digest for many of today's Qadiyanis, so they are left with two options: Either declare Mirza as a liar and fraud or accept his claim of prophethood. Mirza Ghulam writes himself:

"I swear by the God who is having my soul in his hands he had sent me and named me 'Nabi' (Prophet)." (Haqeeqatul Wahi, page 28) "The true God is the one who had sent his Prophet in Qadiyan." (Daafeul-Bala, page 110)

There are many other fundamental differences between Islam and the Qadiyani religion, for a more detailed refutation of this lie of Qasim Rashid please refer to Mawlana Muhammad Idrees Kandhalvi (RH)'s "The Fundamental Conflicts Between Islam And Qadiyaniyat".
+7 -0Like x 2Winner x 5
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2014 23:09
[2] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be greater than Prophet Muhammad ï·º

'Mirza' Qasim Rashid continues:
Quote:
In an effort to arouse anger in the minds of unlearned Muslims, clerics make this fabrication often. In reality Ahmad considered himself insignificant compared to the grandeur and majesty of Prophet Muhammad. Ahmadi Muslims believe Prophet Muhammad was the Seal of the Prophets, and therefore God's greatest creation. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad famously wrote, "The Prophet is Muhammad, the chosen one, who is higher and more exalted than all Prophets and is the most perfect of Messengers and is the Khatam ul Anbiya, and the best of men."

Bottom Line: The Messiah Ahmad was clear that Prophet Muhammad was the greatest of God's creation. You can read Ahmad's extensive writings in praise of the greatness and perfection of Prophet Muhammad here.
First off all, Qasim's blatantly leaving out sending salutations on the real Prophet ï·º reveals their lack of reverence, love and respect for the final Messenger ï·º. Besides that this claim is as ridcilous as the first one and easily unveiled by many of Mirza's own statements, which Qasim did not dare to cite. After introducing his perverted concept of being the reincarnation of the Messenger ï·º in "Roohani Khazain" - the Bible of Qadiyanis - itself, Mirza not only stops there but emphasises again and again that he is on a higher spiritual level than the Prophet Muhammad ï·º was (na'udhu billah min dhalik).

"The spirituality of our Holy Prophet (SAW) was conceived in 5th thousand (ie Makki birth) with its precise attributes and that period was not the the climax of his spirituality's development. It was rather the first step to the highest pinnacle of its perfection. Thereafter this spirituality manifested itself in its full glamour during the 6th thousand (his rebirth in Qadian) at the present time." (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiyah, Roohani Khazain, Vol.16, p.266)

"The truth is that the spirituality of the (reincarnated) Holy Prophet at the end of the 6th millennium (i.e. these days in the form of Mirza), is much more stronger, more complete and forceful than in those early years, rather it is like the 14th (full moon) night." (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiyah, Roohani Khazain, vol.16, pp. 271-272)

So, regardless of what Mirza Ghulam may have written in praises of the Messenger ï·º, he still regarded himself (and his followers obviously also do) spiritually superior. And matter of fact, if Mirza Ghulam believed himself to be the reincarnation of the Messenger ï·º then he was in his sick mind only praising himself.

Here's another example of the abuses and belitteling of Allah's Messengers including the final One ï·º.

"There is a lot of difference between Muhammad ï·º and us because I always receive the aid and support of God." (Nuzoolul-Maseeh, page 96) "Leave the rememberance of Mary's son, Gulam Ahmed is better than him." (Daafeul-Bala, page 2)

"Muhammad has arrived again in us
with advanced glory than what he was
Who wants to see Muhammad in perfection
must go to Qadiyan and see Ghulam Ahmed."

(Paighaam-e-Sulah 24 March 1916)
+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 3
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2014 01:05
[3] Mirza Ghulam Ahmad insulted Jesus Christ

Rashid resumes the discussion directly from where we stopped:
Quote:
As with the previous fabrication, this is a common allegation some Muslim leaders espouse to create anti-Ahmadi Muslim sentiment. As Islam requires Muslims to love and revere all God's prophets, Jesus Christ is no exception. Ahmadi Muslims love Jesus more than we love our own parents or children. However, this has not stopped antagonistic clerics from promoting this fabricated claim that Ahmad insulted Jesus. Worry not, however, as Ahmadi Muslim scholars literally wrote a book to debunk this misconception.

Bottom Line: Ahmadi Muslims love and praise Jesus as a pure prophet of God.
Who is not aware of Mirza's profanities on Eesa (alayhis salaam)?! What Rashid means by "debunking this misconception" is that the passages often quoted on this topic are not taken in their apparent context. Most of them are in refutation of Christians and debates with their priests, in which Mirza refers to the image of Jesus drawn in the Bible as obscene, a drunkard and fornicator. But they like to forget about Mirza's grave exaggarations in paraphrasing the stories from the Christian scriptures and adding insults of his own.

Now, leaving aside those passages we cite Mirza below where he talks about Jesus in such a fashion, that does not befit Hadhrat Eesa (alayhis salaam)'s status at all. The tounge of every Muslim would refuse to utter such nonsense, but not Mirza who regarded Isa (alayhis salaam) as a very lowly and almost failed Nabi of Allah ta'ala. (na'uzubillah)

"(Jesus, The Messiah) came to a particular nation and Alas! the world did not get any spiritual benefit from him. He left an example of such a prophethood whose harm proved to be greater than its good. Sufferings and Conflicts increased due to his coming." (Ittmam-al-Hujjat, Roohani Khazain vol 8, p.308)

"Although the Messiah (Jesus) kept healing physical ailments by this practice (of mesmerism), in terms of instilling firm belief and guidance in the hearts regarding the Oneness of God and in establishing religious steadfastness, his achivements were so poor that he was almost a failure." (Izala-e-Auham, Roohani Khazain vol 3 p.258)

For the sake of brevity I'll stop here, but it's needless to say that Mirza Ghulam made a lot more of insulting and blasphemous remarks regarding the character of Isa ibn Maryam (alayhis salam). Mirza can be quoted disparaging his teachings, denying his miracles, accusing him of false prophecies and the worst of all claiming excellence over him. For further, more detailed reading refer to this and this page with many more examples.
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2014 13:36
[4] Ahmadi non-Muslims consider anyone who doesn't accept Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a kafir (infidel)

Qasim keeps deceiving the innocent laymen:
Quote:
For the record, Ahmadi Muslims consider anyone a Muslim who recites the Kalima or Islamic declaration of faith that Prophet Muhammad taught, "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger." Thus, far from passing takfir (declaring infidel) on anyone, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the world's only Muslim sect that has categorically rejected the poison of Takfirism since its inception in 1889. Over a century ago the Messiah Ahmad declared even about those who did not accept him, "...my belief from the beginning has been that no person becomes a kafir or antichrist by denying my claim. I do not apply the term kafir to any person who professes the Kalima..."

On the contrary, in 1974 Muslim leaders from each of Islam's 72 other sects convened in Pakistan, and in a collective act of takfir, unanimously declared all Ahmadi Muslims to be "non-Muslim." This unprecedented pronouncement led Pakistan's Parliament to pass the Second Amendment, formally declaring Ahmadis to be non-Muslim. To date, Muslim leaders the world over rely on the 1974 amendment to practice takfir against all Ahmadi Muslims.

Bottom Line: Ahmadi Muslims consider a Muslim anyone who recites the Kalima--as this is precisely what Prophet Muhammad taught.[/quote]The official stance (fatwa) of Qadiyanis in this regard has been quoted already above under point number 1, which declares "disbelief in Mirza Ghulam" as infidelity. Our friend Rashid must be aware of the book "Kalimatul Fasl" (if not then he can download it from Qadiyani's official website), well let's have a quick review by the Lahori sect of Qadiyani religion of this book:

[quote]This is the book in which the Qadiani doctrine is presented most vigorously and emphatically that Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet just like Moses, Jesus and the Holy Prophet Muhammad, and that any Muslim who does not believe in Hazrat Mirza sahib is (1) a kafir, (2) a full-fledged kafir, (3) excluded from the fold of Islam, and (4) that Ahmadis must treat other Muslims in the same way as if they belonged to a religion of the past like Christians, and that Ahmadis should only say assalamu alaikum to other Muslims in the same way as a Muslim can sometimes greet a non-Muslim with this greeting.

It is laid down in this book absolutely blatantly that Ahmadis must not have any religious or social dealings with other Muslims in the ways that a Muslim is meant to have dealings with his fellow Muslims.

If you want to know what caused the split in the movement in 1914, read this book written in 1915.

The Qadiani Jamaat has spent decades trying to distance itself from the views expressed in this book, so I don’t know if they have completely lost their senses by making it available online. It is the perfect gift to the opponents of the Ahmadiyya movement and gives them all the grounds for declaring Ahmadis as kafir.
Even if any Qadiyani wishes to distance himself from this book like the Lahori sect, then there remain enough sayings of Mirza Ghulam himself. Which clearly show the Qadiyani stance towards non-Qadiyanis (i.e. Muslims). Have a quick look here:

"Allah has revealed to me that he who does not follow me and does not give me his oath of allegiance and remains in opposition is disobeying the will of Allah and His Rasul and is Jahannami (doomed to Hell)." (Collection of Posters, Vol. 3, P. 275)

"Question: Huzoor-e-aali (Respected Mirza Ghulam) has mentioned in thousands of places that it is not at all right to call Kafir a Kalima-go (someone who recites the Kalima) and an Ahle-Qibla. It is quite obvious that except those Momineen who become Kafir by calling you (Mirza Ghulam) a Kafir, no one becomes a Kafir by merely not accepting you. However, you have now written to Abdul Hakeem Khan that anyone who has received my message and has not accepted me is no longer a Muslim. There is contradiction between this statement and your statements in previous books. Earlier in Tiriaq-ul-Quloob etc you had mentioned that no one becomes Kafir by not accepting you; now you are writing that by rejecting me he becomes a Kafir?!

Answer: This is strange that you consider the person who rejects me and the person who calls me Kafir as two different persons, whereas in the eyes of God he is the same type; because he who does not accept me is because he considers me a fabricator..."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 167)

Not only have Muslims been declared by Mirza Ghulam and his followers as infidels, but they also declared certain interactions and dealings with "non-Ahmadis" as totally forbidden, unlawful and sinful. For example: Marriage with non-Qadiani, Praying Behind Muslims or Funeral Prayer for Muslims. If you want to read more about what Qadiyanis think of real Muslims, then proceed here!

Above all that Mirza Ghulam was not a regular Takfiri, but one of it's worst forms. Whoever dared to oppose his absurdities became not only victim of blatant Takfir like above, but also profane slurs and slanders. Such offences that do not befit the tounge of any civilized and well-mannered human, leave alone someone claiming to be Prophet, Messiah or Mehdi.

"And he who is not sure of our success is bastard and that he is not a lawful son of his father." (Anwarul Islam, Roohani Khazain, v.9 p.31)

"Except for the children of prostitute, whose hearts have been sealed by God, everyone else believes in me and has accepted me." (Aina-e-Kamalat-e-Islam, Roohani Khazain vol.5 p.547-548)

"Our enemies have become the pigs of the jungle and their women have become worse than bitches." (Najmul Huda, Roohani Khazain, v.14 p.53)

Where's the "Love for all, Hatred for none" policy and mentality, which Qadiyanis love to advertise, gone now? And this is only the obscene profanities used against their "non-Ahmadi Muslim brothers" (the new name Qadiyani TV anchors give Muslims to deceive them), there are dozen others also aiming at followers of Jewish, Christian and Hindu faith. It's funny how after these remarks of their "founding father", Qadiyanis still moan about harshness directed towards them. In the chapter "Nurul-Haq" of their Bible (Roohani Khazain vol.17) Mirza Ghulam dedicates five pages, from page 158 till page 162, to curse his opponents literally a thousand times:

The Pakistani goverment can be accused of a lot, but definitely not religious harshness or so-called "fundamentalism". The decision by the National Assembly to declare Qadiyanis as non-Muslims was after deliberate consideration and analysis of the facts and proofs in a legal procedure, which is even regonized by the democratic system. The judges were not blinded by hate like the imposter from Qadiyan. If anyone wishes to find out the detailed reasons and proofs on which Qadiyanis have been declared non-Muslims, then the document prepared by reuptable scholars of that time is available in Urdu, English and Arabic from here.

By the way, did you know that Qadiyani are till today refusing to have Mirza Ghulam's works translated? It just gives strength to the assumption, that his writings contain a lot of filth and hatred, which is supposed to be hidden from the eyes of the masses. The refuters of this cult have nothing to hide and made their stance available in as many languages as possible. May Allah reward them abundantly.

Lastly, it needs to be pointed out the impression that Qasim Rashid is giving, that Qadiyanis and Muslims could basicly unite under the banner of the same Kalimah is blatant deception on the part of this fraudster. Qadiyanis and their founder have totally distorted the original meaning of the Kalimah. Wherever they like they claim that the mention of the blessed Messenger ï·º is in reality referring to Mirza Ghulam. To understand how Qadiyanis are debasing the Islamic proclamation of faith please read the second chapter of Mawlana Muhammad Yusuf Ludhyanvi [RH]'s "Gifts for Qadianis" (starting from page 75). It'll insha'Allah become crystal clear that Muslims and Qadiyanis do not share the same (proclamation of) faith!
+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 3
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2014 15:51
[5] Ahmadiyya non-Muslim Community is a British or Jewish conspiracy

Let's see what lies Qasim Rashid is feeding to the world now:
Quote:
Any reasonable mind will agree that this conspiracy theory claim is utter nonsense. Since inception, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has never relied on a single penny from any government, non-profit organization, or from a person who was not a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. The only people permitted to contribute to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community are members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Every donation given is recorded and a receipt is returned.

The real reason Muslim leaders make this allegation is because Ahmadi Muslims have spread peacefully to 206 nations worldwide and have done so without a single act of violence. Rather than recognize our expansion is due to following Prophet Muhammad's peaceful example, they baselessly claim that we are agents of western governments. In other words, their hatred for us exceeds their love of Prophet Muhammad. It is a shameful position such Muslim leaders take, but that won't stop us from continuing our peaceful and rapid growth. Indeed, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is the fastest growing sect in Islam.

Bottom Line: The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a divine community that relies only on God and not on any worldly or secular organization.
I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories myself. Because the nature of conspiracies is such, that they can rarely be proven with 100% certainty. But the allegations are not as baseless and absurd as "our non-Muslim brother in humanity" Qasim Rashid makes them seem to be. There are countless reasons for the assumptions and allegations, that the Qadiyani religion and anti-Muslim forces indirectly as well as directly support eachother in their aims.

Anyone related to the Indian sub-continent understands the mischief the British occupiers have caused and their efforts in destroying the Islamic society, institutes and scholarship of India. Now, in such times Mirza Ghulam professed his support of and loyalty to the British goverment numerous times... so the idea of the British goverment redoing some favors is not far-fetched at all.

"I come from a family which is out and out loyal to this government. My father, Murtaza, who was considered its well-wisher, used to be granted a chair in the Governor's Durbar and has been mentioned by Mr. Griffin in his History of the Princes of Punjab. In 1857, he helped the British Government beyond his power, that is, he procured cavaliers and horses right during the time of Mutiny. He was considered by the Government to be its loyal supporter and well-wisher. A number of testimonials of appreciation received by him from the officers have unfortunately been lost. Copies of three of them, however, which had been published a long time ago, are reproduced on the margin. Then, after the death of my grandfather, my elder brother Mirza Ghulam Qadir continually occupied himself with service to the Government and when the evil-doers encountered the forces of the British Government on the highway of Tammun, he participated in the battle on the side of the British Government." (Kitabul-Bariyyah, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 13 pg. 4-6)

Then he continues by bragging about his own great achievement in favor of the British, namely declaring the opposition of the British goverment (in the form of Jihad) as unlawful and issuing numerous blatant prohibitions.

"I have been writing in favor of and to help the British Government for the past seventeen years. During all these seventeen years, in all the books which I wrote, I have been enticing people to be subservient to and sympathiser of the British Government and wrote very convincing lectures regarding abrogation of Jihad and, then I thought it expedient and to spread this doctrine of the same abrogation of Jehad in other countries, I wrote books in Arabic and Persian, on whose printing and publication thousands of ruppees were spent, and all those books were distributed in Arabia, and Syria and Rome and Egypt and Baghdad and Afghanistan." (Kitabul-Bariyyah, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 13 pg. 8-6)

Then on the next two pages (8+9) he gives an extensive list of his works in favor of the British goverment and against the Islamic concept of Jihad.

In Volume 3 of "Majmu'a Ishtaharaat" we find the letter Mirza Ghulam wrote to the British Lieutenant Governor (which was previously available in "Tabligh-e-Risalat"). He again takes the chance to highlight his services to the British enemies of Islam.

"I believe that as my followers increase, the believers in the doctrine of Jihad will decrease. For, accepting me to be the Messiah and Mahdi itself means the rejection of the doctrine of Jihad." (Majmu'a Ishtaharaat, Vol. 3 pg. 19)

Now the icing on the cake - as they say - is when Mirza Ghulam on the following pages again and again claims his rightful reward from the British goverment for his loyal services and obedience to them. For the sake of brevity I'll confine myself only to two examples of the pages full of bootlicking in hope of rewards:

I do not wish to delve further into this topic, but if anyone wishes to read more about Mirza Ghulam's loyalty and obedience to the British Goverment, which was a clear enemy of Islam in his times, then check out "Snake in the Grass" by Dr. Syed Rashid Ali or "The Ahmadiyyah Movement: British-Jewish Connections" by Bashir Ahmad . Qasim's claim, that the cult spread peacefully and their followers never been involved in any single act of crime will insha'Allah be dealt in detail under point number 7.

Addition: Mirza Ghulam's grandson Mirza Mubarak describing the Qadiyani efforts taking place in Israel

+5 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2014 19:16
[6] Ahmadi non-Muslims don't accept Muhammad ï·º as the Seal of the Prophets

I'm suprised this came only as the sixth "truth" on the list:
Quote:
As I mentioned earlier, Ahmadi Muslims proudly celebrate Prophet Muhammad as "KhatamunNabiyyin" or the "Seal of the Prophets." Rather than delve into a lengthy discourse, I'll make just two points.

First, every year at the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's international Jalsa Salana in UK, His Holiness the Khalifa of Islam, Mirza Masroor Ahmad, accepts bai'at, i.e. initiation, from every member of the community. It is an annual pledge. Part of this pledge declares in no uncertain terms, "I solemnly pledge that I believe Muhammad is God's Prophet and the Seal of the Prophets." Thus, every adult Ahmadi Muslim has recited this pledge dozens of times, and every person who joins the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community affirms this pledge in writing with his or her signature.

Second, if you still do not believe me, here is an excellent book written by two Ahmadi Muslim scholars titled, "With Love to Muhammad, the KhatamunNabiyyin." You can buy the print book or download it absolutely free at the link provided as an e-book. If, after reading the book, you still do not believe me that Ahmadi Muslims consider Muhammad as the Seal of the Prophets, drop me a line and we'll chat.

Bottom Line: Ahmadi Muslims proudly declare Prophet Muhammad is Khatamun Nabiyyin.
This again is merely a play of words, because Mirza Ghulam and his followers believe in a totally different connotation of the title "Khatimun Nabiyyin" than Muslims do. Sorry, I know it's a bitter fact! As soon as we understand how their usage and interpretation of the word differs from that of the Islamic scholars, both of "Mirza Qasim sahab" his points become totally irrelevant to the discourse.

Every Muslim believes that Prophethood has ended with the advent of our Master Muhammad ï·º. After this final Messenger ï·º no Nabi or Rasul, regardless of which absurd types that Qadiyanis invented, will ever appear. So far, that even 'Isa (alayhis salaam) will descend not as a Prophet but a follower of the final Messenger ï·º. In "Aik Ghalati Ka Azala" (Roohani Khazain, Vl. 18) Mirza Ghulam tries to remove some misconceptions about the deviant doctrine he preaches and elaborates himself on the reason for composing this treatise:

"Some members of my Jama‘at, who are less familiar with my claim and its supporting arguments, and who have neither had the chance to study my books in depth, nor have they spent enough time in my company to be fully informed, sometimes counter an objection raised by an opponent with an answer which is entirely contrary to the facts. Thus, notwithstanding their adherence to the truth, they have to suffer embarrassment.

Only a few days ago, one of them was confronted with an objection that the person to whom he had sworn allegiance claimed to be a Prophet and Messenger, and the reply given was a mere denial, which was not correct. The fact is that in the Divine revelations of which I am the recipient, words such as 'Messenger', 'Apostle' and 'Prophet', appear not once, but hundreds of times. How then can it be correct to say that such words have not at all been used? The fact is that such words are found with much greater clarity and lucidity now than ever before."
(Aik Ghalati Ka Azala, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 18 pg. 206)

At this point now all Qadiyanis try to somehow justify Mirza Ghulam Ahmad using these titles as 'Messenger', 'Apostle' and 'Prophet' for himself. Their most common attempt is to totally distort the meaning of 'Khatmin-Nabiyyin'. They learned this from his Hollowness Mirza sahab himself, as he introduces his perverted intepretation of Khatimun-Nabiyyin and how it does not contradict with calling himself a Nabi.

"I have stated repeatedly that, in accordance with the verse: وَآخَرِينَ مِنْهُمْ لَمَّا يَلْحَقُوا بِهِمْ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

As Buruz, I am the same Prophet Khatamun Nabiyyin. It was twenty years ago, in Brahin-e-Ahmadiyya, that God named me 'Muhammad' and 'Ahmad' and declared me to be the Holy Prophet. Thus, the status of the Holy Prophet as Khatamun Nabiyyin is by no means in peril due to my Prophethood, since the Zill is never independent of the original."
(Aik Ghalati Ka Azala, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 18 pg. 212)

So, throughout this "masterpiece of distortions" Mirza sahab introduces absurd concepts which according to his blind followers allow him to hijack the title of Khatimun-Nabiyyin, which all Muslims believe to be exclusive to the final Messenger ï·º, born in Makkah Mukarramah and not Qadiyan.

"Blessed is the one, who has recognized me. From amongst all of Allah's path, I am the final path. From amongst all of Allah's lights, I am the final light. Unfortunate is the one, who abandons me. Because without me everything is darkness." (Kashti Nooh, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 18, pg. 61)

"I am Adam (alayhis salaam). I am Nooh (alayhis salaam). I am Ibrahim (alayhis salaam). I am Ishaq (alayhis salaam). I am Yaqoob (alayhis salaam). I am Ismail (alayhis salaam). I am Musa (alayhis salaam). I am Dawud (alayhis salaam). I am 'Isa ibn Maryam (alayhis salaam). I am Muhammad ï·º..." (Haqiqatul-Wahi, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 22 pg. 521)

All these and many more passages make Mirza's ambush on the true finality of Prophethood evident, especially the book "Kalimatul Fasl" of Mirza Bashir Ahmad is filled with these open, blasphemous claims: Sometimes claiming certain Ayahs refer to the prophethood (pg. 105) and virtues (pg. 113) of their Qadiyan-born Prophet and other times the second part of our Kalimah including Mirza Ghulam's prophethood as he is no seperate entity (pg. 158).

Mirza Ghulam does also not agree with the doors of revelation, which is according to Islamic faith also exclusive to Prophets, being closed. Matter of fact, Mirza displays in the following passage his hatred for the entirely pure creed of Khatimun-Nabiyyin.

"How absurd and false it is to believe that after the Holy Prophet ï·º the door of the divine 'wahi' has been closed for ever and there is no hope of it in the future till the Day of Resurrection - just worship the stories. Can a religion having no direct trace of Almighty Allah be called a religion? [...] I say, by Almighty God, that in this age there is no one more fed up than myself with such a religion. I name such a religion as Satanic religion and not Rehmani (divine) and I believe that such religion guides towards Hell and keeps one blind in life and till death." (Zamima Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya Part V, Roohani Khazain, Vol.21 pg. 354)

So, it has become crystal clear that Qasim Rashid's lie stands in contradiction to the stance of his leader, who has distanced himself from the creed of Khatimun-Nabiyyin (and thus from Islam). How can the followers of such a twisted clown claim to really affirm the finality of Prophethood, that Muslims believe in? If these excerpts were not sufficient for someone to understand how Mirza's concept contradicts that of the Seal of Prophets, he should read Mufti Muhammad Shafi' Usmani [RH]'s "Finality of the Prophethood" or Dr. Syed Rashid Ali's article on "Who and What is Khatam un Nabiyeen?" for a more brief read.
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2014 22:45
[7] Ahmadi non-Muslims provoke violence to gain sympathy from the West

Qasim is following in the footsteps of his spiritual forefather and tries to gain cheap symphaty from the West:
Quote:
As shameless allegations go, it doesn't get much worse than this one. Here's the history. Several things did not happen, that should have happened, in the aftermath of the horrific May 28, 2010 Taliban terrorist attacks on two Ahmadi Muslim run mosques in Lahore. No Pakistani government leader or worldwide Muslim leader condemned the attack. No effort was made to apprehend the culprits. No steps were taken to prevent future attacks. To this day none of these things have happened, despite the fact that these horrific attacks left 86 Ahmadi Muslims dead.

Instead, one shameful event happened that should not have happened. Ahmadi Muslims were accused of provoking terrorists to gain sympathy from non-Muslims. This meritless claim is nothing more than the figment of a anti-Ahmadi cleric's imagination.

Bottom Line: In the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community's 125 year history, not a single incident exists where Ahmadi Muslims engaged, approved, perpetuated--must less provoked--an act of violence. This is a verifiable fact.
Most Muslims will agree that - despite Qadiyani's fraud and absue of Islamic faith - individuals of this cult should not be verbally or physically assaulted. Neither Pakistani goverment nor Islamic scholars have ever supported such beheaviour. Qadiyanis are enjoying the same rights and security as any other non-Muslim group living in Pakistan. The Ordinance XX issued in 1984 prohibits Qadiyanis only from indulging in anti-Islamic activities. All violations of this prohibition according to the penal code are punished at most by imprisoment, with a single exception of derogatory remarks etc. in the respect of the Holy Prophet ï·º - which is if proven guilty punished with death penalty. Even that is not the business of single individuals to take in their own hands, but a recgonized court of Judges. And members of Qadiyani faith are not the only victims of the increasing violence in Pakistan: If we were to count the lifes of many staunch opponents of the Qadiyani cult, that haven been terminated illegaly, the number would definitely surpass that of the slained Qadiyanis. There's also no plan to stop the countless killing of scholars in Pakistan. Bottom Line: The murder of any innocent life is not justifiable, even if provoked for any sick interest. At the same time it's a fact, that Qadiyanis outside of Pakistan shamelessly exploit these single cases and pose themselves as being perpetually persecuted. They also like to claim that they are deprived of basic human rights, read here to find out if it's true.

But let's have a closer look, if the Qadiyani members are really as ultra-pacifistic as they portray themselves infront of the world. In 125 years there did not exist a single act of violence which a member of Qadiyani faith engaged in? This is supposed to be a verifiable fact? Mirza Ghulam and his followers could never wish harm for someone... right?

"O stupid Aryas go into some well and drown to death." (Arya Dharam, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 10 pg. 64)

"God's destiny has moved and Heaven will surely exhibit a sign
Today not one Lekhram, but hundreds and thousands of Lekhram have been born
This is the year of Slaughtering of Lekhram and the year of Utilization of God's dagger"

(Friday Khutba of Mirza Tahir Ahmad at Islamabad in Tilford UK, dated 18th April 1997. AlFazl International, 6th June 1997, 23 Edition, vol. 4)

Does not sound so peaceful! You will be suprised about the story of Lekhram, who was a young Hindu priest and Mirza Ghulam published the photo of his dead body later on in his "Roohani Khazain" (vol. 22 p. 306). Qasim Rashid might also care to explain who the Deendar Anjuman is and what their relationship to the Qadiyani cult is? (Hashtag Terrorism) And when Qasim is already at it, we have also following questions for him:

Why were these Qadiyani Students arrested for violent conduct?
Why did this Missionary order Qadianis in Israel to kill their daughters?
Why had Rana Ibrar, Ahmed Yousaf & Master Abdul Quddus to die?

Now, one finds all these incidents after a superficial Google search, there must be lot more that never made it to the surface of media. So, we can conclude the Qadiyani claim to peace is as much a masquerade as the Buddhists' claim to the same... and Qasim Rashid should consider to verify his facts again!

Addition: If you understand Urdu, then definitely listen to Uncle Ahmad Karim Shaikh, who unveils the fraud of Qadiyani's dirty schemes.

Halalified YT Audio

Halalified YT Audio
+4 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2014 15:56
[8] Ahmadi non-Muslims pay people to join the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community

Back to Mirza Rashid:
Quote:
This meritless allegation is yet another conspiracy theory. I'm reminded of a funny story my father, an Imam, related from the early 1980s, shortly after Ahmadi Muslims were declared "non-Muslim" in Pakistan. A young man came to my father and declared his desire to become an Ahmadi Muslim. When my father inquired why, the man expressed his frustration at having to pay the Zakat tax of roughly 2.5%--and that if he were an Ahmadi, he would be exempt as a non-Muslim. Smiling, my father advised that every Ahmadi Muslim willingly contributes anywhere from 6.25% to 33% of his or her income to charity. Upon hearing this, the young man got up shocked and stormed out of the mosque.

The fact is, whenever the Qur'an mentions belief in God, it also mentions giving charity in service of humanity. This is why Ahmadi Muslims readily and eagerly sacrifice their incomes--Islam makes it our fundamental obligation to fulfill as Muslims.

Bottom Line: Far from giving people money to "join" the community, Ahmadi Muslims--new and old--consider it a privilege to contribute their hard earned finances to the service of humanity.
I wish to remind Qasim sahab of the fact, that what Qadiyani's proudly call "Tableegh" resembles more the ways of Christian Missionaries than the Islamic way of propagation! Any sane reader will have noticed already, that Qadiyanis have no substantial proofs or evidences for their beliefs and religion and the writings of their prophecised Mirza Ghulam are also completely incongruous... so what else can they do than resort to their financial and political resources? Offering financial and other material incentives, they have misguided the poor ignorant Muslims masses in various parts of the world especially in Central and Western Africa, Far Eastern Countries and Central Asian Muslim Republics - on the same pattern as that of Christian Missionaries. This is the only reason the Qadiyani organization emphasises so much on monetary sacrifices of their members.

But first things first, let's get some inspiration from Mirza sahab's life itself...

"No one knew me. Nor were my means of livelihood such that I could live in comfort and ease. All that I owned was a little inheritance from my father. Then Allah placed the world at my disposal, while I did not expect to obtain ten rupees per month. God, however, changed my condition and held my hand. Now, I have more than three hundred thousand rupees. (note of compiler: today's equivalent of millions of dollars)" (Haqeeqatul-Wahi, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 22 pg. 220-221)

"If you not believe my statement then go and see the post office register so that you will know how much door of income has opened during this time. This income not limited through postage, rather thousands rupees income comes in such a manner that people come to Qadian to give, moreover that income which comes as (currency) notes in envelopes." (Haqeeqatul-Wahi, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 22 pg. 221)

"Daily hundreds are taking baith (oath of allegiance) but upon inquiring very few are those who are giving regularly monthly chanda. He who does not help this movement according to his status with money then what else can be expected of him? and what is the use of his presence for this movement?" (Malfoozaat vol.6 p.39 dated 5th July 1903)

"He who gives me and then reproach me for being spendthrift, he attacks me, such an attack cannot be tolerated [...] I do not even consider such people like dead insects whose hearts contain mistrusts [...] I am not a trader that I will keep a balance sheet. I am also not a treasurer that I will give account to someone." (Al-Hakm Newspaper, 31st March 1905)

Now, one understands where Qadiyani organization's greediness for money comes from as it is for them the benchmark of success... but did Mirza ever use his dirty money for propaganda tactics?

"During the time of Hazrat Maseeh Mowood one Arab beggar came here (Qadian). He (Mirza) gave him a sizable amount. Some people objected on this, he (Mirza) said: wherever he will go, he will mention us, even if mentions us just to receive more from others, he will convey our name to far flung places." (Al-Fazl Newspaper, 26th February 1935)

Qasim, let me introduce you to your Khalifah Mirza Masrur Ahmad's nephew Shamsuddeen. The latter has alhamdulillah repented from your cult and embraced real Islam. He confirms, that Qadiyani indeed offer financial support to those Muslims inclined towards them and beyond that offer them visa/asylum to western countries (UK, Germany, America, Canada etc.). Listen to his Interview from 18:40. There exist numerous other incidents especially of ex-Qadiyani Muslims being bribed by Qadiyanis to return to their religion. So, till this very day Qadiyani clowns are upholding the literally golden principle of "money talks", that their founder Mirza Ghulam introduced them to. For more details about Mirza sahab's "obsession for Chandah" read here...
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2014 17:57
[9] Ahmadi non-Muslims have changed the Qur'an and have invented new hadith to suit their needs

Now, Qasim is slowly running out of serious amunition:
Quote:
While no Muslim leader has ever actually presented a single example of Ahmadi Muslims changing the Qur'an or inventing ahadith, this myth perpetuates. In making such an allegation Muslim leaders only succeed in maligning the Qur'an, as the Qur'an itself promises that it will not be changed.

Bottom Line: Ahmadi Muslims wholly embrace the Qur'an and read from the same one true Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad.
That Qadiyanis fabricate Qur'an verses and Ahadith is supposed to be a baseless fabrication, is in reality a fabrication itself. (Confused?) On a serious note, can any follower of Mirza Ghulam please tell me from which Surah of the Holy Qur'an their "prophecised Hazrat" is in the following passage quoting from? A reward of £500 was announced for a reference to this Ayah, on YouTube since Oct'2010.

Qadiyanis were also challenged to find the Qur'anic Ayah mentioning "Khaatamul Khulafaa" and the Prophetic Hadith mentioning "Maseeh Ma'ood" explicitely. Till today no Qadiyani decided to cash in... Mirza would definitely not have missed this opportunity.

"The person named Khaatamul Khulafaa in Qur'an, is the same person named Maseeh Ma'ood in the Ahadith." (Malfoozat, Vl. 5 pg. 554)

"The Quran mentions the names of three cities with great respect: Makkah, Madina, and Qadian." (Izalaul-Autham, Roohani Khazain, Vl. 3 pg. 140)

Can it get any more wicked than this? Mirza Ghulam was definitely not reading the same Qur'an which Muslims do. But more alarming than these change of words is the change of meanings that Mirza Ghulam sahab has ascribed throughout his writings to numerous Verses of the Holy Qur'an (see here) and prophetic traditions. He used to seize every chance to twist the meaning of them in such a ridiculous manner, that today thousands believe that he was actually prophecised by the sacred scriptures. And then he simply claims the Verses have been re-revealed to him. The surface of this earth has hardly seen any similair vicious deception! Find out more about Mirza's alterations of the Holy Qur'an...

Besides the distortion of Qur'anic verses, if you really believe Mirza accepts Ahadith then he fooled you. Let's read his views on Ahadith from his own pen...

"By the oath of Allah I proclaim, that the base for my claims are not Ahadith, but rather Qur'an and the Wahi that was revealed upon me. Yes, for the sake of support we also present those Ahadith, which are in accordance to the Qur'an and don't contradict my Wahi. All other Ahadith we throw away like trash. If there existed no Ahadith in the world, then it would still not harm my claims in any way." (Ijaz-e-Ahmadi, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 19 pg. 140)

Bottom Line: Ahadith of our noble Master ï·º according to the imposter Mirza Ghulam are inferior to his revelations from his angels Techi Techi and Mithan Lal!
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2014 21:43
[10] Ahmadi non-Muslims don't perform Hajj to Mecca

Quote:
As devout Muslims, Hajj is an important part of every Ahmadi Muslim's life. It is a pillar of Islam and an obligation on all Muslims who are physically and financially able to perform this pilgrimage. The myth that Ahmadi Muslims don't perform Hajj stems from Pakistan, where Ahmadi Muslims are forbidden from performing Hajj.

Pakistan has mandated that anyone who performs Hajj must sign a form declaring all Ahmadi Muslims as infidels, liars, and apostates. Pakistan is the world's only nation that imposes this barbaric and draconian requirement. But, Pakistan does so because they know Ahmadi Muslims won't sign the form. Accordingly, Pakistan forcibly prevents Ahmadi Muslims from performing Hajj. A forcible restriction is a far cry from Ahmadi Muslims choosing not to perform Hajj.

I personally know countless Ahmadi Muslims--even members of my immediate family--who have performed both Hajj and Umrah (a lesser Hajj) to Mecca.

Bottom Line: Ahmadi Muslims perform Hajj because it is a pillar of Islam.
Just like all other non-Muslims Qadiyanis should also not be allowed to perform Hajj or Umrah. Alhamdulillah, their chieftain Mirza Ghulam also has never been granted the possibility by Allah to perform Hajj... although according to authentic Ahadith it is amongst the signs of the real Messiah, that he will perform Hajj! A reason for this inability of Mirza sahab could be his blatant disrespect of Islam's sacred sites.

"People also go to perform a common and voluntary Hajj, but at this place (coming to Qadian) is more reward and staying neglectful is harmful and dangerous. Because this is a heavenly stream and divine command." (A'ina Kamalat Islam, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 5 pg. 352)

"The land of Qadian is now sanctified... Crowds of people making it the Holy Land..." (Durr-e-Sameen, pg. 56)

If you did not get the hint yet, then let Mirza Bashir Ahmad elaborate what his dad is trying to say:

"Today is the first day of the Jalsa and our Jalsa is also like Hajj. Allah has ordained Hajj for the progress of the believers. Although from a religious perspective Hajj is still beneficial for Ahmadis, the real objective - which is the progress of a nation - can not be achieved, because the place of Hajj is under control of such people who deem even murdering Ahmadis permissible. That's why Allah has chosen Qadiyan for this work. Whomever Allah grants the ability from amongst our people they perform Hajj, but the benefit of Hajj which was intended they gain only at the annual Jalsa." (Khutbaat-e-Mahmood, Vol. 4 pg. 254)

If the Harimain Sharifain don't hold any virtue over Qadiyan anyway, then what is the real objective of Qadiyanis performing Hajj & Umrah? I will let Mirza Bashir Ahmad round up the conclusion himself...

"Since my very childhood I got this idea, which I mentioned several times to my friends, that in my opinion if there's a very strong fort for Ahmadiyyat to spread then it is Makkah and secondly Port Saeed. If someone goes there, he could spread Ahmadiyyat in the entire world. Planes from every country pass from there. Thus we spread Hazrat (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) sahab's name where we could never reached in a long time. Makkah is our biggest location (for this purpose). The people from there can be very useful to us." (Khutbaat-e-Mahmood, Vol. 7 pg. 68)

So, the real goal of Qadiyanis has become evident by the tounge of their second Khalifah! They are trying to deceive and lead astray the innocent inhabitants of the Holy cities for their sick agenda of spreading their cult all over the world. Bottom Line: Non-Muslim members of Qadiyani faith are not welcome in Makkah Mukarramah or Madinah Munawwarah!

Addition: Did Mirza Ghulam not prophecise, that his demise would occur in one of the both blessed cities?

Halalified YT Audio
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2014 22:12
During the time I was working on this thread, I found also a briefer refutation of the same article which I wish to share with the readers.

Quote:
Does Qasim Rashid ever tell the truth?

In a recent article…Qasim Rashid tries to answer some common questions about Ahmadiyyat. However, his deceit is soooo noticeable…its almost as if Ahmadis are purposely lying about all of their beliefs. Here is a link to his article: www.huffingtonpost.com/qasim-rashid/10-fabrications-musli... And here is my response…point by point:

1. He never mentions that MGAQ is a new-styled prophet. Why doesnt he tell that? Why would someone leave that out?? Answer: deception. Ahmadis love to send out mix signals. Why doesnt Qasim Rashid simply tell the world that MGAQ is a prophet, a new type of prophet, a type of prophet that never existed in the Quran, Bible or Torah. Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (saw) can make people into prophets, this concept is alien to Islam.

2. Qasim Rashid doesnt even address the writings of MGAQ after 1901, after his claim to prophethood that is and how it evolved….even totally forgets about the quote that WE use wherein a poem was recited in MGAQ’s presence wherein the poet claimed that Muhammad (saw) had came again in Qadian. Qasim also leaves out the fact MGAQ claimed to be Muhammad (saw) in total.

3. Qasim Rashid leaves out all the writings of MGAQ in Anjam e Athim, wherein MGAQ insulted Jesus (as) to the highest degree. Why??? Why did MGAQ call the Jesus of the bible as a drunkard, etc?

4. Again, Qasim Rashid quotes writings of MGAQ pre-1901 and ignores the change in belief that occurred in 1901. He thus avoids the entire matter. He also forgets that MGAQ said that if anyone calls him Kafir, that person autmatically becomes Kafir himself. He also forgets to mention the dispute between MGAQ and Dr. Khan and the the words that were exchanged. He also forgets about the article by Mahmud Ahmad in 1911, wherein this very topis is discussed. He also forgets that the Lahoris split away from the Qadianis on this very matter and even claimed that Mahmud Ahmad and his Ahmadis were cery aggressive in their Takfeer.

5. Qasim Rashid forgets that Muslims gave monies to MGAQ in 1878, 1879 etc etc etc towards the publishing og Braheen e Ahamdiyya, 50 volumes worth. It were these people who gave MGAQ the start-up costs to start his business of selling religion. He also forgets that it was the British govt who allowed MGAQ the oppurtunity to make his claim. MGAQ admits to all of this….on top of all of this….in 1857, MGAQ’s family helped the British immensely as Muslims rebelled, MGAQ was thus given special treatment, he was even afforded a chair in all of his court cases. SO…..he got special treatment from the British throughout his life.

6. Qasim Rashid very cleverly fails to explain that Ahmadis believe in a new type of prophethood. Thus all the problems his sect if facing in Pakistan. He fails to explain that Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (saw) can make prophets, thus opposing the Quran.

7. Ahmadis are engaged in using the violence against them to gain a competitve advantage. However, they fail to undersand the reasons for the violence. If Ahmadis simply left Pakistan…all of this would be over.

8. Ahmadis offer incentives to join their community. They offer benefits like asylum, etc. They offer a network wherein someone can easily find a job. The list goes on and on.

9. Ahmadis have re-interpretted the Quran, totally against the historical records which describe the context of many verses. And there is a hadith that MGAQ made up…its the hadith about the Messiah coming in the 14th century…which doesnt exist. However, MGAQ wrote it in his books as if it exists.

10. Muslims dont make this allegation. However, the Saudi govt. has banned Ahmadis from entering their country. The USA is a strong ally, and has been since the 1950′s or so. And Ahmadis have no problem filling out passport paperwork and ID card paperwork wherein they affirm that they are non-Muslim, however, they willfully boycott all govt. elections and take advantage of their unique position by filing for asylum. Ahmadis contradist themsleves here in sooooo many ways.

10.a. Even though Ahmadis are banned from Mecca, they still enter in defiance and pray seperately to make up for all the false praying.

In conclusion…Qasim Rashid proves again the extent to which Ahmadis are willing to lie, just to promote their religion…what a shame.

ahmedi.org/eart/does-qasim-rashid-ever-tell-the-truth

Besides that there also more threads on MS dealing with this cult worth reading:

Meat of Shia - Qadyani - Non Sunni Muslims
The Clown of Qadian
Islam, Qadianism and Shiaism
Temples called Masjids

Lastly, I humbley request all my brothers and sisters in Islam to make Du'a to Allah ta'ala to accept this little contribution of mine.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1