Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Scary incidents about people (Make Astaghfaar)

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, samah, shining light, the fake shaykh, Naqshband66, AishaZaynap, Abu Taalib Deobandi, Jinn, Black Turban, kanzoorbhai, Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, sipraomer
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:38

Asslamo Allaikum,

A brother went for four months Jamaat who used to go in Jamaat with me. Upon his return I went to pick him up from the Airport. I asked him how was four (4) months and he said,

"I travelled in India and I tried to find a Maulana who was intelligent as me and who made sense to me but I didn't..."

This brother left Islam a few months later!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:42
May Allah protect us from such things.
+0 -0Ameen x 9
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:43

In America a blind Kuwaiti Shaykh came for a talk in our Masjid. He was humble and a man of Taqwa and he delievred a talk about Aakhira which filled people's eyes with tears.

A Hizbut-Tahrir (Arab) brother stood up and asked: "Whats the point of this?"

Shaykh replied: "If there is not point in discussing paradise and hellfire, I don't know what is the point in anything?"

Hizbut-Tahrir (Arab) brother said: "I meant that you should take about current affairs and tell the Ummah a strategy to deal with the crisis that we find ourselves in?"

Shaykh remained Silent.

Shortly thereafter the Arab brother shaved his beard and his regularity in Salah suffered. He was almost a Hafidh to the extent that he used to correct the Huffadh in Salah and then he quit coming for Taraweeh!

Don't know what happened to him.

+6 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:47

We were in Ghasht in Jamaat with a Maulana and someone asked something and the Maulana who was leaning in the backseat replied,

"us Ulamah have superior intelligence and we have a way of understanding things which Non-Ulamah who have deficient intellect cannot..."

From that day onwars this Maulana never went in Jamaat again and for years COULD NOT get up for Fajar until he realised his error and cried and cried in repentence.

+5 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:49

A UK Maulana told me that  he comes from a very rich family and after graduating as a youngster he went for Umrah and said,

"Its easy to come here, you pay, you buy tickets and you come"

He said with tears in his eyes, "Muadh! Allah (SWT) deprived me his house for 20 years UNTIL I made Taubah and went back to my teachers and asked them to also make dua for me..."

And then the doors of Kabah opened for me!

+5 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:52
Keep it up bro.

I used to know 1 brother...we spent a lot of time together. He was probably amongst the most pious people I have met. He used to see Rasulullah salllahualahiwaslaam and other auliya many times in dreams. Was a hardcore deobandi, sufi etc. Then he disagreed with his shaykh and left him...fair enough. Then he joined the haqqanis. Then the khalifah who he followed passed away. Lost contact for a long time but I wonder if he is ok.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 11:56

An extremely pretty (gorgeous) practising Sister once commented to others, "If you are pretty and practising there shouldn't be a problem finding a man, all these men who want practising Sisters really want a pretty practising Sister"

She said to me, "Brother Muadh (crying and sobbing), I have now slept with four (4) different Muslim men without Nikah and I hate myself and I hate my body and I hate my looks and I wish I had a husband, anybody whom I can have a Halal relationship!"

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 12:05

I had a good American Tableeghi freind of mine, extremely handsome brother and he was older then us. We used to talk about women and he used to say "Its all in the head people need to learn to control their desires properly, some people just ain't got control, man!"

His old girl friend came to him and he told her that he was now a Muslim. This woman was now older and a drug addict (skins and bones) and wasn't attractive but she said the she loved him.

In the end he slept with her and I found him crying in front of my door one morning and said,

"It is SAD that I committed ZINA but after ZINA she looked at me while we were both in the bed and said "Muslims"...Hmm..."

He said that tore him up because she mocked his control and his Eemaan!

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 12:10

Four (4) month Tableeghi Maulana from Nizamuddin Markaz used to tell us "If you have had the company of Akabir then you are protected and nothing will harm you".

Maulana was working at McDonalds serving Beef and Pork burgers for years in New York with shaved beard, last I knew.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 12:48
Ya Allaah forgive me, and all ms members. Wherever we uttered any words which you didnt like, forgive us for that, because we are idiots. Ya rabbul alameen you are the one who forgives. So forgive us.Ameen
+4 -0Ameen x 13Winner x 4
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 14:03
It really scares the living daylights out of me! :(
+0 -0Agree x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 14:05
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
yup :(
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 14:24
It's so important to keep reminding ourselves we are nothing without Allahs mercy, we can never get too complacent. We can never think ourselves superior to others, Allah could switch us in an instant. Our achievements in either wealth, health, Deen, status, are of no effort of our own, they are a gift bestowed upon us only by the mercy and grace of Allah upon us. Which ccould be taken away from us at any time.

A reminder to myself first.
+1 -0Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 14:42
Inna lillah...

Ya Allah, allow us to hold our tongues!
+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 7
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2014 15:10
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "A person utters a word thoughtlessly (i.e., without thinking about its being good or not) and, as a result of this, he will fall down into the fire of Hell deeper than the distance between the east and the west."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell."

[Al-Bukhari].

Abu 'Abdur-Rahman Bilal bin Al-Harith Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "A man speaks a good word without knowing its worth, Allah records for him His Good Pleasure till the day he will meet Him; and a man utters an evil word without realizing its importance, Allah records for him His displeasure till the day he will meet Him."

[Imam Malik and At-Tirmidhi].

Sufyan bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Tell me, of something to which I may remain steadfast." He (ﷺ) said, "Say: My Rubb is Allah and then remain steadfast." Then I said: "O Messenger of Allah! What do you fear most about me?" He took hold of his own tongue and said: "This."

[At-Tirmidhi].
+7 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 6