You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Naqshband66
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2013 03:59
Salaamualaikum warahmattullah wabarakaatuhu .

Have you or any one in your family had a super natural or out of the ordinary experience that can only be explained or summed up as a sign from allah?! Did such an event changed your life for the better and brought you closer to allah's deen and away from jahiliyah? I'm not talking about jinns or UFO'S. if so,Then please share your story/ stories here so that we can all benefit and take lesson from inshallah.
Jazakullah khayran
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2013 14:16
(bism1)

Waalaikumussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:

A sister's story:

For years, their TV reception was normal. They were never huge TV viewers nonetheless, it was there and it did eat away at precious time with frivolous shows.

Then, as she started practicing and was making an effort to watch even less and to be very careful about what she watched, the TV reception started going. She had switched cable companies but the reception was okay until that time (she started practicing and making the effort). It was such that she would either have static or the image would freeze so there was no way to 'watch' anything. It was frustrating and the cable company was dumb-founded by it as they couldn't understand the reason; they sent a number of technicians but the 'problem' persisted. Though she made an effort, she hadn't chosen to do away with the TV completely (mostly because she was the only one practicing in her household) but over the course of a few months, it trained her and her family to learn to live without it.

Eventually, she recognized that thing that initially appeared to be a 'problem' to be a huge blessing from Allah Ta'aala and cancelled the TV subscription. After another month or so, the TV was thrown out. Masha'Allah, alhamdulillah.

~~~

Alhamdulillah, all kinds of blessings are being showered on us all. We just need to slow down, open our hearts, and learn to recognize them.
+7 -0Like x 6Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2013 20:17
This isn't anything super natural....but I would definitely call it out of the 'Ordinary'.

Two of my newly muslim reverted friends were coming to visit, travelling took them longer than normal, it was going to take a whille longer before they were going to reach me, they found somewhere to pray salah and searched for a suitable halal place to eat.

They finally reached me, this is there story:
We found a place to eat where we were satisfied the food was halal, and the place looked decent, as the food they ordered was being prepared, a screen switched on, Bollywood singing and dancing started playing, They both got up and asked for it to be switched off, soon after food arrived, but then the bollywood music started blaring through the speakers, so they call the waiter over, and ask for it to be turned off, but instead it got turned down and not turned off.

They asked to speak to the manager who was baffled by their requests, and said he ccouldn't turn it off because they had to accommodate other customers needs, the ironic thing they both did at the same time, they pointed their finger up, saying Allah's watching you! Had a go at him and left :-)

Why not the ordinary, because both these sisters were from non muslim background where they were bought up with music, but despised it because Islam forbade it and love of Allah and his deen. How many muslims would have done the same?

Their words still ring in my ears.....can you believe it, they were all Muslim as well!

Yes, unfortunately I can believe it!
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
nyc
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd December 2013 23:56
A true story from a brother who lives in New York.

A message from the grave:

It was autumn season on a sunday morning back in 1997 when I got a call from my buddies wahdat & ahmed wais. they invited me to accompany them to an Islamic burial section at Washington memorial cemetery located in Long Island. I was delighted at the opportunity and was looking forward to praying for my dead Muslim brothers and sisters, to think over death and our coming end as well. from queens, me, wahdat and ahmed wais headed out towards Long Island which took about an hour or more to get there. After arriving at the cemetery, all three of us took our time reading Quran from the mushaf, making duwa for all the Muslims who passed away and remembering death and what it had in store for us. I'll never forget that day. It was gloomey,very cold,windy but quiet with grey clouds over head. After taking our time and finishing up our purpose, salaatul zuhr came in and we needed to make our prayers before heading back home. Wahdat and ahmed wais suggested that we all pray at the cemetery since there wasn't any masjids near by and didn't want to risk missing Salaat while on the road back to queens .I myself disagreed to this because Salaat is not to be made in a cemetery with graves all around us which was out of the question. instead we all agreed to make qasr of the zuhr Salaat in a new peice of land that was adjacent to the cemetery and was just purchased recently by Washington memorial to incorporate it for more future burial plots . there were no graves in this area, just mounds of dirt, parked bulldozers and dump trucks. This was suitable since the cemetery was far to our right and no graves were infront or behind us as we faced the qiblah for Salaat. Anyway, after we finished zuhr jamaat and we were just dusting off the dirt from our prayer mats, something extraordinary and out of the ordinary happened at that moment. As we all got up from our places we heard voices of people ( men & women ) being punished. The voices were loud and crystal clear the likes of which can not be reproduced by the best surround sound system in the world or any movie theatre.the voices were live and multiple in the thousands, each and every one were distinct and different surrounding us in every degree. All we could hear was men and women crying, screaming, moaning, wailing, yelling and shouting in a most horrific and frightening screach. Wahdat, Ahmed wais and I were just looking at each other in a state of shock and disbelief as we couldn't see any people or houses in the surrounding area. The voices of torment lasted for only a good minute and as soon as it stoped, there was nothing but total silence in the air.it was as if a cut off switch from the unseen just shut off the screams of a small football stadium from hell without the trace of even an echo. We all looked around the cemetery and its lying areas to see if the sounds came from any houses or place where there could be people living but in the end we all knew that it was a sign from allah ta aa'la and the unseen. What other conclusion could it be other then people being punished in the grave.May allah forgive all the Muslims who are dead and remove any punishment in their graves and forgive the living ummat. Wahdat, ahmed wais and I couldn't stop thinking over this event and our families and friends were also shocked to hear this story from us. This is our story and it is nothing but the truth and allah is the witness to this. Dear brothers and sisters remember death and the grave, the spoiler of all pleasures. In a lillahi wa innaa ilaihi raajiyoon.
+4 -0Like x 2
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 4th December 2013 11:17
+1 -0Like x 1