Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Quotable Quotes by MuftiSays.com Members !

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Desi tadka, Naqshband66, Black Turban, Taalibah, sipraomer, abuzayd2k, moulanakhalil, sharjan8643
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2021 14:02
A fantastic post by Brother Muadh Khan on the "Sahaba left Makkah/Madinah for Dawah" thread.

Quote:
I personally think that the dichotomy between Tableegh and Jihad is a figment of our imagination. Honorable and beloved Sahabah (RA) of blessed Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) just saw ISLAM while we see:

Tableeghi Jamaat
Madaris and Darul-ulooms
Tassawuff
Jihad
Dawah to Non-Muslims

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) trained his Sahabah (RA) to spread the Deen of Allah (SWT) and make it supreme so they did it using all at their disposal, sometimes it was dawah and sometimes it was Qitaal and sometimes it was speech in the court of a King.

The issue is our warped understanding and “cult-like mentality” where we have become Tableeghees, Sufees, Mureeds, Jihadees instead of being MUSLIMS.

If we were just MUSLIMS then we would be happy and appreciate every single person serving the Deen of Allah (SWT) which we all are in our limited (and weak) capacity.

I do believe that this Tableeghi, Sufi, Jihadi mentality needs to be CURBED! The objective is ISLAM and not whatever movement you are attached to...
Blocked from replying in this thread.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 07:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The quality of Salah determines the quality of practice of deen.

In a Salah is Dhikr, Quran, Durood and Dua.

Dhikr without remembrance, Quran without understanding, Durood without love and dua without devotion. If the base is so weak then what about the advanced levels of deen?
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 15:05
I am sorry, wrong thread

+1 -0
UK
Brother
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 15th March 2021 21:57
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Please see purpose of this thread:
Desi tadka wrote:
View original post

+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 16th March 2021 05:59
Yasin wrote:
View original post

True... I am wrong.... You can delete my earlier post in this thread.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2021 16:30
ALIF wrote:
'Silence' has got a 'sound' of its own. When two like minded people meet,they have an instant non-verbal communication between the two of them.Their minds share common miseries.They feel the same pain together. They enjoy the same joy and pleasure just by sitting together.They get comfort from the feeling of shared thoughts,shared views and shared understanding....

On a much larger scale this is how the umma is supposed to be,from the shifting sands of Arabia to the lush green valleys of Kashmir..From the mountain peaks of Afghanistan to the wasteland of turkey...from east to west,from north to south.They might be black or white,poor or rich,Arab or Ajam but their hearts and minds should be in communication with each other.The pain of one should be the pain of all,the pleasure of one should be the pleasure of all....they should be thinking in the same wave length,theirs hearts should have the same feelings,their minds should reach the same conclusions,theirs actions and reactions should be the same.....

www.muftisays.com/forums/63-the-light-side/8620-i-have-a-...
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 16th October 2021 05:41
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I do also feel strongly that the need to please Kuffar is rampant in all our nations from leaders to general public.

Maulana Yasin
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 10:21
Sister Taalibah wrote:
We have had to read disrespectful and inappropriate posts and pm's from brothers and we have never publicly on the forum treated them any different or pointed them out or their faults.

Please a little respect and tolerance towards each other, we continue learning until we die, so irrespective of our titles, gender etc, we will make mistakes, and err along the way....a bit of understanding and tolerance goes a long way.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 12th January 2022 14:39
sharjan8643 wrote:
We don't fully appreciate something until it is taken away from us.

But when given a second chance, you'd think it would stop. lol.
sharjan8643 wrote:
I've been deliberately commenting with uncomfortable posts.

Not very nice when taken out of context and background, isn't it?
sharjan8643 wrote:
Thank you for your honesty.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 14th January 2022 11:22
Mufti Abu Hajira wrote:
if you have any questions you would like to ask, please go ahead. But please maintain decorum, haya' and mannerism of a questioner when asking.
Mufti Abu Hajira wrote:
A questioner should be "requesting" an answer, not demanding it as if it were their haqq.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2022 09:42
Click here for source
Abu Mohammed wrote:
In all arguments, discussions, it all comes down to misunderstanding and or knowing what their thoughts are from other topics, a bit like profiling. But, what we must not do, is assume something else is being said, take it at face value.

I always tell my kids, Treat others how you want to be treated! Do work for others as its your own and always start with bismillah. Always judge someone on their best quality and forget their 99 bad qualities, this will keep the heart clean.

Give respect, gain respect. Be polite, be treated well. Have patience and nothing will feel burdensome. Remain silent, let the angels curse for you. Be thankful even for pain, for it could've been worse. Be thankful for illness for it is washing away your sins, be thankful you are still alive. Never be greedy. Be honest and truthful because you are ambassadors for Islam.
Honestly, I was very moved by this post.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2022 10:08
Click to go to source
Yasin wrote:
Making a connection to assume the position of someone is fine. But only if the next step was asking the opposition by stating your assumption and get their confirmation or rejection. Then take it from there.
Excellent advice.
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 14th March 2022 15:11
fod1083 wrote:
This is why the kuffar are not happy when Muslims don't "integrate". When Muslims don't blindly follow their ways and methods. They know very well that the very structures of kuffar contain such Satanic elements that if not today, not tomorrow, then even if it's a hundred years from now, there will come a time when disillusionment from Islam and those who propagate it will rear its head in their hearts.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2022 01:05
Yasin wrote:
Despite all the differences, there is too much pain and suffering in the world so putting these differences aside, please unite and spread love as we are at the end of day ONE Ummah and I want us all to feel part of the same Jamaa'ah insha-Allah.
From debates section
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd March 2022 02:48
Maulana Isa Mansoori wrote:
I am reminded of a valuable piece of advice by Maulana Manzur Nomani which he gave me. He said, "Maulana, there are two ways. One is that of Ibn Taymiyyah; the other is that of Sheikh Abdul Haqq Dehlawi. In one, there is the preservation of the layman; in the other, there is the benefit for the upper tier. You decide for yourself what is more dear - the preservation of laymen or the benefit for the upper tier of people."
From this post by brother Jinn
+1 -0

Jump to page: