Some facts about Burma (Myanamar)
- A small country in South-East Asia
- Country gained independence in 1948 from British
- Borders India, Bangaldesh, Laos and China
- Majority of the population is Budhist
- The biggest minority are Muslims which according to UN are 30% but they are advertised as 4%
- Burma has 14 Administrative regions (provinces) and ARAKAN (now known as Rakhine) is a Muslim majority area
- Muslims of Burma are officially (UN REPORTED) the worst persecuted minority in the world! They are NOT allowed to travel, not allowed to get education, not allowed to get education and when Muslims try to register Nikah (marraige) muslim women are regularly GANG-RAPED! They are in a worst situation then Palestine or Kashmir
- Muslim women have a high HIV-POSTIVE ratio due to wanton rapes!
- Thousands of Muslims have escaped to Bangaldesh and live in abject poverty and dismay!
- World Media has a new darling from Burma called Aung San Suu Kyi who is the leader of Opposition and also a Nobel Peace Price Winner
- Burma (Myanamar) gained independence becaue of Aung San Suu Kyi 's father alongside whom Muslims (of Burma) fought the British
- While the attrocities towards Muslims are reaching fever-pitch:
World Media is quiet
- Aung San Suu Kyi is touring the world promoting Democracy and pleading for the rights of everone else but Muslims!
May Allah (SWT) protect the Ummah (Ameen).