Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Fajar Jamaat at 01:30 until Ramadhan (Walthamstow area UCS)

You have contributed 6.7% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, abu mohammed
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2012 02:06

"abu mohammed" wrote:
Is there an .18d timetable available

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 11th June 2012 12:54
No post ratings
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2012 02:38
was the israeeli musa alayhissalam helped a muslim? according to the shariah of muhammed sullullauhualayheewasallam if somebody kills someone by accident if they are oppresing people will they be punished?

"And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men
fighting, one of his party (his religion, from the children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The
man of his own party asked him for help against his foe, so Moses struck him with his fist and
killed him. He said, "This is of Satan's doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."He said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, so forgive me." Then He forgave him. Verily,
He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
He said: "My Lord! For that with which You have favored me, I will never more be a helper for
the Mujrimeen (criminals, disobedient to Allah, polytheists, sinners, etc.)!"
So he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting as to what will be the result of his crime
of killing), when behold, the man who had sought his help the day before, called for his help
again. Moses said to him: "Verily, you are a plain misleader!" Then when he decided to seize the
man who was an enemy to both of them, the man said: "O Moses! Is it your intention to kill me
as you killed a man yesterday? Your aim is nothing but to become a tyrant in the land, and not to
be one of those who do right."
And there came a man running, from the farthest end of the city. He said: "O Moses! Verily, the
chiefs are taking counsel together about you, to kill you, so escape. Truly, I am to you of those
who give sincere advice."
So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said: "My Lord! Save me from the
people who are Zalimeen (polytheists, and wrong-doers)!" (Ch 28:15-21 Quran)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2012 15:54
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
No post ratings
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 10:06
You are misguided sufis who follow desires and peers and murshads, follow Quran and saheeh hadith.
+0 -5Dislike x 6Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 10:13

"Anonymous" wrote:
You are misguided sufis who follow desires and peers and murshads, follow Quran and saheeh hadith.

SubhanAllah.

We do follow the Quran and Sunnah. If you look into the all the details of this topic you will see that every aspect has been taken into account.

We have as backing, The Quran, The Hadith, The Daleel, The Eye witnesses, The Scholars verdicts, The Astronemers verdict, Science etc etc.

+3 -0Like x 3
UK
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2012 11:30
Anonymous wrote:

'Abdullah ibn 'Amr narrates that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If anyone has four characteristics, he is a pure hypocrite, and if anyone has one of them, he has an aspect of hypocrisy until he gives it up: whenever he is trusted, he betrays his trust; whenever he speaks, he lies; when he makes an agreement, he breaks it; and when he quarrels, he deviates from the truth by speaking falsely." [Agreed upon]
+3 -0Like x 3
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2013 14:24
This is nonsense and absurd, why was fajr suddenly so early JUST FOR RAMADAN? What a strange Sufi way. Deobandhis worship graves too like the brelawis.
+0 -4Dislike x 4Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2013 14:32
Anonymous wrote:
This is nonsense and absurd, why was fajr suddenly so early JUST FOR RAMADAN? What a strange Sufi way. Deobandhis worship graves too like the brelawis.

First of all, Deobandi's do NOT worship graves and with regrards to the Barelwi methods, thats for them to clarify.

The answer to your first question is simple. Most people dont fast except in Ramadhan, so at other times Fajar is prayed later. Fajar time was moved in early for Ramadhan simply so that people would not perform Suhoor when the time of fasting had started. Also Taraweeh finishes really late in winter and there is hardly any time left to go to sleep and then wake up for suhoor.

I could go on, but please read the whole thread properly, Jazakallahu khair.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2013 22:12
Anonymous wrote:

www.muftisays.com/forums/sharing-portal/7020/start-of-fas...

I just recalled this post and I thought I'd share it with you. MashaAllah, brother Muadh has done a great job, may Allah reward him for his time and effort and give us all a better understanding.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2013 22:14
Youtube Video
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 17th May 2014 22:00
Not long left till it hits persistent twilight here in London (Thurs 23 May). Todays time is 1:49am. Anyone know of any places in North or East London doing early Fajr jamats?
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 29th May 2014 01:43
Don't you just admire this season! Alhumdulillah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 00:55
AAWW, for those in Hackney ...(checked/approved by Molana Shoaib Nurgat)

Hackney_Ramdhan_2014 A4.jpg
Downloads: 42
    [2705.48 kB] Hackney Ramdhan Calender
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 24th June 2014 09:16
Daywalk3r wrote:
View original post

Can this timetable be used in any part of london?

Although we are not in the Walthamstow area, we normally follow their timetable due to the difference in following the different degrees....(via the Masjid timetable app)..it would be helpful if I could print it out.
No post ratings