We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.
iquran by guided ways (link provided by member AbuMuhammed).Ieathalal is another good app by them.
for the children that may use your iphone/ipod i recommend from the collection developed by Yufid.
An-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths by the same developers is particularly good because it has audio recitation of the ahaadith.
موسوعة الحديث النبوي الشريف an encyclopedia of Hadith. An arabic language app offering a compilation of the the sahaih sittah and many other ahaadith books.This is excellent for when you want to research the reference of a hadith etc.
There are lots of dua apps i have tried and tested but only a few i have felt are nicely laid out.
idua has duas for all occaions;its nicely split up into categories and sub categories and it also has audio for each dua.
I no longer have an iPhone,
But here is something I found, not sure how good or bad they are.
* You will need a Jail-broken iPhone. Jailbreaking is not the same as Unlocking. Jailbreaking simply allows one to have full access to the iPhone including installing 3rd Party Apps.
* Download the AppTapp Installer.app and follow the instructions to copy Installer.app onto your iPhone.
* Next, run Installer.app on your iPhone
* Select 'Sources', press 'Edit', then 'Add', and type in http://www.guidedways.com/iphone
* Accept the installer message and it will show 'Guided Ways Repository' on the sources list (if it doesn't, click on 'sources' again).
* Select 'Install'. You should now see '* Guided Ways *' in the Category list (restart install.app if it doesn't). Select the category and then select 'iPray' from the list
* Click 'install'
* Download the Zip file
* If ssh has already been installed on your iPhone, scp iPray.app to /Applications/
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.