Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd March 2021 09:52
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2021 10:51
hello wallaabhi doctors are savage lifes.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2021 12:02
No idea what the above post is saying but good timing for a thread bump..

18th December (2 days ago)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ghgPXKTIw

From individual clips from this London protest, many are jabbed, injured and woken up to reality. All of them marching for the future of children every week. How many boosters will one need to see what's really happening?
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2021 13:21
Yasin wrote:
View original post

I met someone yesterday who asked me if I'd had my booster *facepalm*

I said, "Booster? I/We haven't even had the first vaccine, forget the booster"

To which we I got the reply, "Oh, so you're one of them" When I asked what that meant, I was told about this same protest that he had witnessed first hand.

I smiled and said, "Excuse me, but I agree with what they are protesting about, it's you who are one of them, it's you lot who have caused this chaos all over the world, it's you lot who jumped when the government said jump, its you lot who bowed to false news" "It's you lot who all had the vaccine that are in hospitals, its you lot who are in hospital with supposed omicron"

I was asked what proof I had. I told him to check government websites, official sites where they report, yellow card reporting, VAERS and other sites where minimal reports are being made, yet the numbers are extremely high of vaccinated deaths and severe injuries.

Then I was told about the fatwas that say that the vaccine is halal and we should/could take it :( I said inshaAllah it won't be long when these fatwas are updated, especially with what is now known.

I was asked to prove that the vaccines were in fact dangerous or disprove that it wasn't just theories.

As I was being accused of being a conspiracy theorist, I saw that this was not going to get anywhere, so I asked him to watch a 4 minute video clip about the lies and dangers about the vaccine by the creator of the mRNA technology. I said it was not my explanation and that he should not listen to me, rather listen to the creator of the tech, for the sake of his kids and if that was not enough, I could show further evidence from the maker of the PCR tests, or even the former CEO of Pfizer, what more evidence is needed?

I said, after you watch the video, let me know if what he is saying is truthful or a conspiracy theory and if you find it interesting, I will send another video with further proof from the creator of the mRNA technology about the games that are being played.

I ended with "Don't listen to me, listen to the real experts, those who are not scared of being hunted down and silenced. Do it for your children before you vaccinate them. You do what you want to your body, but don't do it to your kids, because once this goes into them, it cannot be reversed. Don't damage them!"

All the kids (in their teens) appeared worried. But they all left knowing that something was in fact - fact, that which they thought were conspiracy theories!

I also know that he will not watch the short video because of the fear it will create after knowing that its too late because I recall he told me a few months ago that they had all been vaccinated and was proud about it, back then!

Before walking out of the door, I was asked "Why? What will anyone gain?"

I politely just said, "Watch the video and make your own conclusion"

After insisting for a quick explanation as to why, at the doorstep. I refused to say anything further and simply said "Money"

I'm waiting to see if I get a response now because I know he doesn't like to be proven wrong :( but I'm guessing I won't get a reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2021 21:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

No offence but this type of argument isn't strong either. Im still not vaccinated myself as i rarely take medicine but we can't pick and choose what experts to follow or not. I won't stop anyone from taking it not or encourage either...

Nearly all my family both immediate and extended have had theirs im only one left. Apart from bit of tiredness in first few days they are all fine. Although one has just tested positive despite being double jabbed.

My only issue with vaccine is it still doesn't prevent you from gettin covid and knowing govt they gana keep givin us boosters every year when new variant comes out. Maybe once virus is stable n they got a one legit vaccine that protects against all variants i may consider it.

But back to my point even if the people you quote are honest and high level doctors or govt officials they ars still so small compared to those who say its fine.

Anyway jus let people do what they think is best for them. I noticed its difficult to discuss this topic without name calling from either side or people getting too emotional.
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 20th December 2021 23:37
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
But back to my point even if the people you quote are honest and high level doctors or govt officials they ars still so small compared to those who say its fine.

The people I quoted cannot be higher qualified than those who say its fine.

The people I quoted are the creators or inventors!

In other words, by your understanding and point of view, those who say its fine are just trying to reinvent the wheel because the original wheel was just a circle
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 03:21
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The people I quoted cannot be higher qualified than those who say its fine.

Quote:
The people I quoted are the creators or inventors!
Is this an appeal to authority argument? Would it be considered a logical fallacy?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 06:26
Would that mean an appeal to fatwa is also a logical fallacy?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 08:49
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Would that mean an appeal to fatwa is also a logical fallacy?
This would appear to be the case, judging by some recent discussions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 09:54
We have an invention from which innovators make creative products. This is not the case here.

Without the invention, there would be no innovation and no creativity.

The invention is the core.

People can innovate the invention to their needs and sell as apparent better products. The idea to innovate has only one goal, money.

But this invention is new. The technology is new. The uses are many, but the results are hidden and unknown and unpredictable.

What the authorities have done and the public allowed them to do is use the wheel to get from A to B.

The bike has wheels, pedals, frame, seat, handles, chain and brakes. Great invention and does what it's meant to do.

What the authorities have done is told the public that they need to get from A to B and they need to do it quickly.

So the authorities have released a wheel with no handles, no brakes, no pedals and no frame. Just a seat and a wheel.

The inventor is telling them, that's not how it works that's not what we invented. But the success rate of those balancing on this wheel was not impressive compared to those who ride the two wheel bike. Even a unicycle with pedal was safer than a wheel with only a seat.

So the authorities put some people on a straight road for miles decide its working and told everyone that they must get the one wheel and not rely on their two wheeled bike because the single wheel will get them to their destination faster and safer.

Now we are in a position that all those who jumped onto the single wheel have put everyone's lives at risk because now the authorities are telling children who can barely understand running to also get on this wheel.

And now, everyone on the road is being told that they can not drive a car or ride a bike. If they want to do so, they must get on the single wheel.

The reporting suggests, with proof, that the number of deaths of the one wheel user is increasing, whereas those in the cars and bikes are safer. But the authorities have a large contract and the makers need to recuperate their losses and they are telling them that the wheels go flat and need pumping up every few months. If they don't, they risk putting their lives into danger. If they haven't pumped up their wheels, they will be excluded from riding on the road.

The inventor is still insisting that the two wheel bike is safer and the four wheel car is even better, but the authorities say otherwise.

The Ulama pass fatwa and say that the one wheel is permitted if your life is at risk and you have no option, even though the seat is made from pig skin. In these times of certain death, this is permitted. So Muslims also get on this wheel.

As time passes, the one wheeled people are dropping and dying or getting injured and the bike users and car users are still going on about their lives as normal. It is becoming more apparent that there is really no need to compromise on the two or four wheels. This then puts questions towards the fatwa of permissibility on haram being permitted when now it is known that the one wheel isn't doing what it was supposed to do, instead it is aiding in the number of deaths.

So the inventor knew what he was talking about, the 2 and 4 wheeled users took his word for it and the Ulama went with the authorities and permitted pig skin.

With all the evidence in front of everyone now, the Ulama can be told that their reasoning is no longer valid!

There is no difference in the one wheel and the vaccine, except that the vaccine is doing things that no one knows. If you prefer, its like riding the one wheel bike in a pitch black room filled with thorns, blades, and few open spaces - but non of this can be seen. A Gamble. A gamble that is being permitted!
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 11:41
Quote:
Maybe once virus is stable n they got a one legit vaccine that protects against all variants i may consider it.

First the virus needs to be isolated, purified and proven to exist. Computer simulations don't count as existing in the real world.

Some other points would be valid except there's no doubts in the harms and I'm not ashamed to know the truth so I'll continue to do my part and post as much as time permits the same way the news scare-mongering doesn't take a break. It's non-stop. "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth” and to many "covid" has become "truth"

It's actually easier for me to repeat the truth to keep it the truth. It's easy to back it up. It becomes irrefutable data vs covid beliefs and what one "feels" over what's provable.

First step is not to stabilise a virus, it's to isolate and purify it. These "variants" were all computer simulations.

Arguing about the wrong things amongst ourselves is an absolute winner for the perpetrators. They get on with the agenda while we weaken ourselves in the process.

Clearly the majority are incapable of making their own decisions. They will wear plastic bottles on the heads so they don't catch the "virus", they inject so called "experimental" substances and technologies into their body for non-existing unproven benefits and many times for external unrelated reasons to health. They do shopping then spray (disinfect) every item before putting it the car. They sit and stand in a closed carriage shoulder to shoulder, back to back and face to face with a cloth mask all the while wearing muzzles on their faces scared they'll catch the latest variant.

Used car salesman are known to be crafty and manipulative to unload old cars for higher than their value. One used car salesman said that his favourite customers are those wearing face masks coz they'll beleive anything.

People are clearly not capable of making their own decisions, they have to be told. Ask anyone who's taken a jab if they can name 1 ingredient of what's in it. Try it.

That's why we have protests. Protests have never really changed anything but it's brought other people to realising their weakness and lack of knowledge on huge issues. How easily they were brainwashed. It's to be united and at least make the lost think "hmmm, they're happy, healthy and still alive living freely like this after 2 years of a deadly pandemic, maybe there is something to listen to"
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 11:48
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

Funny how you see the answer to be fallacious when it was the question that appealed to popularity with the Argumentum ad populum fallacy.

Quote:
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 12:47
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Quote:
question ... appealed to popularity with the Argumentum ad populum fallacy.
If the question was fallacious, it should have been called out before being answered.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 21st December 2021 13:40
sharjan8643 wrote:
View original post

That's a secondary issue and it was harmless until you made it a problem. It doesn't negate the hypocrisy.

Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
Please only post relevant issues to the current topic, otherwise please start a new topic. Jazakumullah
No post ratings