Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Mufaddal
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2020 17:48
https://youtu.be/ONBzJYXiioc

Dr Israr Ahmad RA tells us that the true enemy of India and Pakistan is the West. They left Kashmir as a bone of contention so that the two countries were left fighting each other. He says Pakistan should make every effort to reach peace with India, and that Pakistan should actively ally with China to oppose Western hegemony.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2020 18:50
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Alot has changed since early 1990 the armed resistance in Kashmir was months away. And fully began after a massacre carried out by Indian troops at a protest.

Babari Masjid incidence had not happened many other progroms against Muslims in India from Mumbai to Gujerat to the present situation. Had not happened.

The Chinese Tyranny and oppression against muslims was hidden from the outside world. And it did not reach its Zenith until recently.

Right now looking at Modis government at its hate barabarity against Muslims and Xi Ji Pings Communist Party. And its unfathomable attrocities in East Turkistan and campaign against muslims.

There is not much to choose between any of these actors.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2020 18:53
That assumes that if Kashmir were not a point of contention Hindus and Muslims would be living peacefully. I feel if Shirk and Tauheed are co-existing peacefully in a region, then the Muslims are not doing their job and not living as intended.

One thing more important to remember than anything is that the true enemy is the Shaytan. No matter how peacefully Muslims want to exist with the mushrikeen and kuffar, he will always be plotting to derail us from the True Path to salvation. His one goal in life is to get all humans to start worshipping entities other than Allah. Do you really think he would just give up on that goal just because humans have agreed to co-exist peacefully?

Infact, I would say the fantasies of believers of co-existing peacefully with those who transgress the boundaries set by Allah, is just another one of Shaytan's deceptions.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2020 19:05
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Dr Israr Ahmed, qualified that at the end of the talk in the video.

Ultimately muslims need to turn towards ALLAH and live a life of piety. Then they will see how the support of ALLAH descends upon them.

Overall a good assessment by Dr Israr Ahmed. If those in power with in Pakistan had payed attention in 1990 when the advice was given.The circumstances may have been different.

The results may have been different

No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2020 01:34
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I feel if Shirk and Tauheed are co-existing peacefully in a region, then the Muslims are not doing their job and not living as intended.

This is why there will never be peace in Pakistan, because Hindus also live in Pakistan, and so do Sikh and Jain and Parsi, although in a minority. If they are living peacefully in Pakistan then Muslims are not doing their job.

Perhaps we should choose our words more widely.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2020 01:50
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Plenty of massive communal riots and anti Muslim pogroms had already taken place in the 40 years since partition (which itself was a huge pogrom) and Dr Sahab RA was not myopic when it came to comprehending civilisational trends (as borne out by his predictions of coming wars and conflicts). He predicted 30 years ago that India was on its way to aligning with Western imperialists and foregoing its nonaligned status.

I would give Dr Sahab RA more credit in his assessment of the Kashmir issue.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2020 02:07
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Maybe so..I have not watched that many of his lectures his style of his speech was too intellectual for an ignoramus like me . From the ones I have seen he did not simply lecture on issues but always presented a plan of practical action.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2020 04:29
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Indeed we should. Do you really think the Muslims in Pakistan are living as intended by Shariah? Do you think if Muslims were truly following the Shariah themselves they would be content with just letting mushrikeen get on with their lives? No, they would be anxious to get them to salvation and try every worldly means possible to get them there. This would be seen as a war on their lives by the mushrikeen and kuffar. Because this is ultimately a war with Shaytan. There would be blow back and resistance from kuffar on attempts to turn them around. There would be a perpetual conflict of wills even if not all out wars.

True peace in this world can never be achieved without the entire creation being at peace with Allah. That is, submitted wholly to Allah. That is the idea of peace in Islam. Not the delusional fantasies of every race, creed and religion coming together believing in whatever they believe in, and still co-existing peacefully. Unless and until every one is on the same page, i.e submitted to Allah, there will be no true peace. Only illusions of peace like in India where the Hindus can butcher Muslims in broad daylight while the Muslims call them their brothers, and the outside world thinks India is a true democracy where Hindus and Muslims co-exist peacefully.

This is why there is even a need for calling attention towards recognizing our true enemies. At the moment Muslims think peace is something we are entitled to because we are humans. Humans were never peaceful creatures. There was always going to be conflict. Allah gave us Islam to manage that conflict.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 1st August 2020 09:55
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Please correct me if I'm wrong but are Muslims obliged to call non Muslims to Islam or are they only obliged to save themselves and their dependents from ruin in this world and in the hereafter?

If the common Muslim is not obliged to engage in dawah then he will live peacefully with his non Muslim countrymen.
+1 -0Like x 1