Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Another Black Man Killed By USA Police. Slowly Suffocated To Death In The Street

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 21:56
youtu.be/jzZYfvFW-LM

Quote:
The video is taken by a bystander on the street standing about 4 meters from the police car and victim. The victim is held down and having difficulty speaking yet you can understand he is yelling that he can't breath, while held immobile a police officer is arguing for him to stand up and get in the car but he cannot as he is pinned down, bystanders are disturbed and worried about how the cop is holding him down in an excessive manner. The panic builds as the man further struggles to breath and the small crowd repeated call out that he is struggling to breath, the officer holds his stance and slowly the life fades from the victim. The second officer stands while bystanders pleed for his intervention calling out that he should know better and that the victim is dieing but instead he stands against the crowds intention with his hand on his pepper spray preventing any intervention by the crowd. The crowd calls for someone to check his pulse but this is never done. An a balance arrives to take the body away.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 22:14
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

If this article is about George floyd. Four police officers have been fired.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 22:21
Also read another article in the news today. Which just shows how ppl use the race card at their pleasure, but she got what she deserved in the end.

In the clip Christian tells the woman, who is wearing a face mask, to stay back as she asks him to stop filming. She then says she will call the cops adding: "I'm going to tell them there's an African American threatening my life," to which he calmly responds: "Please tell them whatever you like."

The woman whips out her phone, calls the police and says: "I'm in the Ramble and an African American man with a bicycle helmet, he is recording me and threatening my dog."

As she talks the dog squirms and tries to get away. After a pause she repeats: "I'm am in Central Park, there is an African American man. He is recording me and threatening my dog."

Then she seems to become panicked and cries: "I'm sorry I can't hear. I'm being threatened by a man in the Ramble, please send the cops immediately... I'm in Central Park in the Ramble. I don't know."

By this point, she has managed to clip the dog's leash back on and Christian tells her: "Thank you," before he stops filming.

The clip was shared by Christian's sister Melody Cooper and quickly went viral, racking up more 11 million views.

Now the woman has apologised and has been placed on administrative leave from her job as head of insurance investment solution at Franklin Templeton, with the company saying it is carrying out an investigation. She has also returned her dog to the shelter she got it from after social media users expressed concern for its welfare.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 22:21
Moonlight wrote:
View original post

Fired?

They should be in jail waiting trial for murder.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 22:28
They should be HANGED!
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2020 22:38
The people should've done something more than just shouting.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 00:11
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It's The Land of the Free™. They were black. They would have been shot and left for dead where they stood.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 05:47
Which is why it is foolish to wait for courts to pick this up. America allows the carrying of firearms. Anyone who had it on him and was empathetic towards the victim should have shot the two police officers right there and then and bolted. The human laws are not made to provide justice to the victims, rather to defend the murderers, rapists and other elites who themselves break laws, to give them more time to come up with a defense strategy.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 06:05
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Seems like you been watching too many Hollywood movies. This is real life. Anyone shooting a police officer would be hunted down like dog.

And if they cant find the real suspect they would find a random innocent black person and convict them instead. Imam Jamil al Amin a former black civil rights activist has been imprisoned for the last 20 years after wrongly being convicted for killing a police officer. Is still in prison even after someone confessed to being the actual perpetrator.

This is America there is no justice for black people.

+1 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 07:43
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

I was deliberately exaggerating the outrage, but I still feel with everyone, kuffar and Muslims, alike, living as if this world was a jungle, chaos is the only order that can rule in these animals. I know what the situation is for the blacks there but then wouldn't it suit their own purposes to start an all-out race war, whether it starts because a police officer was murdered or because of some other reason? At this point, what else do they have to lose? They are being silently subjected to a war anyways.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 08:06
Rubber bullets, chemical irritant, water bottles in air as thousands march to protest George Floyd's death

m.startribune.com./rubber-bullets-chemical-irritant-water...

Quote:
McMillian, 60, said Floyd's death was reminiscent of Eric Garner, who died in 2014 after he was placed in a chokehold by a New York City police officer who attempted to arrest him after he was accused of selling loose cigarettes.

Black lives in America not even worth a life of a dog!
+2 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 08:23
It's sad to think that many of these black Americans were Muslim when they were taken as slaves and shipped off to America. They were muslim when our indo/pak ancestors were still worshipping rocks.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 09:09
Raw Video: Police Fire Flash Grenades At George Floyd Protesters.

youtu.be/LJZSQXpw8ig

Flash Grenades

From wiki:
A stun grenade, also known as a flash grenade, flashbang, thunderflash or sound bomb, is a less-lethal explosive device used to temporarily disorient an enemy's senses. It is designed to produce a blinding flash of light of around 7 million candela (cd) and an intensely loud "bang" of greater than 170 decibels (dB).

While stun grenades are designed to limit injury to their targets, permanent hearing loss has been reported. Other injuries and deaths have also been caused by their use, usually when a grenade has detonated very closely to a person, or due to structure fires caused by detonation.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 09:13
Thigns aint too different here in the UK. Blacks asians get longer sentences for same crime as white. Bbc even said BAME get higher fines for not doing social distancing. 99% off all deaths in police custody /arrests have been blacks.

Its only cos UK dont hav guns we dont see as many deaths. A few yrs ago a black kid in UK was choked to death by police too
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th May 2020 09:22
+1 -0