Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Indian Muslims: Taliban vs Al'Qaeda

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 19:29

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcyH4SuBPA

100% agree with Orya Maqbool Jan and I have always felt this very strongly. I was abused for many years for speaking this but the experience of Indian Muslims is proving this point.

1. Al-Qaeda: Parachuted itself in every (local) conflict and tried to mobilise (take the lead) from local Muslims.
  2. Taliban: Strongly pushed foreign help (Pakistanees & others), requested for Duas but worked on establishing and developing local indigenous capability

Indian Muslims (Owaisi to be specific) has firmly cut off Pakistan's propaganda. Pakistani Muslims are hurt and disoriented but the resistance of Indian Muslims (along with Indians) is praiseworthy.

I believe that a time will come that J-I-H-A-D will begin in India but it will be indigenous.

A time will come when Indian Muslims will have no choice but to K-I-L-L or be K-I-L-L-E-D but Indian Muslims have rejected foreign or J-I-H-A-D-I intervention.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 21:53
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Salaam

What makes you think it will start from within and not from outside? Bearing in mind that the hadiths of ghazwa hind mention invasion and in some mention black banners from khurasan who will conquer hind. Or do you think both will happen separately?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 6th January 2020 22:43

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

I am not an expert in Hadeeth so cannot explain or reconcile what you are asking.

+2 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2020 02:00
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Wassalam

Is the hadith authentic?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2020 07:48
+1 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2020 09:47

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Mufti Saeed Saheb (HA) denies that these Ahadeeth do not apply any longer along with other Ulama.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGaSJw7Tiow

Allah Ta'ala knows best

+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2020 11:59
What I am trying to say that the situation in India has proven that only indigenous resistance will work.
+0 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2020 12:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Salaam

You are talking about resistance which understandably can only come from within. But the hadith talks about an invasion or a conquest which will happen from outside.

Maybe both will happen. Maybe the resistance will start first and open up the way for an invasion.

As far as I know (correct me if im wrong) in Bosnia the Bosnian Muslims resisted as best as they could, and then later the mujahideen entered from outside.

Maybe something similar might happen in India. (May Allah protect us.) Maybe the hindus will start slaughtering the Muslims. The Muslims will resist as best as they can. Then later the mujahideen will enter and eventually take over.
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2020 02:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Assalamualaikum
Did Mufti sahab reply to that interpretation of dajjaal you had asked for. Can't find the thread now
+1 -0
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 07:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Maulana Khaleelur Rahman Sajjad Nomani db also holds the same opinion.

Mufti Saeed Ahmad Khan Sahab's (db) analysis is very balanced, mashallah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2020 09:20
The Ahadith on Ghazwa-i-Hind Yassir Qadhi

Halalified YouTube Audio

Yassir Qadhi goes into detail about the Hadith, including one that mentions Sindh AND Hind in the same Hadith. He reckons the Hadith talks about the past, but it still doesn't make sense and one person commented and made a good point about it.
Sahib Gee wrote:

Dear Dr Yasir Qadhi. I respectfully disagree with some of your Analysis. Past conquests of Hind do not follow the Islamic interpretation of Jihad. They were done for personal reasons, for land, wealth etc. As you mentioned, the people of H Dynasty became Ismaili so how has Allah bestowed such greatness to people who did not prescribe to Islamic Jihad? Those people used these Hadith for their own purpose in order to get people to fight for them in their personal cause. Gazwa Al Hind will happen when the Muslim people of Hind are pursecuted and call for the Muslim nations to come and help free them from tyrani. I also believe, after much investigation, that the two incidents mentioned in the Hadith of the arrival of Jesus and Gazwa Al Hind will take place either together or one after the other in close succession. This is, of course, just an educated opinion as no one knows for sure when these two incidents will actually take place.
Can you shed some light as to why you think the other conquest of Hind were according to Islamic Law of Jihad please. I respect your views and knowledge greatly. God bless you.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd February 2021 12:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This is becoming more and more evident every day, and only indigenous efforts are likely to succeed.

These indigenous efforts are also likely to be condoned by the international community. It is a testament to the foresight of the ulama of India that they have inculcated a sense of belonging to the soil within Indian Muslims, and Indian Muslims shun external voices of support. This way their struggles are seen as legitimate both by secular Hindus within India, and other democratic entities internationally. This is precisely the strategy followed by the Taliban, in that their struggle is indigenous, and they also shun any overt outside support. They have to do this to protect their validity.

Indian members on the forum have expressed this sentiment, and unfortunately have been misunderstood by our brothers and sisters outside of India.

Orya Sahab correctly points out that the establishment in Pakistan have not amplified voices in India that stand with Indian Muslims. I must admit that this is pragmatism on the part of the Pakistani establishment. They know that if they amplify any voices from India that stand in support of Muslims, those voices stand to lose automatically lose credibility in India. This is because any support from Pakistan will cause these voices to be labeled anti-national, and their work will be shut down.

I now have more respect for the politicians of Kashmir, and their grit and determination to lead Kashmir towards prosperity, even with the heavy odds stacked against them, and the vilification they face from some of their own people, who incorrectly tag them as "sell-outs."
+2 -0Like x 2