Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Liberalism, Secualrism leading to Terrorism AND Manifestations

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2019 13:44

In my humble opinion, liberalism & secularism has been distorted in our times. It was meant to be synonymous with "Tolerance" but it has become symbiotic with "Atheism" or "Anti-Islam" to be specific.

Muslims are the actual "liberals" in the sense that everyone has the right to practise their religion and their places of worship are to be protected.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

But the liberals and Secularists have taken off the mask and become absolutely intolerant. In this thread, I invite you to discuss the devastation of (religious) societies due to rampant bullying of these people and their "liberal/secular" ideas.

The countries will not follow any particular order.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2019 13:49

Burkina Faso

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-50908880

1. Over 60% Muslim, traditional Sufi conservative country
  2. Ruled by Christian Secular President and Prime Minister
  3. French Rule and interference has ensured that officers from elite schools go into Civil Service and Military and safeguard the "Anti-Islamic" constitution

Majority of Muslims have "Anti-Islamic" values thrust upon them and have no choice but to comply OR rebel.

Fertile ground for Extremism and Terrorism.

+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2019 21:12

Mali

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-50558972

1. 95% Muslim, Maliki traditional Sufi conservative country
  2. Since 1800s, the French have relentlessly pursued the path to secularise vast desert regions by making alliances, breaking (and capturing) where necessary. The struggle of Azawad has continued officially since 1916 unabated. 
  3. Vast open regions are hostile, harsh but loyal to Islam. When their Islam has been suppressed by inflicting Secularism, Jihadees have stepped in and villagers are siding with them for the sake of Islam

Just how terrible the UN peace keeping mission is going, watch this episode and the operational status of Bangladeshi Army:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDUAEegImXY

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 25th December 2019 21:23
As brother mohammed hijab beautifully put it 'liberalism' is the new white man's religion. Anythin related to it secularism, free speach, hate speach, tolerance democracy etc is all what the white man finds palatable. Do not look for consistency or morals from it. Holocaust denial No No No, insulting the Prophet fair game. Homosexuality good polygamy no. Islamic resistance (jihad) no, illegal wars ( Iraq Afghanistan) all good
+3 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th December 2019 11:36

Pakistan

1. 97% Muslim, Traditional, conservative country 

A large number of people of Pakistan live in rural areas and much of Pakistan is still conservative in their values and culture. There are key parts of Pakistan which are decidedly Secular and thus out of step with the common citizens:

1. Education System
  2. Judicial System
  3. Executive Branch

All backed by the Media. The Pakistani Media displays a culture which is alien to the inhabitants of the nation. This produces resentment and "dual" feeling of uneasiness in the masses:

1. Those who are trying to be Secular, think that they have not progressed enough
  2. Those who are on the Deen, think that there countrymen have lost the plot!

Those who are trying to follow the "Deen" are mired in strange conspiracy theories, looking (wishing, hoping) for a way out of their present predicament. They are (powerless) to do anything substantial but unable to ignore what the Media is portraying. When they come face to face with Administrators of their country, it is run in a manner alien to their (conservative) norms.

Imran Khan is merely trying to remove corruption from existing system, he has no plans to overhaul it according to Qur'aan and Sunnah and that is an additional bit of frustration.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 28th December 2019 16:10

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Alcohol: Confession of a Pakistani Diplomat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBVbY9bYd8

When it comes to Alcohol, our Deen (Islam) declared it impermissible 1400 years ago. Alcohol was banned in Pakistan in 1977 (by law). But, new year is coming and let me tell you that serving and drinking Alcohol will go in Pakistan. We are claiming to become “Riyasat-e-Madina (state of Madina)” so lets hope that Alcohol is eradicated.

As a career diplomat, it was drilled into us that diplomacy cannot occur without “Alcohol” by our Seniors. Let me make a confession that I have never drank Alcohol but I have served it and it gets served in Pakistani embassies.

It was 1992 that I was appointed in Yemen and had a party at my house. Alcohol was served and our Arab and Pakistani friends were drinking. At the end, the situation became so Shaytaani (devislish) that it had a marked impact on me. Until Yemen, I was content to server (but not drink) but the incident led me to think and research about the permissibility of serving (Alcohol) and I realised that when Islam calls “Alcohol” a devilish act then it is NOT sufficient for me to not drink, I must also not serve.

So I quite even serving Alcohol after the Yemen incident because whether you DO it or get it DONE, it’s both Haram.

I was then posted to Geneva and it was well known that Alcohol is not served in “Abdul-Basit’s” parties BUT I substituted Alcohol with food. The food served at all my parties was so lavish that my parties became the talk of the town.

The diplomatic corps (of the world) knew that there will be no “Alcohol” in my parties but they still came. The abundance and taste of Pakistani food was sufficient to pull the people to my parties.

Then I was posted in London and I also did not serve Alcohol at my parties.

Then I was promoted to an Ambassador and posted to Germany and I did not serve “Alcohol”.

Then at the important postage in India, I did not serve “Alcohol”.

Diplomacy worked without Alcohol.

I have said at the beginning that our (Pakistani) embassies do not serve Alcohol EXCEPT London where right in the embassy Alcohol was served when Dr Maliha Lodhi was in charge so it can happen.

Listeners, let me tell you that nobody had a problem with me not serving Alcohol EXCEPT the “OUR Liberals” who have a problem with absence of Alcohol.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2019 13:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am exhilarated by his presentation.

I had this hunch that alcohol must be flowing freely even in Pakistani diplomatic missions and he proves my foreboding to be true.

All thanks are due to Allah SWT that he experimented with the idea of not serving the liquor in his parties and came out as a winner, that is, successful.

Liquor has been a big factor because of which I have not been able to organize any conference in my department. I once consulted the staff of our Public Relations Office in this regard. They told me ,"O this is very easy, you keep a banquet in a three star hotel and send the delegates there and do not go yourself".

They solved the wrong problem for me. But a colleague of mine was better in his reply. He has organized a few international level conferences and did not serve liquor even once.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2019 15:07

29DEC2019: Jamia Baitus-Salam A-Level students win Robotics

The Talagang branch of Karachi based Darul-uloom has won the prestigious Robotics award for 2019. This is a Deobandi Institute

www.facebook.com/PGsofficials/photos/a.108457763822801/15...

This is a SLAP on the face of Seculars/Liberals of Pakistan

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 29th December 2019 17:50
Do write further on this topic, especially about how media and education sector is behind in the increase of liberalism and secularism in Pakistan. And if possible, please do share your opinion on how this problem can be tackled practically.

One thing I like about Mufti Syed Adnan Kakakhel (db) is on how he is working at a grass root level by attracting the youths in elite and middle class of Pakistan or those who are pursuing college or university education. He is building a bridge between the secular and religious education.

He has outlined a practical plan on teaching them the basic of Deen during the weekends, and doing so it creates the spark inside the youth to further pursue Deeni education. He does blends in the importance of Tazkiya Nafs. One day he is in Karachi, the next day in Islamabad and the other day in Lahore or Peshawar, he really is a hard working man. May Allah give him long and healthy life, and produce fruits of his tireless efforts for Deen.

It is a sad reality that parents are not aware on what their children are studying and what contents they are being exposed to. All they care about is that their child is reaching a point where he is cape-able to study abroad for further education. What they do not realize is how much of the 13+ years of education can impact their mentality.

I would like to request the British speaking muslims (who really have the desire to make a positive impact in the muslim youth's life) to come to Pakistan and open schools which promote Islamic education and tarbiya. You are needed.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd January 2020 21:51

23JAN2020: Aboubacarr Tambadou of Gambia

Gambia is a 95% percent Muslim country and gained independence from UK in 1965. Over the past decade, there has been a gradual march about towards Islam and slowly the yokes of Secularism are loosening.

Gambia is currently the Chair of Human Rights commission and it is the ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY which actually did something about Rohingya Muslims

Rohingya crisis: The Gambian who took Aung San Suu Kyi to the world court

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-51183521

Gambian Justice Minister Abubacarr Tambadou's actions brought Aung San Suu Kyi to The Hague to deny that her country's military was committing a genocide. As the UN's highest court orders measures to prevent further mass killings, Anna Holligan takes a look at the man taking on the Nobel laureate.

It was an unexpected detour that led Abubacarr Tambadou from his home in the tiny West African country of The Gambia to experience an epiphany on the edge of a refugee camp in Cox's Bazar.

Listening to survivors' stories he said the "stench of genocide" began drifting across the border into Bangladesh from Myanmar.

"I realised how much more serious it was than the flashes we'd seen on television screens," he told the BBC.

"Military and civilians would organise systematic attacks against Rohingya, burn down houses, snatch babies from their mothers' arms and throw them alive into burning fires, round up and execute men; girls were gang-raped and put through all types of sexual violence."

The Rohingya are a Muslim minority in mainly Buddhist Myanmar.

Watch the Interview:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNcfm4WLeA

No post ratings