Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Watershed Moment for Indian Muslims: CAB

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 15:00

09DEC2019: CAB

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-50670393

I have been warning about this for over a decade and I believe that the sad moment has arrived.

India's government has tabled a bill in parliament which offers amnesty to non-Muslim illegal immigrants from three neighbouring countries.

The controversial bill seeks to provide citizenship to religious minorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

The government, led by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), says this will give sanctuary to people fleeing religious persecution.

Critics say the bill is part of a BJP agenda to marginalise Muslims.

The passage of the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) will be a test for the ruling party, which commands a majority in the lower house but is short of numbers in the upper house of parliament. A bill needs to be ratified by both houses to become a law.

The bill has already prompted widespread protests in the north-east of the country which borders Bangladesh, as people there feel that they will be "overrun" by immigrants from across the border.

I will be requesting Maulana Yasin to censor posts which are sarcastic, stupid etc BECAUSE they are unhelpful, we are where we are. If you have pain in your heart please contribute. If you want to play around, you have an entire forum to post your non-sense and sarcastic comments. If you are a Pakistani Nationalist, GO TO HELL!

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 17:31
Bismillah
Whatever we fear is happening and i fear only the worst for Muslims. Let Allah SWT protect us Muslims and save us from the enemies overpowering us. I fear for all the innocent lives.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 17:51

Umm Khadeejah wrote:
View original post

اللَّھُمَّ اِنَّا نَجْعَلُكَ فِي نُحُورِھِمْ وَ نَعُوذُبِكَ مِنْ شُرُورِھِمْ

O Allah! We ask You to restrain them by their necks and we seek refuge in You from their evil.

رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِینَ

My Lord! Help me against the mischievous people.

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْراً وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى القَوْمِ الكَافِرِينَ

Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet and make us victorious over the disbelieving people.

اللَّھُمَّ مُنْزِلَ الْكِتَابِ، سَرِیعَ الْحِسَابِ، اھْزِمِ الاَحْزَابَ، اللَّھُمَّ مْھُمْ وَ زَلْزِلْھُمْ

O Allah! Revealer of the book, Swift to account, defeat the groups (of those who reject faith). O Allah! defeat them and shake them.

+0 -0Ameen x 5
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2019 22:14

Maulana Abul-Kalam Azad (RA) [1888-1958]: 1st Education Minister of India

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Tafseer:

Maulana (RA) writes in Tafseer of this verse that it is promise of Allah Ta'ala that his Deen will prevail upon this Earth i.e. that it will become supreme and then he states:

1. It is not a question of IF but a question of WHEN
  2. Whoever does not believe it, does not have EEMAAN.

He (RA) repeats these two points again and again in speeches, writings and articles. He (RA) believed that a Muslim who has doubts about supremacy of Islam and dominance of Islam upon this Earth lacks EEMAAN.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 02:16
Bismillah
The problem is common Muslims are not even equipped to protect themselves and their families. And these shayaateen won't even leave kids. Only Allah SWT can help us. If any bad will happen, naudhubillah, Muslims here will be left to themselves like it is happening all over the world to Muslims. Let Allah SWT help and guide us Muslims. Aameen
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 02:47
Our home minister A Shah in parliament has said Pak, Bangla, Afghan were built upon the basis of Islam, he also expressed the minorities there have been persucuted since ages.. indeed he want to say in Islamic country minorities are persucuted.

Also owaisi Sab told that Taliban will come to power in upcoming years in Afghanistan
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 10th December 2019 17:08
I'm sure the poor 2nd or 3rd generation Afghanis in Pakistan have seen the Paki version of CAB long ago. Muslims are doing it to Muslims so Modi doing it is no surprise.
+0 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 09:03
a2z wrote:
View original post

I have not listened to the debate in the parliament. Was this comment there?

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 09:54

Maripat wrote:
View original post

What are our options for India, Professor Saheb? This is getting "dicey"...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 11:59
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Yes sir ... While referring to hazaras(Shia minority group of Afghan) he said when Taliban will come to power they ll come to India as immigrants.. and govt closing that option now by enacting CAB..

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 12:02
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sir , what are your views regarding Indian Muslims..

My little thinking is that we Indian Muslims should consider Asad owaisi as our leader(ameer) and should follow him in every aspect
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 13:22
a2z wrote:
View original post

No, this is where we make a mistake.

All our halaaths(conditions) are based on the aamals.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 13:56

Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

Why did the Ulama participate in Independence movement to expel the British?  Why did they not just sit and just made an effort to make Islah of Aa'maal?

Surely, Muslims of India were not Islah'ed before 1947?

a2z wrote:
View original post

Short term = Yes

Long Term = Indian Muslims have no choice but to start armed resisteance to protect themselves

No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 15:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:

What are our options for India, Professor Saheb? This is getting "dicey"...

Let me try to have an assessment of the situation.
(1) How will Honourable M.Hamid Ansari Sahab, former Vice Chancellor of AMU, former President of Indian Minorities Commission, former Vice President of India, respond to this question? I think we have a precise answer to this question: He has not spoken on this. Period.

(2) Q: Why did I bring Mr Ansari into a question that does not revolve around him? A: The most honourable opinion from an Indian Muslim supposedly emanates from liberal democrats and Mr Ansari would qualify as among the most refined one of these.

(3) Another similar reliable authority from the liberal democratic community is the lawyer AG Noorani and he keeps making most appropriate statements about RSS and her progeny but to my knowledge he too does not have a road map for the Muslims of India.

(4) It was necessary to mention these two names because the moment any Indian Muslim opens his mouth about our condition in India today and about our future course as Muslims then Muslim Lib-Dems, liberal democrats, are the first to go after that person.

(5) Digression 1: I expected the same in Pakistan. After Imran Khan's United Nations General Assembly speech I expected Pakistan's Lib-Dem morons to take to the streets. Sadly it was our own man who did the due. Digression over.

(6) Muslim Lib-Dems of India, or for that matter the Lib-Dems in general, do not have any roadd map to mitigate security of Muslims of India today. Let alone their economic and social welfare.

(7) Around 1868 Sir Syed heard of some very prominent Hindus of the undivided India, India under British Rule, making a move before the British to replace the then Court language (Persian and Urdu) with Devnagari, that is Hindi. Nagari Pracharini Sabha, Kashi (Benaras, Varanasi) was born around that time.

(8) The then Hindu Rajas of India has arisen against the British and for the Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar and they, Hindus+Muslims, were comprehensively defeated by the British.

(9) A Bengali Novel by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee entitled Anand Math later on would have an opinion that purpose of Hindu revolt ( the Sanyasi revolt of Bengal) has served its purpose to remove the Muslim rulers and then onwards India would be ruled by the British.

(10) It is well known that the Muslims bore the burnt in the aftermath of the 1857 revolt against the British.

(11) Hindus made the assessment that Muslim power, the Mughal power, has disappeared for good and it was time to think of the future. This included or rather started with the agenda to replace the so called Muslim languages from the court.

(12) Still later many Hindu political heavyweights would rally behind the triple slogan of Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan. We do not hear this slogan much today - Hind being a Persian word.

(13) Yet the agenda has been constantly moving along the same direction. One of the bearers of the triple slogan was Madan Mohan Malwiya who was a four time Congress President.

(14) We shall call it the Benaras Model of Hindutva because Malwiya established the Benaras Hindu University in 1916. The Hindu Mahasabha people established the RSS in 1925. We shall call it the Nagpur Model of Hindutva.

(15) Passing of Hindutva from the Hindi-Hindu-Hindutva proponents to RSS gave boost to this movement.

(16) Sir Syed could foresee the consequences of this line of thought among the Hindus of India and whereas earlier he was worried only about the economic plight of the Muslims of his times now an additional worry was added to the wrinkles on his face - political situation of Muslims in future.

(17) In 1885 the Indian National Congress was established and Sir Syed had a precise idea o f the shape of the things to come. He correctly and exactly guessed that the Congress would be a force to realize the same ambitions that were evoked at the time of replacement of Persian/Urdu with Devnagari.

(18) Hindu Mahasabha and RSS happened to be merely accelerated version of Indian National Congress.

(19) Cut to the recent years, only for the moment. In two cases the Congress, lead by Mrs Sonia Gandhi at the moment, very painstakingly pointed out that their stance on Kashmir, Triple Talaq and Babri Masjid verdict is not different from BJP.

(20) For last couple of decades India deluded herself by thinking that BJP is hard core Hindutva and Congress is soft Hindutva. Our earlier point simply debunks this theory. At the practical level the Congress and the BJP are not even quantitatively different - let alone the qualitative difference.

(21) I suppose we can simply let out the Muslim Lib-Dem crowd. They lost it by the miles and light years and parsecs.

(22) Sir Syed warned Muslims against joining the Congress and eventually he left this world.

(23) In 1906 his companions established the Muslim League in Dhaka in a session of the society that eventually established the Aligarh Muslim University - the Muslim Educational Conference.

(24) The Muslim League began to worry about the interests of the Muslim elite but we do not have to enumerate the progress towards a realization that to talk of elites was not the future way. The League soon took up the problem of future of Muslims in India.

(25) Let us not forget that there were already two agencies who were worried about the future of India and Hindus. These were the Congress and the Hindu Mahasabha.

(26) For a long time Muslims did believe that Congress was a genuine representative of combined Indian aspirations - freedom from the British and a the upcoming future.

(27) The Marxists took up or rather monopolized the writing of Indian history post independence.

(28) They would tell us and they continue to tell us and Honourable M. Hamid Ansari Sahab and lawyer AG Noorani continue to believe that there was Hindu communalism and there was Muslim communalism in India and it began with Sir Syed!

(29) When we use the narrative of the other people, like the Communists and Marxists, then every conclusion we draw will end up in a defeat for us and a victory for those who designed the narrative.

(30) While talking about our situation today in India, in Indian subcontinent, we must beware of the Marxist or even Lib-Dem and certainly the Saffron narrative.

(31) In particular we must never use the the terminology that uses the coinage Communalism. Every narrative that uses it ultimately defeats us Muslims and that too for no fault of ours. This is net designed to trap us.

(32) Instead of this term communalism we Muslims must use the word Islamophobia. It has a better chance of capturing the truth.

(33) When I hear Imran Khan I realize that even Pakistan has not sorted out itself in this matter.

(34) People like Muhammed Ali Jinnah believed that Congress ( and another body called the Hind Swaraj) did represent a movement for the future of inclusive India.

(35) And in 1919 he had both the Congress and the Hind Swaraj under his influence.

(36) In 1919 not only the Jalianwala Bagh massacre of Indians by the British officer General Dyer happened another tragedy took place. MK Gandhi, after returning from South Africa, knudged Muhammed Ali Jinnah out of both the Congress and the Hind Swaraj movement.

(37) Dejected by this state of affairs Jinnah migrated to London to fight court cases of the white people rather than of Indians in Bombay.

(38) An admirer old Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Dr Muhammed Iqbal, saw through the things this time. Muhammed Ali Jinnah might have been dejected both with Hindus and the Muslims but the case of Muslims was left completely unguarded.

(39) That is our stupid Ummah.

(40) Somehow Muhammed Ali Jinnah was brought back from his voluntary retirement and to take up the task of seeking some autonomy for the Muslim majority provinces of north-west India.

(41) The League was established in 1906 and till (23 March?) 1940 it struggled to get some sort of surety, that Ayesha Jalal calls parity today, for the protection of Muslim rights in independent India.

(42) Congress most valiantly thwarted all these attempts. That history is told by the Lib-Dems and that history is told by the Marxists and they do use a little tough terminology for the people involved including Patel and Nehru and even Gandhi but only to look balanced and to ultimately dump all the accusation on Jinnah.

(43) In the meanwhile a Muslim of some very large intellectual proportions came up on the scene and had the sagacity to worry about the future of Muslims in India post partition. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.

(44) Leonard Mosley in his Last days of the Raj says that Azad perhaps did the most for Indian independence but soon learned that to get good deal for the Muslims of India after partition was indeed a utopian dream.

(45) After partition Gandhi was most quickly disposed off by the Saffronite and Nehru did maintain a theoretical posture to give Muslims equal opportunity in the national life but like his idyll dream of Hindi-Chini Bhai-Bhai the equality for Muslims in independent India remained a pipe dream and another idyll dream. A dream that became more and more distant with the future course of action.

(46) By the year 1992 the situation for Indian Muslims became alarmingly horrific and with the coming to end of that year the Babri Masjid in Ayodhya was raised to the ground by the Saffronite zealots.

(47) Just some weaks back the Honourable Supreme Court of India most valiantly criticized the destruction of the Babri Masjid and more astoundingly gave away the Mosque land for Ram temple.

(48) ( Strong word warning )Muslims and Lib-Dems of India were having orgasm over BJP failing to buy MLAs to form state government in Maharashtra while in reality the top BJP executives were busy managing the five Supreme Court judges ( including one Muslim) who delivered the Babri Masjid verdict.

(50) I was apprehensive when Vajpayee government came up in power around the end of the last century, first for a short period of some days but later on for full term.

(51) When Mr Modi came to power five and half years ago I was simply petrified and he has not subsided my fears so far till now - when the debate in the parliament is going on about the monster called NRC turning into a horror called CAB.

(52) I would have liked to include a summary of the horrors that Muslims of India have gone in last more than five years but this post is already too long.

(53) In this analysis I have completely avoided coming to the main point of the question that you have asked. I admit my shortcoming. There a few things that I still might add but at he moment I am sapped of energy. So may be later on some time I might chip in.

And never despair of the Mercy of Allah SWT for He is Most Merciful and Most Beneficent.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2019 16:01
There are 200 million muslims in india. Just need to get 10 million of them out on to the streets. Not logistically possible to gather them all in Delhi so mobilise them wherever they may reside. How many will the indian police shoot and jail. It's time for jail bharo andolan.
+4 -0Like x 2Optimistic x 1

Jump to page: