Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Grave error of Imran Khan & PTI

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Quote:
A leader of Pakistan must call people of Pakistan towards complete Qur'aan and Sunnah and hammer the point that Pakistan needs to return to it otherwise its survival will be in Jeopardy.


otherwise its survival will be in Jeopardy.

Have other secular states seized to exist because their system is not being governed by Quran and Sunnah?

How is Pakistan's survival linked and dependent on Islam when other secular states are performing well without Islam?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:10
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Do you have any hope for Afghanistan?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Quote:
A (Secular) Pakistan without ideology will be devoured by India.


So what is your proposal? What should Imran Khan do? How can he govern the state according to Quran and Sunnah? How can he give ideological direction to Pakistan? He is not a scholar? Should he consult Mufti Taqi Uthmani HA for that? What steps he must take?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:30
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


So far in KPK "Mutaliah Quran" as a subject is being abolished or has already been abolished.

Is IK serious about Pakistan's ideology? Only Allah knows best.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 13:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


ALIF wrote:
View original post


Our brother says that we need a dictator.

The question is who?

Idea

Anyone who doesn't have real power can't be a dictator. So it is naive to believe that any civilian can be a dictator in this country. So military is left.

1. A better and upgraded version of General Zia ul Haq Rh rises to the top ranks, becomes Chief and imposes "true dictatorship" in this country.
2. He removes all the qadiani and shia officers from the army.
3. He removes everything which is against Quran and Sunnah in the constitution of Pakistan.
4. He abolishes Riba system and introduces Real Islamic banking and economic system.
5. He makes basic military training compulsory on every able citizen (male and female) of Pakistan.
6. He remains defiant in front of world powers.

Fact

As far as ground realities are concerned it is impossible.

Our brother here says that Imran Khan must set the ideological direction of Pakistan right.

The question is how?

Idea

The best he can do is remove any law which is against Quran and Sunnah in the constitution.
Make study of Quran and Seerah compulsory in schools (whether private or government)
Make STF training compulsory in schools if he has the power to do so.

Fact

How can he do it without two third majority?

Conclusion

I have no hope in our secular or religious leadership.

We, the people have to do something. I have no hope for the macro state (the country) before the arrival of army of Sayyidina Mahdi HA. However, we do have influence on our selves and our respective micro state (home and family).

1. Correct ideology by learning and following Quran
2. Correct actions by learning and following Sunnah

Internet is a blessing for education if we know how to use it properly and effectively. We must make use of it to it's full potential.

There is no guarantee that whether our generations will survive the Hindutva holocaust or not. However, we have to make sure that our iman remains intact till death. The best way to preserve is to do good deeds, avoid evil deeds and prepare for Jihad. When the enemy crosses the boundaries then fight with full intensity and die in the path of Allah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,527
Brother
8,021
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2019 11:11

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Good suggestions Masha'Allah but misses what I am trying to say. The issue isn't what steps need to be taken to protect, promote and strengthen an Islamic ideology. The issue is the mindset to pursue such an ideology.

Example:

  1. Smoking is bad
  2. Smoking can be given up
  3. There are steps to give up smoking and they are simple and straight forward

The issue is not 1, 2 & 3. The issue is to convince someone to give up smoking and then they can take the steps.The harm of smoking and the steps needed to give up smoking are easy and straight forward for someone who has never smoked.

Application:

  1. Usury/Interest is Haram and war on Allah and His Rasool (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)
  2. Usury/Interest is how the world economies work

1 = Perspective of someone who has an Islamic ideology and respect for Shariah

2 = Perspective of someone who does not

You cannot go to someone with 2 and convince them of 1 and that is the error of religiously minded Muslims.



report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2019 11:26
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


So IK says that he has studied Quran's translation and this has transformed his character. Isn't he already convinced that Riba is haram?

The problem occurs when people ask then what is the Modern Islamic Economic system? Mostly, religiously minded give the medieval economic system of Islam.

I believe that the problem is in how?

In order to make a case that stop this, you need to give an alternative then what to do after stopping this.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd November 2019 23:44
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Quote:
A (Secular) Pakistan without ideology will be devoured by India.


Do not worry. Things are going as planned. Modi will wake up Pakistan the same way, Mao woke up the sleeping giant.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,226
Sister
568
bint e aisha's avatar
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 11:16
Maripat wrote:
View original post

I don't understand one thing dear professor. On the one hand you express your approval and admiration for Shaykh Abdullah Azzam RA, Maulana Abdul-Rasheed and Abdul-Aziz Ghazi and the Taliban. You say things like, "We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with Taliban". While on the other hand you say that your paracetamol bill increases when someone talks about khilafat, jihad or even shariat. Is it not a contradiction?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,126
Brother
2,833
Maripat's avatar
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 11:46
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Good question my dear.
Quote:

... khilafat, jihad or even shariat. Is it not a contradiction?

All these things are part of Islam and hence I can not object to these.
G!h@d too is part of Islam but I do not talk about it and keep advising brothers and sisters to not talk about it. It is because of security reasons. Thankfully most of the brothers and sisters understand and avoid this topic.

Shariat is Islamic way of life and I am completely for it but once again my precaution is that we have to be very cautious while using this word publicly because the west is too touchy about it.

So my advice is to not give any western a chance to scream : Oh they want to bring in Shariah!

This too does not give that much of headache.

Khilafah is again a concept that is Islamic and I am perfectly fine with it and I am for it. The trouble is that when some brothers insist that let us first bring in Khilafah and then we shall do anything. There the headache starts.

The Jama-at-e-Islami wants to bring in Hukumat-e-Ilahi and then they think that everything can be done.

The trouble is that in most of these cases the west is too united and we Muslims too scattered to oppose the western force.

So what should we do in the meanwhile, before Khilafah becomes a reality, Hukumat-e-Ilahi is established and Shariah can not be talked without the west breathing on our neck?

Ans: Focus upon those issues that the west does not get alarmed from. Like the things in my Signature below.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,039
Brother
549
sipraomer's avatar
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 25th November 2019 11:57
Maripat wrote:
View original post


The kuffar are united to destroy Islam and Muslimeen whether we talk about Khilafah or not. So just chill.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
back to top