Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Grave error of Imran Khan & PTI

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 11:40

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

Background:

I sincerely believe that my “Deobandi” companions have reduced the issue of Imran Khan & PTI down to conspiracy theories about Jewish agendas and Qadiyanees. The “Deobandi” discourse is at a pathetically low level because they are catering for the intellectual capacity of low level “Deobandi” foot soldiers.

It is a grave danger which generations of Pakistanees will pay for because Imran Khan & PTI should be held accountable for the damage they are doing and it has very little to do with Jewish conspiracy theories.

It is deeply regrettable and tragic.

The “Ulama” should set an example and lead people and be sincere (as per the Sunnah) and sincerity means that we should be eager to make Islah of people and giving them room for reformation,

Imran Khan is a sincere individual and he should be “guided” not abused and vilified wrongly because slander and accusations will make a person turn away in hate and not concentrate on reformation (Islah).

Democracy & Pakistan:

It is STUPID and RIDICULOUS to try to enforce democracy in Pakistan. The very foundation of Pakistan is “Anti-democracy”.

Congress (verbally) agreed to give Muslims proportional in India post-independence and Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) and others rejected it and opted for Pakistan.

They felt that due to overwhelming number of Hindus, a democratic India will NEVER safeguard the rights of Muslims and ultimately Muslims (of India) will suffer.

Today in 2019, it is clear that creation of Pakistan was the right call.

1. Creation of Pakistan was in opposition of democracy.
  2. Sustaining of Pakistan will also have to be in opposition of democracy.

Democracy will NOT WORK in Pakistan. There is nothing you can do about making democracy in Pakistan, it is foolhardy and stupid. The quicker this sham of democracy is thrown from Pakistan the better.

Ideology of Pakistan:

The ideology of Pakistan is purely Islamic. Before constitution, objectives resolution of Pakistan clearly states this ideology and it states:

1. Sovereignty of the entire Universe belongs to Allah alone.
  2. Authority should be delegated to the State trough its people under the rules set by Allah.

The speech given while introducing the “Objectives Resolution” is even more profound and should be etched in the memory of every Pakistani.

Bangladesh vs Pakistan:

This section might make a lot of our brothers from Bangladesh upset but the truth has to be told. The complaint of (Bangali) Muslims with Pakistan and the raison d'être for the creation of Bangladesh was “economic” and not ideological. The “Bangali” Muslims felt that money was not distributed correctly and “East Pakistan” was lagging behind in economic progress which led to resentment and eventually to independence & creation of “Bangladesh”.

Since its independence Bangladesh has made praiseworthy economic progress and it should be lauded for it. However, Bangladesh has lost its ideological and Islamic tilt. It has sacrificed its ideology for economic progress.

Riyasat-e-Madina of Imran Khan:

Riyasat = State

I made my feeling clear from the beginning about Imran Khan’s concept of Riyasat-e-Madina and how it is fully fundamentally different to the Riyasat-e-Madina of Nabi Muhammad (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam). This was (deliberately) ignored or not understood by “Deobandees” as it is easier to make people understand Jewish conspiracy theories and Qaiyani connections then deep rooted issues.

1. The Riyasat-e-Madina of Nabi Muhammad (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) was ideological i.e. the ideology of Islam and emphasis on Eemaan was the foremost consideration.
  2. The Riyasat-e-Madina of Imran Khan is a socio-justice concept with emphasis on rooting out corruption, strengthening state institutions and improving economy.

Imran Khan is disciplined, dedicated and committed and he may achieve his objectives. The signs are that Pakistan (from the concept of modern states) is heading in the right direction and the early economic indicators are also good.

However, Riyasat-e-Madina of Imran Khan is at odds with Riyasat-e-Madina of Nabi Muhammad (Sallalaho Alaihe Wassallam) with Tawheed and Sunnah being second fiddle. This is a grave error and strikes at the very foundations of Pakistan.

There are always forces which wish to weaken and degrade the Islamic ideology of Pakistan and weaken the Eemaan of Muslims. 

I feel that “Deobandees of Pakistan” by making silly mistakes, ridiculous comments have left an open opportunity for the Secularists to target Islam and its commandments. The right spotlight and scrutiny should be intensely focused on Imran Khan (and by extension upon PTI) but the narrative has been substandard and below par. Corruption will decrease and state efficiency will increase so the (poor narrative) of the “Deobandees” will ultimately backfire. The “Deobandees” were given power in other provinces and they failed to deliver. Common public of Pakistan will judge Imran Khan Government against the “Deobandi” provincial Government and there is no doubt that Imran Khan Government is better (in delivering basic public services), Pushtuns led the way in opposing “Deobandees” in KPK and people of Pakistan repeated it (nationally), the next elections may even be worse for Deobandees. It is clear that many “Deobandees” Ulama (in Karachi and elsewhere) are backing Imran Khan due to his Anti-corruption initiatives so the street power of Deobandees is split, disorganised and disintegrated. 

In the next 30-60 days, Imran Khan will replace many in his cabinet and I am certain that Imran Khan Government will deliver better than others in Pakistan but unless something changes, the ideological underpinnings of Pakistan may be irrevocably damaged. The enemies of Islam will even support it because an Islamically weaker but economically stronger Pakistan is in their interest.

This is my biggest concern about Imran Khan & PTI which highlighted right from the beginning. It gives me no pleasure!

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 17:23
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

If democracy will not work in Pakistan then which system will work? What is the Islamic system of governance?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 18:14
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

We need an ‘Adil’ (عادل) and ‘Jabir’ (جابر) ‘dictator’.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 19:28
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Do you think Imran khan is here to stay for a long time ?

Is the ‘system’ as a whole going to stay ?

I am asking because the so called ‘analysts’ are giving a different impression.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 19:53
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Foreign funding case?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 20:11

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Allah Ta'ala will prevail his Deen based upon Sunnah upon this Earth and that is the promise of Allah Ta'ala.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Allah Ta'ala knows best but Imran Khan is the best hope for Pakistan, the alternative is Nawaz Shareef, Zardari and Maulana Fazlur-Rehman (HA)*    and there is no comparison between any of them and Imran Khan.

It will be unfortunate if Imran Khan goes or is pushed out. All we need is for someone to make his Islah...Deobandees are more interested in bashing him and are incompetent themselves so no solution

*   Hell will freeze over before Maulana Fazlur-Rahman (HA) gains a position of leadership but lets make him happy and throw him in the ring for comparison

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Allah Ta'ala sent a "soft-hearted" Nabi to Quryash who were hundreds of times crazier then Pakistanees.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 22:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

1. Imran Khan and PTI government are severely damaging the ideology of Pakistan by enforcing democracy.
2. The Deobandis must not vilify and criticize Imran Khan. Instead they should do his islah.
3. Democracy is against Pakistan's ideology.
4. Imran Khan is the best hope.
5. Allah has promised to establish his deen

Conclusion:

Deobandis should do islah of Imran Khan so that he removes democracy and brings khilafah and then he would be our khalifa.

Case 1

Deobandis do the Islah of Imran Khan and he in return does the Islah of system including the army.

Case 2

Deobandis do the islah of Imran Khan and he overwhelms the army with his new acquired super powers.

The world is too big to fit in my small head.
+2 -0Disagree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2019 22:52

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I have hit disagree because of the following reasons:

1. Point 1: The last part is your addition and your misunderstanding.
  2. Point 2: The first part is your addition and your misunderstanding.
  3. Point 3: Yes
  4. Point 4: Yes but I would add "At this time". If tomorrow morning Allah Ta'ala manifests a better person then Insha'Allah so be it. Imran Khan is neither divinely ordained, protected or stipulated. He is but a human which in my opinion best suited at this time (not perfect or without mistakes/errors just best at this time).
  5. Point 5: Yes
  6. Conclusion: Bizarre and not claimed by me...You know best
  7. Case 1: Bizarre and not claimed by me...You know best
  8. Case 2: Bizarre and not claimed by me...You know best
  9. Colored Text: Only you know your own level and limitations, can't comment
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 01:45
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Democracy will NOT WORK in Pakistan. There is nothing you can do about making democracy in Pakistan, it is foolhardy and stupid. The quicker this sham of democracy is thrown from Pakistan the better.

Then what will work? Is Imran Khan in the position to throw it away and install a new better system?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 07:11
My Two Cents or Rather Paise

(1) There is this question of democracy in general and democracy in Pakistan in particular. In the Noble Qur'an Allah SWT has given the largest number of instructions about personal conduct of an individual soul. Then second number comes to the family matters. Social matters are at the next level. The injunctions about economic matters are very few - like Riba being Haraam. When it comes to politics the matters have been left completely free. There is this talk about the Kings but there is this spirit of consultation too. In view of this I personally do not feel motivated to waste time on the issues like democracy vs the rest.

(2) So to make the best of what is available is my spirit. If it is democracy then so be it. If the PM is a Barelwi (and I do not know for sure) then so be it. I can not hate or even dislike Imran Khan just because he is Barelwi. Particularly when he has, to the best of my knowledge, never abused us the way the Naat reciters of Pakistan do.

(3) When Imran Khan made that wonderful speech at the United Nations the whole country should have rallied behind him.

(4) Most sadly our own man rallied against him and that too in a manner that he had never done earlier in his life.

(5) In matters of Ummah I always expect the modern, liberal, secular, democratic elements to rally against any move that is in favour of Islam and Muslims but sadly in this case it was our own man, a powerful man who went against the interests of the Ummah.

(6) For the record Deoband is not a sect and that is what our responsible Ulama have asserted. In view of that we deobandis are not bound to fall behind Maulana.

(7) There certainly should be unity among Deoband people and this is not a small matter.

(8) But then we must also know that Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Hind or Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam are not part of our Aqidah or Sunnah or Hadith. These are organizations (political in Pakistan and non-political in Pakistan) established by Deobandis. If any other Deobandi sets up another organization then it will not be forbidden. For example Maulana Badruddin Ajmal has another political party in Assam and he has done well in politics.

(9) In summary it is not incumbent upon us to fall behind MFR.

(10) Even if MFR's funding is not exposed he can be clearly seen to be dividing the best institution created by Muslim Ummah in last hundred years - Pakistan. It is very saddening that he is using the Ulama cadre for his own interests. At the end of the day Deoband stands to lose because we are showing to the Muslims that we can not co-operate when the power is wielded by the person who is not one of us Deobandis.

(11) Imran Khan was not in power before last elections and hence one has to be very ingenuous to level charges of electoral fraud against him. ( I am disgust MFR's logic - when asked about the evidence he said Ye Fazl-ur-Rahman keh raha hai. I am sorry this is not Madarsa - it is ground level, grass root level politics.)

(12) Imran Khan is talking of Riyasat-e-Madina. Whatever be his version he has used the most suitable words both inside Pakistan as well as in the UN. If brothers and sisters feel that this will give undue advantage to the Barelwis then with utmost humility I would say that some one of us should have done what Imran Khan has done. He has done well in his worldly career and he is now using his credibility and reputation in the service of Islam and Muslims and as a Deobandi I feel ashamed that neither I myself nor anyone of us has done the things like him.

(13) I shall talk about Khilafat now.

(14) I am typing this sitting in Aligarh. We are the people who did a thing or two in the Khilafat Movement. We even managed to get the Hindus, through the Mahatma of India, with us. Sadly we did not succeed.

(15) Cut down to the present. In India maintaining our Islamic identity is extremely difficult at the moment. Even those Hindus who were with us in the earlier Khilafat Movement, the Indian National Congress, will most rudely refuge even if we mention the name Khilafat.

(16) The RSS will go one step further, if we talk of Khilafat.

(17) Utter the word Shariah and the west jumps to our throat. It is all very well to type words like G!h@d and Khilafat and Shariah on a Muslim Forum like MS but we got to be extremely cautious before we use them in real life.

(18) Hence this Khialafat talk is just not productive.

(19) Kindly read by Signature below now. These are the boldest words that you can use publicly today. Please try to rally with these.

(20) Of course you have your own choice but wasting time over Khilafat terminology is not a good option at the moment. The detractors of Islam are far too powerful to be not taken seriously.

(21) RSS in India is all powerful today.

(22) They are in collusion with the Zionists - another extremely powerful construct.

(23) US might have lost air but still capable of doing enormous damage to Islam and Muslims and completely aligned against. Still very powerful.

(24) Europe is not the most friendly bunch for us.

(25) Russia has by now overcome the shock of the USSR break up.

(26) The Saudia and UAE bastards are not even aligned in favour of Indian Muslims.

(27) Please do not icrease my paracetamol bill by talking of Khilafat or even Shariat at the international level. At the moment we are not strong enough, or rather united enough, to take on so many opposing forces.

(28) And when diplomacy can work please do not wave the red flag of Khilafat and Shariah before all these mighty forces.

(29) Learn something from our opponents - the western people say that discretion is the better part of valour.
+3 -0Like x 2Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 11:46

Deep state vs "Caliph"

A functional country has many working systems, processes and levels of bureaucracies which continue to function even when the top leadership collapses. I am not saying that it functions well or perfectly but it meanders along...

For example, there is a department in Karachi whose job it is to pickup and process trash and it functions regardless of Imran Khan or Nawaz Shareef in power, in fact it makes no difference to the life of the worker picking up trash who is in power. However, if that worker has an "honest boss" then he will do his job diligently and professionallly.

Systems do not operate in vacuum and don't like vacuum.

1. Good Governance ensures that component and able leadership is assigned to lower levels so the state functions better. That culture shift from barely functioning to functioning well takes time (years).
  2. It is also the job of the Ruler to set the ideological direction of the country.

Imran Khan is doing his best and is the best candidate to slowly turn around functions and basic Services which is 1.

Imran Khan is a failure at 2.

I do not know anyone in Pakistan who is better suited at 1 at this time, I am willing to listen.

Maulana Fazlur-Rehman (HA) and all "Deobandees" are bad at both 1 & 2. Therefore replacing Imran Khan with a "Deobandi" will not improve anything at all.

Example?

Ottoman empire 100 years before its end is a fine example. You had a "Khaleefa" on the top but nothing worked well at all. However, systems kept functioning and then got subsumed into Turkish state

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 11:54
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

How is Imran Khan and PTI destroying the ideology of Pakistan. Please elaborate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 11:57
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In the next 30-60 days, Imran Khan will replace many in his cabinet and I am certain that Imran Khan Government will deliver better than others in Pakistan but unless something changes, the ideological underpinnings of Pakistan may be irrevocably damaged. The enemies of Islam will even support it because an Islamically weaker but economically stronger Pakistan is in their interest.

Quote:
but unless something changes, the ideological underpinnings of Pakistan may be irrevocably damaged.

How?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:02

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Elaborated in detail but here is a repetition.

Ideology of Pakistan and the raison d'être of Pakistan is ISLAM. It is true that Pakistan should have become Riyasat-e-Madina but it should have been Madina of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) which is an embodiment of Qur'aan and Sunnah from governance to economy to foreign relations.

The Madina of Imran Khan & PTI is restricted to:

1. Lack of corruption
  2. Social Justice
  3. Superficial Tweaks

Imran Khan is able & competent so he may be able to deliver certain aspects of his vision but the ideology will suffer.

Putting "Deobandees" in charge will deliver neither ideology nor superficial aspects.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Islam is a complete way of life from cradle to grave. It means obeying Allah Ta'ala & his Rasool (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassalam) in every aspect of life and not just certain aspects which one may find appealing (i.e. lack corruption and nepotism etc).

A leader of Pakistan must call people of Pakistan towards complete Qur'aan and Sunnah and hammer the point that Pakistan needs to return to it otherwise its survival will be in Jeopardy.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

As an average secular state yes it can and that is my worry.

Imran Khan may make Pakistan Malaysia 2.0 (economically) and there will be Tourists and Pakistani passport will allow travel to all sorts of places but the SOUL will die!

And it will not achieve what it was set out to achieve.

End Result:

Malaysia 2.0 CANNOT survive India.

There is nothing Pakistan can do to stand upto India simply because of demographics, size, resources and India will NEVER allow Pakistan to exist.

A (Secular) Pakistan without ideology will be devoured by India.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Other states don't have an "Akhund-Bharat" problem and don't have a neighbor much bigger and ideologically hostile. Pakistan means that "Mother India" has been dismembered and Pakistan can never be forgiven for that.

Hindutva ideology is seeping into India which means hatred towards Pakistan will increase. 

There is NOTHING Pakistan can do to address the issue.

A Pakistan is some other location and with a different neighbor would survive as a "Secular state"

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

A person does not need to be a Scholar or speak to Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) to set the ideological direction. A person needs to set the direction as Qu'raan & Sunnah being the priority.

Plenty of leaders in Islamic history were not Scholars, in fact majority were not but they were loyal to their ideology. Which Madrasa did Muhammad Ali Jinnah (RA) and Allamah Iqbal (RA), Ulama?

CEO of a company does not dictate low-level processes, he sets direction.

Imran Khan needs to set the direction of travel encompassing Islam as "Deen" and not focus on narrow aspects of Madina. He does not need to be a Scholar, although he will need to consult Scholars but the direction of travel comes from leaders.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am highlighting HIV and you are discussing flu.

Yes, flu is also an issue but not the focus.

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd November 2019 12:04
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Can't Pakistan exist like other secular states in the world?

What will happen if the ideology suffers?

Was the ideology not suffering in the past?

What will be the end result if the ideology suffers?
+1 -0Like x 1