Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Speechless

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 1st December 2019 23:34
A friend of mine who is Pakistani his uncle was having a discussion with someone and trying to argue for China that they were not doing anything wrong. Similar to what is written above by brother ALIF that he was saying Pakistan should worry about its own country and not get involved elsewhere.
What left me speechless was when he said that because America dislike China they create propaganda to show that China are torturing their own people. He went on to say a lot of the videos are fake and the people are living reasonably well.
By the way this guy physically appears to be religious and someone who acts on the sunnah. He has a fist length beard wears a white turban, always see him wearing white and most likely a naqshbandi. It got me thinking there must be many others who are of the same opinion that China are not doing anything wrong.
I appreciate we may not have the strength to physically do something about it or even fear saying anything. But a minimum a person should at least feel is that what is happening to our Uighur brothers and sisters is wrong.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2019 03:38
Mata nasrulla??
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2019 09:51

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Why forget the "Ulama" and Muslims leaders? The "Ulama" have an opinion on everything from Wikileaks to Tableeghi Jamaat and are willing to send a delegation to smooth Tableeghi Jamaat issues.

Why are they silent on China? They even know about the involvement of Jemima Khan's cousin in Wikileaks.

P.S: Go ahead and hit dislike as there is nothing else to say, I suppose.

+0 -0Facepalm x 1