Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Male hygiene - tips

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 15:34
I hope people are not offended. I was wondering if brothers can share tips of staying clean and presentable. I don't want to cross the borders of hayaa, however, this is greatly needed. If there are websites etc you are already using please share some of the valuable and relevant information here.

I hope this will become a beneficial thread which brothers can come to for tips on keeping clean and presentable.

In terms of oudh please share experiences of the best offers you can find. I found some on eBay that seem to be cheaper than if I was to buy them in store.

When praying in jamat, sometimes I pray next to a brother with really bad breath, this causes me great problems. I keep my breath in and I struggle to breath for the rest of salah.

My tip or late realisation - I didn't understand the importance of flossing. Many people have poor oral hygiene because of this. Flossing should be done daily.
Best to follow sunnah and use a miswaak in addition to all other oral cleansing methods. Please make dua I start using miswaak properly.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Ameen x 1