Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 04:10
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Maybe. But I think this is more about giving him the benefit of the doubt. Mufti Zarwali obviously believes that anything reported by the faasiq and kaafir mainstream media should not be accepted without investigation and thus he's willing to assume that MBS is not the bad guy that he is portrayed to be until he can verify facts himself.
Although I would have assumed that the Turkish govt. having the same opinion as the mainstream media would have counted for something, but I guess it doesn't for Mufti sahab.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 06:34
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

So, is this Cinema thing and other developments in Saudia are all just rumours? And jailing and murdering of those ulema? All of this is propaganda of western media. Nothing true about it...?
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 06:54
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am just guessing. I don't know the actual reason why Mufti sahab would voice such vociferous support of MBS despite all that has been told to us about him. Again I am guessing he would say that are you able to verify any of what is being said about him through any non-faasiq source? The Saudia media won't report it obviously. Going by our own deen we are supposed to take a Muslim at his word, so there are hardly any Muslim sources which have reported the complete truth about his activities. Even Turkey stopped short of directly blaming MBS for Khassogi's murder.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 07:38
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Each to their own respected brother.

Requesting du'as.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 09:21
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I think the best strategy is to be very cautious when we decide to whom we are going to listen or to whom we are not. I think we should avoid the famous ones and stick to the offline authentic ones with small audiences but true hearts.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 10:25

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Loading Qur'aan Verse

The Qur’aan does not just ask you to disbelieve the news (from a wrong source) but commands you to then investigate and confirm.

The news about Cinemas and torturing of Ulama is not coming from Non-Muslim (American sources), it is also being corroborate from Muslim sources.

The accusations of murder of Jamal Kashoggi are made by Turks and not Americans and Turks are Muslims.

Putting these facts into focus, lets imagine that Mufti Zarwali Khan Saheb (HA) has dismissed all of these as “Fake News” then as per the same verses of the Qur’aan, what has he done to verify and reach the conclusion that these are “Fake News”. Thousands of people live in Saudi Arabia and it is easy to verify whether Jeddah has a Cinema or not! It is not exactly rocket science.

Real Problem:

The real issue here is “Hazrat Worship”, people understand that this is an issue, their heart and minds tells them that this is an issue.

But they are unwilling to budge because their whole foundation(of Islam) will collapse if they believe that a “Hazrat” has made an error of judgement so it is easier for them to come up with fake excuses (which they well know make no sense!)

“Hazrat Worshippers” will keep on doing this until one day Dajjal will emerge and their “Hazrat” will follow Dajjal and they will be defending “Hazrat” knowing full well that it makes no sense.

Before Dajjal emerges, Allah Ta’ala is showing you sign after sign after sign with Peer Zulfiqar Saheb (HA), Maulana Saad (HA) etc to prepare you for the day when you will need your judgement intact

+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 10:56
Is mufti Zarwali sb really reliable...?

Even his fatwas are questionable now...!
+0 -0Disagree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 11:51
People are talking on the Media but keep your “Aqeedah” on the right path.

Seems like he is trying to imply that there is an effort to try and defame mbs and the Saudi family in general. But the ones trying to 'defame' him are Muslims and the ones supporting him are the kuffar. So the kuffar are on the right path? What does he mean keep your aqeedah on the right path?

The House of Saud is like the Moon and the stars for the whole world and MBS is like a shining sun for the world.

So it seems here he is making a blanket statement that covers not just mbs, but the whole of the Saudi family in general. I'm lost for words.

I am wheelchair bound, otherwise I will be proud to stand on the path where MBS will walk.

What would elicit such a statement? Why? What has mbs done in the eyes of the mufti that would make the mufti say such a thing and hold mbs in such honour?

MBS: Such a young handsome man, beauty and elegance is finished on him! Like the full moon in the sky.

Lol. Okaaaay. What's up with the batty chirps!

1100 people are coming with him (to Pakistan), of course this is how Kings travel! They travel with an army with them.

So he is already a king now? Even though he isn't even next in line for the throne.

+1 -0Creative x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 13:12
Man just look at the protocol this Dajjal has got in Islamabad. Literally shocking!
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 13:27

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Wait! I thought that you were a Hanafi Hayati Deobandi? Are you refuting a major Hanafi Hayati Deobandi Mufti?

This keeps getting better and better. :lol

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

He is Hanafi Hayati Deobandi (i.e. the same as you).

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 13:34
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I'm not obligated to follow every Deobandi Mufti on planet Earth. Do you follow each and every Hanafi Alim?
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 13:38

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Acha Behan.

Hum Kehtay Hain to Badanaam

Aap Kehti Hain to Ain Taqleed

+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 13:59
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What protocol?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 14:16
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Mufti Zarwali is really respected here but he has a tendency at times to hold a radically different view on some masail than the jamhoor ulema, so on such issues he is basically rejected by the populace except by those who are staunchly loyal to Ahsan-ul-uloom.
In this case, however, I have a feeling he is not alone in expressing such adoration of MBS. Most likely, if you were to ask other ulema in the region they would probably be expressing similar views. Which is unfortunate. Someone needs to hold this murderer accountable for what he did. We can't wait or call on kuffar to punish him.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 14:19
Pass me the sick bucket. It's stuff like this that puts people of Islam and ulema. Is he gettin free hajj and umrah by any chance?

Mbs has sunna? So does khomanie Nasrallah and 'dinajad.

As for how Kings travel. He makes it sound like a praiseworthy thing. Same scholars to sit on mimbar praising umar for his simplicity and lack of entourage now praise Mbs lol. Strange times.

Ps xs11ax msb is crown Prince so when old salman calls it a day he will take over unless he is demoted before then or there is a coup
No post ratings

Jump to page: