Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

CBeebies (UK Kid's TV Show) to Feature Gay Adoption Story

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd February 2019 21:54
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2019 10:05
Read this the other day. Same day the fool lodged complaint against top gear for being homophobic.

Someone sent me this clip from an interview. Must of been taken places in the 70s or 80s. The English says he is leaving UK. Asked why he says how 300 years ago gays where hangdd killed and quartered. Then just just killed. Then just jailed then just fine. He finishes off I'm leaving before it becomes compulsory.

I wouldn't put it past these animals to force school kids into relationships as part of their 'education' lessons. Give it 10 years
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd February 2019 11:14
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I wouldn't put it past these animals to force school kids into relationships as part of their 'education' lessons. Give it 10 years

Sometimes real life reflects fiction and vice versa...
Quote:

From the book 'A Brave a New World by Aldous Huxley'...

On the one hand there are the People of the World State, who are conditioned. Nearly all main characters in Brave New World are from this society. When they are born, they are educated and conditioned through sleep teaching and electro shock therapy. Through this, the World State is able to ‘form’ the people, so that things like free-thought and the fear of death don’t exist. Also sexual and reproductive habits are formed in this education. For example, the children play erotic games in the hatchery and conditioning centre. For them it is normal that children do such things and have fun doing them.

peutinger-gymnasium.de/html/lernen/brave_new_world/The_Ro...

No post ratings