Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,321
Brother
7,794
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 18:46

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Let me break down the baseless arguments of people in simple steps:

  1. Barelwees celebrate Birthday of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and when asked for evidence they say, “Did Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) celebrate his birthday?” Reply is given to them that you should look at issues positively and not ask for negatives. Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and Sahabah (RA) DID NOT celebrate birthdays so you should also not celebrate it. But when it comes to using the label “Deobandi” the argument is used, give us evidence for not using it? The simplest argument is that did Allah Ta’ala tell you to name yourself after a Town in India where a DU was established in 1866?
  2. Barelwees celebrate Birthday of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and when given the evidence, “Fatawa-e-Hindiyya rules against it” Reply is given, “Did all Muftees oppose it?” But when it comes to using the label “Deobandi” the argument is used, “Did all Muftees oppose it?”
  3. In order to use a label there has to be a definition attached to it. I asked “Zardari of Muftisays” from day one…”What is Deobandi?” The Sister who is defending the matter, I have asked the same question, ”What is Deobandi?” I identify myself as a “Muslim” so someone asks, I can easily explain that label

WHAT IS A DEOBANDI? Define it! Quote evidence, Quote references…

But they cannot so they go round in round in circles

In fact they go as far to question my mental health, personal circumstances but they CANNOT DEFINE the term which they are using

  1. WHAT IS A DEOBANDI?
  2. WHAT MAKES SOMEONE A DEOBANDI?
  3. HOW IS A DEOBANDI DIFFERENT TO A NON-DEOBANDI?

Where are all these principles written?

Lastly, would they accept that even if all of the above are facts they are still only from 1866!

But they go on and on and on...Anything but discuss the facts of the case...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
463
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 18:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

What, you don't celebrate the milad?

I'm not a Deobandi or Wahabi or Barelwi. My teachers are. I think I'm a tahaweeh lol.

But I wish I could celebrate the birth of the prophet.

What's my proof? Well it's from the Deobandi, Wahabi and Barelwi scholars.

Why don't I celebrate it? I'm not strong enough.

How would I celebrate it? I would fast every Monday.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
463
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:09
Lolololol

What if instead of Deoband, the Ulama established the Darul Uloom in Quetta.

We'd be running around calling ourselves Kuwaitees

Lololol
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,321
Brother
7,794
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:21

Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

 

Then it will split into Hayati Quettawi and Mamati Quettawi

Then Hayati Quettawees will give a Fatwa that it is Makrooh or Makrooh-e-Tehreemi to pray behind Mamati Quettawees

www.darulifta-deoband.com/home/ur/Islamic-Beliefs/38882

www.banuri.edu.pk/readquestion/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A6%D9%84%D...

Then someone will ask forget Hayati Quettawi and Mamati Quettawi, can you tell us, "What is a Quettawi"? And they will discuss it for 120 years but not give a definition

Both Hayati Quettawi and Mamati Quettawi will fight and claim to be the "real Quettawi" but both will also deny that "Quettawi" is an actual thing but in their conferences they will have Nasheeds and Nazams glorifying  Quetta and those who are Quettawees.

Those asking will be called "mentally disturbed people"  and told that they are stupid and making a mountain out of molehill and being Quettawi is actually not a “sect” but Nasheeds, Nazams, praises, Fatwaas will keep on mentioning it although it is not a real thing…

They will even have flags, and posters, logos for Quettawi although it is not real!

:P

Then a politician called “Zardari” will rise and actually accuse those highlighting the silliness of this thing to be promoting “labels” when he himself will identify himself as a Quettawi



report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
1,822
Brother
336
sipraomer's avatar
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:38
No I think it's no use opening threads. Today, I am feeling very sad about my lack of knowledge and why my parents didn't admit me in a madrassah. I will not come here again Insha Allah. My request to admin. Please remove all my posts and threads so that others may be protected from the mischief my posts can create. I know nothing. Dawah is not for me I think. Masjid is the best place. I think I should not get in too many complications and just stick to recitation and dhikr stuff. I am better off being a parrot than try to become a thinker. Maybe Allah is protecting me in this way and maybe you people are the means of directing me to that direction. Maybe, my thoughts could endanger my life and maybe Allah has planned something else for me. I was always a lonely person. Without friends. I will always be lonely I think. Only Allah is my Friend. He is enough. I know that I am intelligent and I could be a very beneficial alim if I would have studied in a madrassah. I am seriously perplexed about my place in this world.

I don't know whether I should share my last thoughts here or not.

Okay I will try.

1. When Yazeed took over. Khilafa converted into monarchy and the leadership of Muslims got infected with nepotism and wahn instead of merit and high level iman and love of akhira.

2. Because of this, most of the rulers didn't want to establish Islam as a system for benefiting humanity but to entertain their own lust.

3. This affected the Ummah as a whole which had an ambition to establish Islam in the whole world to maintain true peace and to remove shackles of darkness and ignorance from mankind.

4. Muslims lost their goal. Ulema and Aulia became powerless and tried to do tazkiya of ummah at community level. They would advise the rulers and some even would stand against them to protect the deen. However, their effort got limited because of lack of political power and they did reduce the speed of decline but couldn't stop it all together.

5. Mamoonurasheed and his Darul Hikmah couldn't come into existence if Sahaba RA would have not sacrificed their lives in establishing and spreading khilafah. Prophet Muhammad SAWS didn't send Sahaba RA to study science while still in Makkah. First he trained them and they migrated to build and establish a state (Khilafah state and not nation state) and after that they learned whatever they learned and they did whatever they did in order to maintain and expand that glorious revolution.

6. The Ummah needs motivation in order to work hard and progress in every field of life whether it is science or other fields. This is because necessity is the mother of invention and not it's child. Global Khilafah in order to establish true peace instead of worldly gains and satisfaction of lust is the biggest motivation. For this we need men who are free of wahn and to remove wahn we need Tazkiyah and for that we need Scientists of the soul instead of scientists of the nature.

7. If we focus on science alone without trying to fight for establishing khilafah then our science will serve only our respective nation states. Pakistan's nuclear weapons didn't stop Burmese from killing and massacring Rohingya Muslims because defending Rohingya Muslims is not one of the "National Interests" of Pakistan. Nation states always look after their national interest. They have no concern with the commandments of Allah and way of the Messenger SAWS.

8. Without doing tazkiyah, people of science or no science cannot and will not migrate to the lands of jihad when Imam Mahdi comes or currently now. So Tazkiyah is more important than other efforts at individual level and khilafah is more important than any other Ijtimai effort if problems of the Muslims are to be solved. Nepotism, laziness, lack of progress are all the symptoms. The root cause is changing of khilafah into monarchy and the solution is to go and establish the khilafah again. However, who will do it. Only those who are free from the disease of wahn which can only be cured through tazkiyah. Yes we need doctors to help the injured and we need engineers to repair tanks. However, the mujahideen will not send their injured to USA or UK and will not send their tanks for help and repair. Instead the doctors and engineers and others will have to go their in order to help in this Khilafah Project and for that they need tazkiyah of nafs, correct aqaid and high level iman.

9. Satan wants to establish his Satanic World Order through the proxy of Dajjal and Allah's plan is to establish His World Order (Khilafah) through Imam Mahdi + Syiddina Isa AS. To which side we support and how we support it is our choice.

What can we do?

1. Participate physically
2. Through funding
3. Through dawah of Administrative part of Khilafah in the times of Rasoolullah SAWs and Khulafa e Rashideen so that people could know what Khilafah really means so that Muslims get excited and motivated to make sacrifices in order to establish it and to bring the times of glory back.
4. If we aren't able to do all the above then we must do social welfare of our communities and educate the Muslims about deen and dunia as well and also work on iman and tazkiyah.

I have tried to summarize a very lengthy thread which I wanted to write in the future.

All the members , please forgive me for my short temper and ill treatment.

Allah Hafiz and Allah Nigehban.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1Optimistic x 1Old x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,321
Brother
7,794
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:45

Zardari of Muftisays wrote:
View original post

You have done it again!

Instead of sticking to a subject you have spoken about a completely different issue.

In urdu it is said:

سوال ایران جواب توران

Iran is a place. Toraan is a place...Both are individual FACTS but they don't go together! If someone sticks these two together and it is pointed out that they are TWO DIFFERENT PLACES he starts "shouting, screaming, getting angry that Iran and Tooran are both places" so they belong together.

And then he accuses those questioning it to say, "You are deniers of Geography".

What can be done about such a person? 

Bhai! All that is being said is that Iran and Tooran are two different topics...Why get angry, dejected, upset about it? Why not:

  1. Discuss Iran when Iran is being discussed
  2. Discuss Toraan when Tooran is being discussed
?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
752
Brother
260
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:51
The problem is not really with the label, it is what they mean by the label and how they perceive those without the label or with another label. The salafis have this argument among themselves, with some of their leaders saying they must call themselves salafi and others saying they can't do so.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
463
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 19:52
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Now your just being silly or childish, I don't know.

Okay, before you go, tell me something please, honestly please.

Will Imam Mehdi chant takbeers of Deoband?

Sar bakaf Sar bulund DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAN DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND DEOBAND

Will he be a Deobandi?
Will he be a Barelwi?
Will he be a Wahabi?
Will he be Hanafi?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,122
Sister
423
bint e aisha's avatar
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 20:13
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Just ignore Muadh Khan and spend time in productive threads and you'll be fine inshaAllah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -1Dislike x 1Winner x 3
back to top
Rank Image
Asaaghir's avatar
Tragic-istan
463
Brother
222
Asaaghir's avatar
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 20:17
I wish zakir naik was from Deoband :)

He would stop calling himself a Hindu and call himself a Hindu Deobandi
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Daywalk3r's avatar
Offline
UK
1,424
Brother
672
Daywalk3r's avatar
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 21:46

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Ouch ! Got Uncle jaan there lol. 


P.s I'm still reading the thread so dunno how Uncle jaan replied to that missile !
 

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
39
Brother
21
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 22:23
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Subhanallah
You are an amazing brother mashaallah. We all feel sad sometimes and shaytan tricks us into feeling useless. We need to help each other.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Agree x 1Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,321
Brother
7,794
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 00:19

Daywalk3r wrote:
View original post

I neither asked nor questioned nor invited both of them to anything! They get involved, make authorities statements and then get caught out. Normal people learn from their mistakes, retract their steps and move forwards while others just spin in circles and blame it on the world.

Anything but me attitude.

They both clearly and categorically understand what is being said YET choose to pin this on me INSTEAD OF Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA). Everyone will come out of the woodwork and blame me when it is Mufti Saheb (HA) who made the speech.

These boys and girls have gone round in circles and NOT ONE OF THEM will translate the Bayan in FULL for everyone to learn. That was the CHALLENGE in this thread and still remains. 

Yesterday this Keyboard-Khilafah-Warrior cursed me out in public. 6 days before that he was in love with Tableegh, 2 days ago he was in Tasawuff, today he is in depression…

This is the problem with youth these days…Don’t raise yourself to the level of Mujtahid Imam OR consider yourself to be a Nabi.

Be humble because Allah Ta'ala does not like arrogance!



report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
back to top
Rank Image
Servant.Of.Allah's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
604
Brother
497
Servant.Of.Allah's avatar
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 01:55
Hanafi is not an identity, similarly deobandi is not an identity. If barelvi brothers argue with you, say you are ashiq e rasool, they will feel happy. If you say deobandi, they will call you wahhabi And yell at you...
Try to become ummat, azhari might not like deobandi .. accept azhari,... see ways to unite,...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,258
Brother
1,484
Arfatzafar's avatar
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 02:28
Servant.Of.Allah wrote:
View original post

This kind of sulah kulli doesn't work.

I've tried
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top

Jump to page: