Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#241 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:10
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Brother, all you have done today is named Hollywood, Bollywood and characters. Is that what being one of the Deobandi's is?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#242 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:14
As long as the true teachings of our deen are preserved and as long as I follow those teachings I will keep on calling myself a LION. Do whatever you can. I CHALLENGE!
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#243 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:15
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I am making totally a different point. If you ponder more then you will surely understand. Think deep or just sleep.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#244 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:21
I am not being sarcastic here. I am not laughing at your posts. Please tell me. Do you have a problem. Are you ill? Please tell me. I request. PLEASE. It's a matter of life and death for me. I want to confirm.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#245 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:25
I call myself PATIENT. Do whatever you can. I CHALLENGE!

This is the last challenge. I think I have made my point more than obvious. Allah Hafiz. It's 11:26 pm here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#246 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:29
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

What if HE accepts the challenge and make DUA for you ? :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#247 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 18:30
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Patient are those who have to put up with some of your trolling posts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#248 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 19:14
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Aren't you the one who said you are confused because members post in riddles?

@ALIF Jzkk..

I challenge him to read this Dua with sincerity and devotion.

O Allah, I seek your refuge from insanity, mutilation, leprosy and from all serious illnesses.

The Dua is from the Sunnah, so please treat with respect and do not mock.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#249 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 21:48
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I apologise to everyone in this thread, in this forum, and ALL my muslim brothers and sisters throughout the world. I make dua that Allah gives you all the good in this world and all the good in the next world and saves you from all the bad and give you barakah in your deen, life, health, and wealth...and I hope that you will make the same dua for me and my family. In this day and age of fitnah and fasaad you who are mindful of Allah and His Rasool (saw) are the best companions for me regardless of what you call yourself or what you don't call yourself. May Allah be with you always.
+3 -0Like x 1Ameen x 4Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#250 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 03:06
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I will become happier than ever. I say to his dua Ameen in advance.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#251 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 03:07
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

I have read the dua. Masha Allah what a beautiful dua you have shared. Jazak Allah.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#252 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 03:10
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

If I can tolerate the thread. Why can't you tolerate my posts.

By the way. Why is your id Asaaghir?

Why not Saaghir, Aakhir, Zakir, or just Gajjar (carrot)?

Should I have a concern if you choose that id? Should I ask this question?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#253 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 03:12
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

But you have to arrange a dinner party. Without dinner your apologies will not be accepted ;)
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#254 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 04:06
I go to the masjid and I say salam to whoever passes by. People recognize me with this name Mr.X. From the last 8 years, no one has asked me my maslak except a few white haired men. When some old person asked what is your firqa? I got angry and sad inside that if our elders are going to do this then what hope should I have for our young.

Most of the people recognize me as Sunni Hanafi because the way I offer prayers. They know that I have high regard for Aulia as I have discussed the importance of tazkiyah in tablighi talks. I also do dhikr given to me by my Shaykh in the masjid in front of everyone. I shake my neck during dhikr while hammering my heart with Allah's name. One elderly person advised me to not do it in front of everyone as people may think that I am crazy. I replied that as long as I don't make loud dhikr and disturb everyone, people should be fine. If someone thinks I am crazy then let them think. If I do takallufaat of where to do dhikr and where not then I will leave this much dhikr too. Some less knowledgeable ones consider me a wahhabi because of my shalwar being above ankles. However, whoever asked me this, I clarified that I am Sunni and narrated them the hadith of Sahih Bukhari regarding ankles and told them the decision of all the four imams regarding this matter. I heard from an alim that it is "Agreed Upon" matter. I told four or five people that this is the punishment of keeping cloth below ankle mentioned in hadith with politeness, understanding and touching their feet and apologizing in advance. I also made sure to say it in lower tone so that others couldn't hear it. Believe me! Two very simple laborers (mazdoors) immediately put their clothes above their ankles after listening to the hadith I mentioned and the way I advised them and yet three or four "educated" folks started giving me Taweelat. One was saying that Muslims at that time were poor so couldn't afford lengthy clothes (lol). The second one said that Abu Bakr RA 's cloth used to go below his ankles because of his condition of worry and ishq. (Again lol as he overlooked the practice of vast majority of Sahaba RA and equated his piety with the first Caliph.). Afsoos! Education should have made them more understanding and humble hearted. I liked those un-educated and illiterate mazdoors in favor of those educated ones.

There was one Barelvi 78 year old man in the masjid where I used to go previously. I used to go there for Fajr prayers. He would often sit every four or five days in Mashwara and would spew his venom against tablighis and deos. He was a masters in Physics and was a teacher.

So far I have seen this trait again and again that those who are not that well read and knowledgeable are usually friendly. Those who have listened to Shayateen frequently show their hatred out of ignorance. However, there is hope for their reform with understanding and good behaviour. However, those who have more information than is required always get busy in these kind of discussions.

Majority of the Muslims don't even know the names of these concepts such as Maturidi, Asha'ari, Tahawi, etc etc. When they even don't know, how can they ask these questions. People who are engrossed in this kind of theoretical study (who are few at least here in my locality) ask these kinds of question.

When ever I have to introduce myself I simply state my name. If a person bothers asking my maslak, I tell them that I belong to Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamah and am Hanafi. This much info satisfies them. Only one Barelvi asked me further and I had to utter Deo Hanafi. He wanted to ask something else so he then asked are you linked with any silsila. I told him that I am linked with Chishti Silsila. He then praised me for my (actions). Then I asked from which silsila he belonged and he replied that he belongs to Qadri silsila.

The special thing I noticed that when I said that I belong to Hanafi and then Deo, there were no signs of uneasiness or hatred on his face and forehead. He kept on smiling all the time during my conversation. My heart started crying for him and I wished if every Muslim could be like this. So loving. So caring. I wanted to hug that man and cry and appreciate his gesture of love, compassion and understanding. I want to tie all the ummatis with the pillars of masajid and inject the injection of love and mercy in their heart. I often make dua to Allah that show all the ummah that which you have shown me. By not doing extensive dhikr these people don't know what joy they are missing.

I have high regard for Alam Deen Shaheed Rh and Mumtaz Qadri Rh despite of some differences. I respect Dr.Naik despite of some differences. I respect Bin L RH despite of some differences. I respect Sh. Anwar Rh despite of some differences. I adore Shaykh Ahmed Deedat Rh despite of some differences. If I am using the label of elephant then that is only for my own ease. I don't introduce others by saying I am an ELEPHANT. (They already know it by looking my big back ;). As par the question which DEO are you. The Red one, The white one or the yellow one.

Here is my answer "Everyone". Because there is beauty in everyone. Deo is a tree and it's various sections are it's different branches with which are connected flowers of various colours and fragrances.

Am I a firqa parast (sect worshipping) person? No!
Does anybody else think that I am so?

I DON'T CARE!

+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#255 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2019 09:35
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

This question was asked before when the discussion of Akaabir was taking place.

If I recall correctly it had something to do with not being an akkabir, in fact he was of the complete opposite. Also that he didn't want people to take any of their Deen from him - else who would be blamed.

I think its more of a disclaimer ID (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

As per the Hadith:
“The people will not cease to be upon good as long as they take knowledge from their elders, their trusted and their scholars. If they (begin) taking knowledge from their sighaar and evil ones, then they are destroyed”
+1 -0

Jump to page: