Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 11:59
This forum is not truely following the teachings of Islam. I've said this before and I'm saying this again that moderators become clearly biased when it comes to Muadh Khan. It does not matter whether the person who is using abusive language or insulting remarks is the best member of the forum or not. I admire Muadh Khan but that does not mean that you allow him to say anything he wants. Non-Muslim forums are 100 times better in a sense that they do not allow people to insult each other. Their admins issue warnings even before someone starts showing their mocking and condescending attitude. There is a stark difference between this Muslim forum and non-Muslim forums.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 5Disagree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 12:07

Sister bint e aisha wrote; This forum is not truely following the teachings of Islam

Sister - The Mufti is making a point which everyopne is over looking.

Since now you have said the above, I ask you to define the term Deobandi in context of being the teachings of Islam.

I appreciate your comment is on Muadh and not on the term Deobandi, but that is precisely what he is trying to say. 

If members are not able to grasp that notion, why do others get the blame?

It's in a language you fully understand better than I do. Are you able to repeat those few words that Mufti Sahib is making - in Urdu and then translate it for me please?

It's less than 15 minutes long and you only need to translate and understand a few minutes of it (Same thing in OP) www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNzgi0bSrUUntil then, please do not put blame on others who have understood what Mufti Sahib has said or accuse others for bad mouthing if not understood when said so many times.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 12:24
We are always free to choose to be a dolphin because everybody knows what dolphin means. So agree to disagree. No one is forcing here to accept. Allah has given us free choice and Allah has given us brains.

At the end of the day it is our amaal. I call myself elephant. Abu Mohammed has admitted happily that he is a dolphin who doesn't know tricks (bad dolphin :). Allah knows best who is who and what is what and at the day of judgement it is our amaal and the condition of our qalb which Allah will see.

Mufti X and Mufti Y is not the end of the world. We are free souls with free will.

Allah will not ask me how many grammmattical mistakes i made in this poste nor He will ask me what I used to call myself. He will ask me about my amaal and niyah and that's it.

Why should I go in nitty gritties. Is my time so cheap?
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 12:28

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

1. I am a Surgeon.
  2. You say that you donot have knowledge in this field
  3. YET, you wish to debate with me in this field.

I know that you are grasping and understanding 3 lines written in plain and simple English.

Is this logical to you? How would you know if the answers I give you in the field of surgery are right or wrong? You demand that I provide answers which you will cross examine. You get upset and you demand answers. H-O-W will you examine them, you do not have the necessary knowledge in surgery to know RIGHT from WRONG?

You do not know what is a "Deobandi" YET you wish to scrutinize whatever I say W-I-T-H-O-U-T knowing! How come?

You cannot even provide a definition of "Deobandi" and Y-E-T you know that you are a of "Deobandi. You also say that before 1866 people were M-U-S-L-I-M  but before 1866 they became D-E-O-B-A-N-D-I

You also make Dua for Allah Ta’ala to give you death on the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Despite knowing and admitting you choose to identify yourself with a label from 1866 rather than a label from the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

To the rest of you... I am not saying that someone becomes a Kaafir or Faasiq or Faajir by calling themselves (Deobandi). NEVER SAID THAT!

Ajeeb.

P.S: Can everyone see why using this label from 1866 has become so problematic. People don’t understand it, they cannot define it, they also admit that it is from 1866, BUT they still wish to use a label from a small town in India despite not knowing WHY they have to use it! This is the issue…

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 12:42
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

You also have the option to report the post and mark it for the attention of the Admin so it is sent to Admin to look into.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:02

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Everything which you (and others) state is wrong with me and much more.

However, on some level (buried deep inside) of you, do you have any inkling or realisation that you are willing to debate about a topic on which you are so ill-informed that you cannot even give a precise definition of it?

Is there even an atoms’ weight worth of realisation that you are willing to debate on a topic on which are pretty much ignorant in your own words? 

Ya Arhamar Rahimin! How did the Ummah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) get here? 

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:04
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Since now you have said the above, I ask you to define the term Deobandi in context of being the teachings of Islam.

You have once again proved my point. Since Now I've made a post which somehow goes against you, you have started questioning me.

You have the best akhlaq amongst us all and I would love to be like you in real life. But there's no doubt that you have a biased mind and you only issue warnings when you like and when the person who has been insulted and abused is someone you disagree with, you ignore all insults.

On the other hand admin is very fair alhamdulillah.
+4 -0Winner x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:17
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah for the kind words.

Respected sister. I have read every post here and we are going round in circles.

My response was not in reference to what you have said about the mods or admins per say- it was about "This forum is not truely following the teachings of Islam" and that is why I onlt quoted that bit.

I then went on making clarifications because it has happened before - a quick example where we went round in circles - The thread on burning chillies!

Same thing happened there - it was a matter of understanding the concept and knowing what is of the Deen and what isn't. We went round in circles. I understood it very clearly but others could not, and possibly still not understand it :(

This is a repeat of that, nothing else.

Khair, Once again, JazakAllah for your kind words.

Quote:
there's no doubt that you have a biased mind and you only issue warnings when you like and when the person who has been insulted and abused is someone you disagree with, you ignore all insults.

This is not true because I understand something that is to me simple - otherwise, maybe to others it might not be as simple. This is not my fault.

I do agree that insults should not be made, but when those same words are used in English, no one has a problem with it (in my experiance anyway)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:26
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Also sister, when I tried to stop everyone from carrying on, I can only assume the post got missed (at least the bottom part of the post)

It is Monday :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:27
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Sister,

Don't take this discussion to heart. Bro Muadh is a patient of chronic mental illness. So have sympathy with him.

May Allah swt bless him with good health.
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:38
I declare myself the Dinosaur of Jurassic Park.

Halalified YouTube Audio

Do whatever you can. I CHALLENGE!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:41
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Then you are EXTINCT :)
You pre date 1866 :)

Now I'm ever more confused :)

Or are you the confused one ;)
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:46
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You pre date 1866 :)

Jurassic Park
1993 ‧ Fantasy/Mystery ‧ 2h 7m

I am modern, bigger and better ;)

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:53
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

So you have evolved from a Deobandi to a 1993 Dinosaur?

Hmm, I see the link ;)

I'll stick to my Deen and try and stay away from the Dunya and it's Debates and probably try my best to be as friendly as the Dolphin ;)
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 13:58
No post ratings

Jump to page: