Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Haji Abdul Wahab Ameer of Tablighi Jamaat Pakistan has passed away

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 02:09
Nothing in the news yet but it has been reported by people in the Raiwind Markaz right now. He had been on a ventilator for quite a few days now.

Huge loss. Scary times for the Ummat. :(
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 03:05
The news is true.
إنا لله وإنا اليه راجعون اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وعافه واعف عنه ووسع مدخله واكرم نزله وإدخله الجنة مع الأبرار يا عزيز يا عقار يا رب العالمين والصلاة والسلام على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه ومن والاه إلى يوم الدين
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 05:48

السلام عليكم

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi Raji'oon..

A Great loss for the World..

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى Forgive him.. Fill his Qabr with Noor.. raise his rank in Jannatul firdaus.. Ameen..

Request all to send Isaal e sawab by reciting surah ikhlaas thrice or any number of surahs..

wa Assalam..
+0 -0Ameen x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 06:19
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

SubhanAllah what a life...Ameen to all the duas.
B39ABC1E-7CF2-468F-824F-54C312B9BBDD.jpeg
Downloads: 220
    [3794.27 kB]
1E9406B5-A547-4BAA-B104-4BCBD36C3778.jpeg
Downloads: 177
    [3970.32 kB]
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 06:41
Heartbreaking news..

أنا لله وأنا اليه راجعون
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 07:23
What a loss...

will not forget his Fajr Bayans at Raiwind Markaz. The Masjid would be jam packed just to take a glimpse of such a personality - since he would not take rest at night he would at times fall to sleep while sitting on his wheelchair. The sound mike would be on his lips, just as his eyes would get closed and he would be in the state of sleep with his head bent. The whole Masjid would be in a mode of pin drop silence, some people would have their Tasbih in hands and would start doing their Mamulat, until Haji Sahib رحمة الله عليه would wake up and continue from exactly where he left off due to sleep.

May Allah Ta'ala give him a highest place in Jannah, Ameen Ameen summa Ameen...

Another Raipuri gone
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 08:21

Interesting wrote:
View original post

Sub-han Allah.

May Allah accept his efforts, ignore his failings and shortcomings, forgive his sins and grant him a place in Jannat-ul-Firdaus and grant the Ummah his worthy successor.

Verily we are for our Lord and unto Him is our return.

By God what great times we are living in! Though the Ummah of Rasoolallah SAW is facing historically among the most difficult times but even the blessings of Allah SWT are very great in these times. Sufiyah, Ulama and Jama-at workers - all gems in their own fields. And whether people believe it or not even from the worldly point of view the Ummah is in a dynamic and forward mode.

All thanks are due to Allah SWT.

+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Earth
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 09:18
May Allah Ta'ala accept Haji sahib's sacrifices, overlook their shortcomings, forgive their sins, deal with them gently, grant them hisaaban yaseera and enter them into firdaus. Ameen

انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون
اللھمہ اجرنی فی مصیبتی
واخلف لی خیرا منھا

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un, Allahumma ajirni fi musibati , wa akhlif li khairan minha‘

Verily we belong to Allah and truly to Him shall we return. O Allah! Protect me in this calamity that has befallen me and replace it with something better.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 12:45
Interesting wrote:
View original post

Ah, what fond memories. I had the pleasure of attending a couple of such lectures while at the Markaz. Funny thing was, he would resume his lecture in a way that it would seem he was completely oblivious to the fact that he fell asleep. :) It would be after Fajr and of course everyone else in the audience would be sleepy too but if any of the people in the front row, who were sitting right near his feet, were to fall asleep during his lecture, they would get a scolding from him. :D

The Tableeghis loved him like a father figure and there are audios circulating of the moment when Maulana Kursheed announced that we had lost Haji sahab, and you can clearly hear the screams and cries of grief from the people. Maulana himself was crying but trying his best to console the crowd into silence. What a man Haji sahab was and his sacrifice for deen is something that commoners like me can only fantasize about.

It's an unbearable loss, but we are Muslims and we are content with whatever Allah has willed for us. We are content with taqdeer.
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 15:37
إنا لله وإنا اليه راجعون

His Khurooj was from the time he Stood Up at a young age with firm resolve and sincere intention after Maulana Ilyas (Rahimahullah) asked ''Who's willing to give his entire life to this work'' until his last and final breath . What a beautiful Rujoo'.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 16:08
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 16:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Assalamu alaikum

May I request you to kindly remove his picture because as far as I know, he was against digital photography. So I feel we should not be posting his pictures especially after his demise.
Regards
+2 -0Agree x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 18:24
A great loss indeed !

May Allah swt grant him Jannat,Ameen

Many decades ago he was seriously ill,to the extent that some of his associates feared he might leave. My teacher,who was close to him,was sitting with him in his room,they were alone.Haji sahib ra looked at my teacher,smiled and said : "I know what they think,but I am not going to die in this illness,How can I die ? I have not seen my place in Jannat yet...."

Both of them are no more with us.May Allah swt shower His blessings upon them,grant them maghfirat,be pleased with them and grant them high stations in Jannat. Ameen
+2 -0Ameen x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th November 2018 18:46

Direct Knowledge: Episode 1

My really good friend is a graduate of NED University. The elders of Karachi wanted to bring Haji Abdul-Wahab (RA) to Karachi so they send a Jamaat of new graduates to Lahore to bring him to Karachi.

Haji Abdul-Wahab (RA) used to love students and used to say, “Even Shaytaan runs away from students!”

The students persuaded him to fly to Karachi with them so he relented. General Ziaul-Haq has initiated a 100 Rs. per flight tax which had to be paid in Cash at the departure gate. Haji Saheb (RA) was informed of this new law so he instructed someone to put 100 Rs. In his top waistcoat pocket.

The Jamaat decided to take out the 100 Rs. and they wanted a scene created at the Lahore airport when the tax is demanded and Haji Saheb (RA) will have nothing and will have to ask the Jamaat to pay on his behalf.

At the boarding gate, Haji Saheb (RA) was demanded 100 Rs. and he put his hands in the same pocket took the money out and gave it to them.

There was silence in the Jamaat.

They checked the note which they had taken out of Haji Saheb (RA)’s pocket and it was still there. Realising that they had just witnessed a Karaamat they landed in Karachi and started crying and apologising to Haji Saheb (RA).

Haji Saheb (RA) was puzzled as to why they were crying and he explained, “My trust is in Allah Ta’ala, I asked Allah and Allah gave me money and I paid”…

Your Eemaan is weak and you think that the money comes out of the pocket when it actually comes from the treasures of Allah Ta’ala.

+15 -0Like x 10Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th November 2018 02:09
A great saint has passed away. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajieoon. May Allah grant him the highest Jannah.

May Allah save all the blessed works of deen from fitan
May Allah help the shura to appoint the next Zimmedar.

May Allah protect all the blessed works from shrinking and deviating.
May Allah help us all remain on the straight path till death.
+0 -0Ameen x 7