Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

ww2 hitler and jews

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2018 11:49
salam

there is a long series on youtube calles Europa. its changed and challenged everything i was taught at school about ww1 ww2 hiter. unlike silly conspiracy/anti semitic stuff its a real evidence based documentary. way before hitler came jews had called for a worldwide boycott of all things germany, hitler had no desire to fight britain churchill forced it, germany was unfairly targetted since 1900 and treaty of versaille, ghandi wrote two letters to hitlee stating both had common enemy - britain, but british intercepted both
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2018 15:52
Link to channel please?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2018 19:49
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Be careful brother! Not everything on the net and even offline is reliable. Be aware of this term "Psychological and Information Warfare"
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th September 2018 20:42
Yasin wrote:
View original post

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9AYFRQ2Cfw

not saying its 100% true but they do seem to back all their claims up. reminds me hadith about time of confusion and not knowing who and what to believe. it answers why hitler did what he did, he didnt jus wake up one morning and decide i hate jews il kill them. they did instigate it ( not to say he was justified in how he reacted). even gandhi told him youre not dealing with it corrrectly but they could work together to fight the common enemy
No post ratings