Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#376 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 00:45
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Dear brother, linguistically ( لغت کے اعتبار سے) to say Alayhi Salam would be better.

Radhi Allah Anhu, traditionally was said for Sahabi and the salaf. Mainly because in quran the word Radhi Allah Anhu was used for Sahaba, and early scholars would also use the same for the Salaf. However later day scholars then preferred Radhi Allah Anhu for Sahaba and Rehmatullah Alay for any non- Sahabi. ( maintaining the special maqam of sahaba then a regular ummati for the people).

Also radhi Allah anhu came after Sahaba had lived and performed actions. So Allah said he is pleased with them.
We also say Rehmatullahi alay, after the person has gone from this world, so they have also done their action. And we ask Allah to give them his Rehma.

Al-Mahdi , has yet to come, and yet to perform his action. So Rehmatullah alay and RadiAllah anhu, is not suitable, given the way those are used.

Hence we say “May peace be upon him” , who has yet to come. So Alayhi Salam is better. And like you said, it’s most deserving for the prophets because Allah tala has used salam for them as well.

For the use of Imam, there is no doubt Al-Mahdi will be the Imam of muslims. His title is Al-Mahdi, the rightly guided one. Imam, the rightly guided one , is just stretching it too much. Ulema have written since saying Imam Mahdi has become shiaar, a sign, of the ahlul bidda, so there is strong karaha , dislike, in using this.

And remember these are all human endeavors and our ulema have decided on these keeping in mind the proper adab. Best course is to follow them, who had deeper insight.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#377 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 03:21
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

So have our ulema said or wrote it somewhere that we can or must use عليه السلام with Sayyidina Mahdi?

According to brother Alif, Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Thani رحمة الله عليه used رضي الله عنه for Sayyidina Mahdi.

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/12800-forget-imam...

Quote:
But then I came across a book where Mujaddad Alfe Thani ra had used the title رضى الله عنه for him, probably for the reason that after all he will be a sahabi of Syedena Eisa عليه السلام

والله اعلم

You can reply to my question on that thread before the moderators jump and issue warnings here.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#378 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 04:40
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am not slandering Mufti Rasheed Ahmed sahab(R.A). In Pakistan, adding the suffix "Ali" after a name is very common.Mufti Rasheed sahab(R.A) saw this as Shia influence because no other Sahabi's name is commonly used as a suffix.Mufti sahab never said it was nauzubillah Haraam to add "Ali" after a name, he just pointed it out and encouraged using other Sahabi names too instead of just Ali.

The examples I gave such as Rahmat Ali, are from my own mind because I don't exactly remember what Mufti sahab had said.But the idea is the same.

You,however need to calm down and give these fatwas a break.Can you not practice some Husne Zan?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#379 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 06:25
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There is no hard and fast rule regarding using AS or RA per say. Infact, in the writings of classical scholars , neither Imam is used and neither AS is written. This is rather a much later day in our times, due to the tazeem, it is mostly said Alayhi Salam, due to him being from the progeny of Nabi S.W.

Anyways, don’t loose sleep over it:)
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#380 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 09:22

As-Saif wrote:
View original post

As-Saif wrote:
View original post

All of the above is obvious and commonsense

Said all of it in previous posts but when the Nafs has poison and hatred inside of it, nothing can penetrate it.

For the record AGAIN

The issue wasn't AS or RA, it was the usage of the prefix I-M-A-M

1. No Fatwaas of Kuf'r were issued
  2. No accusations of Shia were made
  3. It was said that it is better to refrain from prefixing I-M-A-M to Mahdi (AS)

But the stench of a rebellious Nafs is overpowering and turns people away from the obvious.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#381 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 09:26
A reminder of TITLE'S :)

Please stick to the topic now.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#382 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd October 2019 09:54
I like lots of vies in this video of Mufti Tariq Masood Sahab.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#383 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2019 17:00
ALIF wrote:
View original post

What about Zia ul Haq? I've heard both good and bad things about him. Personally believe he was a nice leader..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#384 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2019 17:33
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I also like him :)

I don’t think in ‘black and white’, I prefer not to make my opinions comparing one person with another (like Bhutto vs Zia), I see them as individuals each having their merits and demerits.Both had positive points going in their favour along with some negatives...Allah swt is the best judge !
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#385 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2019 17:59

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I may have said the "truth" in another thread for which I seek forgiveness from Allah Ta'ala from a professional point of view. I am not sure whether we can discuss the matter or not in the light of the follow Hadeeth.

أخبرنا إبراهيم بن يعقوب قال حدثني أحمد بن إسحق قال حدثنا وهيب قال حدثنا منصور بن عبد الرحمن عن أمه عن عائشة قالت ذكر عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم هالك بسوء فقال لا تذكروا هلكاكم إلا بخير

Sayyida Aisha (RA) narrates that Something bad was said in the presence of the Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) about a person who had died. He said: 'Do not say anything but good about your dead" [Sunan An-Nasa'i]

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#386 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2019 18:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

May Allah increase you in health, wealth, knowledge and wisdom.

Can you summarize this post?

Edit:
Okay! I think it was a mistake. You can ignore the request after the approval of your edit.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#387 [Permalink] Posted on 4th October 2019 09:56
Imran Khan Speech with Scholars & Students of Madaris [ 2 oct 2019] عمران خان علماء و طلباء سے خطاب

youtu.be/d-i8nZBRVIo
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#388 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2019 11:31
...Sorry to go off-topic. But wanted to write something here, I hope some-day this message does reaches Imran Khan Sahib in one way or the other through this forum post.

Dear Imran Khan Sahib,

I hope this message reaches you at a good state. I am writing here to ask if you can give a small focus towards an area that I feel seems to be neglected. And it is the education sector.

- The rough books that are distributed in some schools in Pakistan, some of the young children and their parents (especially) are usually not aware of what material is the cover pages are made of.

Last time I checked on my young cousins, they were showing what they study in their school (most of them below 10 years old), and as I was looking through their rough copy, I was surprised to see they were recycled papers that had written 'Murree Brewery.' A simple google search will explain what Murree Brewery is really about.

- The need to reform our education sector, we do hear the dire need to combine the religious education with secular education. Believe it or not, we do have such models available in Pakistan, some of these examples:

The Hira Foundation (Karachi)
Scholastic Islamiah (Lahore)
The Intellect School (Karachi)
...etc.

I would like to request to allow more branches of such schooling system to be open across different cities. Where the Government should provide all forms of assistance, from financial to physical support to ensure such schooling systems are further implemented. And allow the fees of such schools to be made really cheap or at least free.

We do have schools that have roots to missionary schooling system. One of the example is Beachonhouse School System, and it is clear that it has roots down to Christianity way. Since Pakistan is Islamic country, we need schools that were above mentioned to be empowered to allow our methodology and approach to be implemented.

There should be no political difference in doing so, since every politician in Pakistan want their children to have the best education that they can give. But sadly they end up putting their children in those school that by the time they graduate they are prone to give more importance to secularism than religion. And a child going 12-13 years of education is not a minor thing, especially in the stage when their mind are growing and their ability to perceive things are developing.

Regards,
Interesting
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#389 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2020 10:43

Nobel Prize for Imran Khan

There is chatter in the International circles about recommending Imran Khan for Nobel prize for:

1. Returning Abhi-none-done
  2. Opening Kartarpur Corridor
  3. Facilitating Taliban deal

+3 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#390 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2020 10:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

1. Abhi nandan release was through pressure from Saudia, as analysed by BBC
2. Kartarpur brought 24 Millions sikh community closer to muslims.
3. Don't know abut the third one.
No post ratings

Jump to page: