You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#346 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 23:17
Let us all not jump to the conclusions so soon. Let us wait for the next four years and see what he does.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#347 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 07:57
Correcting Geography

Crooked lines of geography are always straightened by the tip of sword.
Nasim Hijazi

(Quoted by Oriya Maqbool Jan in his commentary on recent UNGA speech of Pakistan's Prime Minister Mr Imran Khan)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#348 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 13:23
Indian response to Imran Khan's UNGA speech.

At the moment 7.4K people liked it and 9.7K people disliking.

Pakistan's reply.

+1 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#349 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 14:14
There is a class amongst us, who are ‘Muslim nationalists’ more than they are practical Muslims. We must recognise that class and try to understand and accommodate them...

Imran Khan is one amongst them, Jinnah was another and Bhutto was the same. We can count Sukarno of Indonesia, Mahatir of Malaysia and Erdogan of Turkey amongst them...

They are not Molvis but they keep the interest of Ummah very close to their hearts. When you weigh them strictly on the scale of any Fiqha, they fall short of the expectations, but sometimes they perform miracles for the Ummah while the classical uluma remain awestruck...

Qaid e Azam was able to gain or snatch an independent state for Muslims from Hindus, whose true mentality is now obvious for all to see....

Bhutto sent his airforce against Israel while Pakistan itself was desperately in need of all its forces against India. He started Pakistan’s nuclear programme against all odds and Benazir Bhutto did everything to get the ‘delivery systems’ for the bomb.

We should have some ‘special criteria’ for such people :)

Please remember Zionists, the secular liberal lot amongst the Jews performed the unthinkable task for them, bringing them back to the ‘promised land’ and creating the state of Israel, while the classical Jew scholars were still busy in their metaphysical calculations :)
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#350 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 14:49

ALIF wrote:
View original post

They cannot, People cannot think out of the box.

Shariah requires evidence to accuse someone of Kuf'r. We meet hundreds of Muslims whose parents, children are not "Muslims", stupid to think they are also Kaafir because of family connections.

An old good friend of mine was "Ex-Jew", Full beaded Sunnah wearing brother so should I call him "Jew" because his entire family INCLUDING HIS WIFE was Jew? This brother has now passed away and may Allah Ta'ala give him Jannah (Ameen).

Another good friend of mind is HINDU, his mother (HINDU) goes to temple every week and ask me to advise her to several issues? Is this guy Hindu because of that? Full beaded Sunnah wearing brother....

Pakistanees are emotionally dis-balanced people, so what if Jemima Khan's parents are Jewish, how does make Imran Khan Jewish? By the same token nobody is calling him a Sahabi or making Bay't on his hand as Mahdi (AS) just because we are asking for evidence for him being a "Jew" or Qadiyani. He has categorically expressed his Aqeedah and that is all Shariah requires.

Imran Khan may have committed Zina, his Ex-wife may be Jew (her family certainly is) WHAT THE HECK does that has to do Imran Khan N-O-W?

In my family there are plenty of Secularists/Modernists, does that make me one? There are people in my family where the wife covers (Niqab) and husband has no beard and the way where husband has beard and wife does not even take a Hijab, now what? Should we pass Fatwaas of Kuf'r on spouses?

P.S: Really stupid conversation and shows the shallowness and upbringing of a person who cannot get their head right.

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#351 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 19:40
ALIF wrote:
View original post

The real thing is that we are weak.

Problems occur!

1. When weak act like the stronger ones do. They invite unnecessary trouble in doing so.
2. When the strong act like the weak ones or are unjust while using strength, then also they get into trouble.

Things go Well!

1. When the weak choose a wiser course, avoid open confrontation and work behind the doors. Try to gain strength for the upcoming times. They don't lose their sight of the ultimate goal and also don't lose their will.

2. When the strong use their strength for establishing justice.

Our Situation

We are currently weak and under the clutches of Global Secular System. People like IK are doing their best whatever they can to the best of their abilities within the constraints and limitations imposed by the system, the circumstances within which they are functioning and their own personal weaknesses.

If we leave our skepticism behind for a moment ;) , then Ik seems to be a sincere person but because of democracy, he has limited choices. We must appreciate his good deeds. Who knows, what secrets are hidden in his heart. Time will tell about the real situation. If he is truly sincere, then either he will be killed or removed. Of course! Everything happens by the Will of Allah but history cannot come to halt.

Our decree has been foretold to us through ahadith of the end times. Before Sayyidina Mahdi, there will be more chaos than khair. The situation will get further worse before things get better. To deal with the worse times we need, correct ideology, strong faith and resilient bodies and minds.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#352 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 19:51
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
By the same token nobody is calling him a Sahabi or making Bay't on his hand as Mahdi (AS)

www.muftisays.com/forums/14-peoples-say/12800-forget-imam...

Quote:
He corrected me about one more thing, NOT TO USE علیہ السلام with the name of Syedena Mahdi. He said, “traditionally this title belongs to the prophets only, and secondarily for Ahle bait رضى الله عنهم (only when their names are used along with the prophet صَل الله عليه و سلم ، individually even with their names we should use the title رضى الله عنه)”.

Quote:
But then I came across a book where Mujaddad Alfe Thani ra had used the title رضى الله عنه for him, probably for the reason that after all he will be a sahabi of Syedena Eisa عليه السلام

Quote:
By the same token nobody is calling him a Sahabi or making Bay't on his hand as Mahdi (AS)

Shias use AS with Sayyidina Mahdi. I thought you were Sunni, previously. Have you gone off track now? Or have you used AS by mistake? Or do you mean something else with this term (AS)? Or do you have any Sharai' evidence for that?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#353 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 20:19
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#354 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 20:24

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Accusation:

Shias use AS with Sayyidina Mahdi. I thought you were Sunni, previously. Have you gone off track now? Or have you used AS by mistake? Or do you mean something else with this term (AS)? Or do you have any Sharai' evidence for that?

Exact Quote (Everyone judge for yourself):

Quote:

Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwi (RA) and others have advised to refrain from addressing Mahdi (AS) as "Imam" Mahdi (AS). There is no such thing in the Sunni doctrine at all, no one calls him "Imam" Mahdi (AS) it is a Rafidhi terminology. I assumed that you are Sunni, previously.

Consider it or have your ego brush this aside, don't really care...

Why do we need to "forget" about Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS) to speak about these topics? These are genuine and grave concerns and so is the emergence of Dajjal, second coming of Sayyiduna Isa (AS) and Mahdi (AS). Why does it needs to be neglected?

There is a serious problem with garbage collection in Karachi:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-49562462

W-H-Y do we need to F-O-R-G-E-T about Mahdi (AS) in order to address the filth problem in Karachi?

Loading Qur'aan Verse

How much hatred has penetrated a heart for a person to blatantly twist and lie about crystal clear text? It is even in quotes what I am trying to say!

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#355 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 21:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I didn't quote you. I quoted Dr. Sahab in response to your using AS. You didn't answer the question asked. Just accused me of accusation... ;)
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#356 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2019 21:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Pakistanees are emotionally dis-balanced people, so what if Jemima Khan's parents are Jewish, how does make Imran Khan Jewish? By the same token nobody is calling him a Sahabi or making Bay't on his hand as Mahdi (AS) just because we are asking for evidence for him being a "Jew" or Qadiyani. He has categorically expressed his Aqeedah and that is all Shariah requires.

What does (AS) mean with the name Mahdi here? What do you mean by AS? Simple question.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#357 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 00:28
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

A.S means alaih salam, obviously.
While writing alaih salam with Imam Mahdi’s name may not be the best way, as Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhianvi said. But its not something blatantly haram as so many senior Ulama say A.S too and one Mufti sahab said its been the way of Ahlus Sunnat since the beginning.Maybe something where difference of opinion is not a big deal

+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#358 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 01:00
muslimman wrote:
View original post

So can I safely concur from your response that we can use Imam with Sayyidina Mahdi and that will not be equal to equating ourselves to Rafidihis or Shias?

What I mean to say that according to the argument you presented in regards to writing Aliahi Salam with Sayyidina Mahdi, the same can be said about using the title Imam for Sayyidina Mahdi and that would not mean that we have become Shia or are imitating Shia in any manner? Is my question making any sense?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#359 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 01:39
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Deobandi Mufti writing Imam Mahdi( A.S) :

askimam.org/public/question_detail/18748

I think we can agree that its fine to say Imam Mahdi ( A.S) .

Some ulama advise to avoid certain actions for fear of resembling people of other religions or deviant sects.

For example,the same Mufti Rasheed sahab used to say that the practice of adding Ali to one’s first name such as Rehmat Ali, Abid Ali etc has Shia influence because nobody name’s their children Rehmat Usman or Rehmat Umar.
Hence, Mufti sahab would advise against it too.
But other Ulama don’t say that.
+0 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#360 [Permalink] Posted on 1st October 2019 09:48

muslimman wrote:
View original post

Now, you are making accusations on a dead Mufti let alone a "Muslim" how has passed away. Sayyindua Ali (RA) is the son-in-law and cousin of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) only an arrogant soul will give such a stupid example and someone whose brain is on a high would declare the STUPIDITY to be "informative".

The poison in your heart prevents you from understanding simple text even though it was in "quotes", let me now make the issue in RED so everyone else can get the point, you obviously will nether understand nor apologise for your errors because arrogance knows no bounds.

Instead of actually admitting that you misread what was being said (repeatedly) you keep on marching with more accusations towards Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwi (RA) and making STUPID comments and remarks on the son-in-law and cousin of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam). The poison knows no bounds! 

Exact Quote (Everyone judge for yourself):

Quote:

Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Ludhyanwi (RA) and others have advised to refrain from addressing Mahdi (AS) as "Imam" Mahdi (AS). There is no such thing in the Sunni doctrine at all, no one calls him "Imam" Mahdi (AS) it is a Rafidhi terminology. I assumed that you are Sunni, previously.

Consider it or have your ego brush this aside, don't really care...

Why do we need to "forget" about Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS) to speak about these topics? These are genuine and grave concerns and so is the emergence of Dajjal, second coming of Sayyiduna Isa (AS) and Mahdi (AS). Why does it needs to be neglected?

There is a serious problem with garbage collection in Karachi:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-49562462

W-H-Y do we need to F-O-R-G-E-T about Mahdi (AS) in order to address the filth problem in Karachi?

The issue for everyone ELSE:

The Shias believe in "Imam" and their belief is distinct and different to the Sunni definition of "Imam" . In their methodlogy an Imam is someone who can alter Shariah while in the Sunni Aqeedah we believe. Their concept of "Imam" Mahdi is different to Sunni Aqeedah about Sayyiduna Mahdi (AS).

Loading Qur'aan Verse

In classic Academia of Islam, the word "Imam" is never prefixed to Mahdi (AS). This is a habit of India/Pakistani people which they have picked up in errors from the Persian and Afghan culture.

It is safer for Eemaan to refrain from prefixing the word "Imam" to Mahdi (AS).

The issue is not (AS), the issue is "Imam"

No post ratings

Jump to page: