bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#331 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 09:25

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Never said that!

He is a clean-shaven politician and not a Mufti so judge him at that level but the basic guidelines of Islam still apply.

Loading Qur'aan Verse

As I have said from the beginning of this thread, I do not believe Imran Khan to be Mahdi (AS) and I do not believe him to be perfect but he is better than others.

Lastly, those criticizing Imran Khan how much have you researched Maulana Fazlur-Rahman Saheb (HA) who was the head of Kahsmir committee for a long time, what did he do about Kashmir?

[color=red]Surely, Maulana is an Alim who knows the rules of Khilafah and Jihad and everything else in between. I personally heard him in my Masjid, never defended Islam or Islamophobia or Muslims at all. color]

P.S: Not perfect, Not Mahdi (AS), Not Sahabi (RA) makes enormous tactical and strategic mistakes but better than others....That's all

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#332 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 12:56
I expect nothing from Jamhori ulema and don't consider them my leaders.

He came in power to end corruption.

Let's see what he does in practical terms.

He is not alim, he is not mufti, he is not Mahdi, he is not perfect and is clean shaven.

But he is in the position of power and he promised to deliver. People voted for him in the hope that he will end corruption.

Let's see what does he do in this sphere. I am not expecting from him that he will implement Shariah. But he must fulfill his promises. If he does not then he will be scrutinized and batted more than the previous ones. Period. If anyone has problem with that then he must use pain killers to lessen his/her pain ;)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#333 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 13:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I've never commented on Maulana Fazlur Rahman because I have never really paid much attention to whatever he has had to say. But I pretty much would think the same of him as I do of many other ulema in modern times. Too much show boating and little action.

As for IK, I never expected anything from him and still don't. I don't consider him some champion of Muslims or mujaddid or mufti. I am simply expressing my own take on this particular issue. People like IK and consider his speech a positive development, I don't. That's all there is to it. I don't personally consider him a Qadiani agent, a Jewish agent or any such agent. I just consider him another dishonest politician and sadly, I believe people have once again been taken for a ride.

He was becoming increasingly unpopular in Pakistan, especially amongst the lower and middle-class, which form the majority voting populace. People were calling for his resignation and something had to be done quickly to turn public opinion. And here was an opportunity tailor-made for just such a turn.

Don't forget that his handlers are the same people who so skillfully manipulated the country that it is now practically treason to ask the military for accountability for the budget that is allocated to them. That's what saddens me and that's what I fear for the people.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#334 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 15:25

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

If someone comes to you claiming that you are dishonest then I will ask him "What is your proof?"

Imran Khan deserves the same if you consider him a Muslim.

Not getting things done is not the same as "dishonest" so what is your evidence?. Getting unpopular is also not the same as dishonest.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#335 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 16:34
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

That video was indeed edited. No doubt about that...

Having said that, his family background is ‘suspicious’, as is that of General Bajwa. That does NOT make him (or them) Qadiani though. So, those who want to do him harm may find it easier to use this card against him. In his maternal family MUNSHI GOHAR ALI QADIANI was amongst the first 313 cursed ashab of Mirza Ghulam (May he be cursed). The details can be checked on the internet. Again I repeat, his family tree is not enough evidence to make us declare HIM a qadiani. So we better be careful both ways. This is an age of deception. We can Not call him Qadiani only because of his family background, but at the same time we can’t let go of our guard because of the very sensitive nature of this issue.

General Bajwa's father-in-law, Ijaz Amjad, was also a Pakistan Army officer who retired with a two-star rank, Major-General. He was the brother of the famous General Iftikhar Janjua, who was a declared Qadiani and who was killed in a helicopter crash in Kashmir during 1971 war.

Now, aqeeda is a personal matter. Family history and relations may or may not affect it, so it will be wrong to call them Qadiani on that basis alone, specially when they are denying it, but their political opponents would obviously be taking advantage of it. All is fair in love and war :)
+0 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#336 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 17:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The "proofs" are what are referred to U-turns on several of his commitments prior to the election. Words of his that were clearly intended to stir up rhetoric and to influence voter opinion but which in fact he never had any intention of acting upon or could even TRY to act upon them considering he "sold his soul" anyways to get elected and was always gonna be a puppet.

The most glaring example of it is the "Madani riyasat" he claimed he wanted. He starts that off by appointing a Qadiyani to a key position. There are several such examples available on the internet.

Apart from this, believe whatever you want to.

One other thing about the speech. The commentators who are objecting about Islamophobia being discussed are kind of making a valid point. He may have been speaking in the West but he was representing the people of Pakistan and there are more pressing problems of our country than Islamophobia. Besides, Muslims complaining about Islamophobia is like a deer complaining about lions being "deer-o-phobic". It's in the nature of a lion to attack and eat a deer. Does that mean it has a phobia of it? Similarly hating Islam and being scared of it is the nature of kufr. What else are they supposed to be doing? Loving Muslims?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#337 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 18:17
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Was his mother Shaukat Khanam also a Qadiani?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#338 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 18:47
Average qadiyanis hate IK. This i have knowledge through first hand. The elite qadiyanis are always trying to cosy up with those high profile muslims who are very particular about being just, big on humanity and maybe not so extreme on theology. They see it as an opportunity.

However if we recall, a blunder was made even by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf some few years back , showing leniency on qadiyanis and had to retract. People like Hamza Yusuf , Ik, these guys in an effort to be ultra just and humanitarian, often end up giving room to likes of qadiyanis, which normal masses of muslims do not see an eye to eye.

Imran khan’s brother in law is a proper tableeghi to my knowledge , and people in his family are involved in tableeghi jammat as well. So i am not sure of how strong of a qadiyani influence is on his family. I feel when it will come to theology, he will never accept qadiyanis.

But when it comes to duniya, he will not want any persecution or foul play with ahmedis under his watch. For this he might end up pissing a lot of Pakistanis going forward. What the reality is , only time will tell.

People need to stop expecting him to deliver like a Mahdi. Alhamdulillah on what he has been able to do so far.

For those complaining he has not delivered the riyasat e medina, well don’t expect anything close to the real version, because our Prophet ( peace and blessings be upon him) had sahaba with him. IK has a morally bankrupt muslim nation with him, and he aint no Prophet himself either.

So atleast he aspires.... and that’s great.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#339 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 18:52
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I don’t know...

I was just trying to convey the reasons why this card is being used against him. Adding the issue of khatme nabuwwat to their movement is like killing two birds with one stone. Nawaz league is presently anti-army and anti Imran, same is maulana and up to some extent PPP.

I also wanted to point out the dangers ahead. If they could create ‘even a degree of doubt’ about both of them as Qadiani ‘sympathisers’ if not Qadianis, many people like me and you would prefer to sit on the sidelines rather than supporting IK against Maulana. Nobody would like to take chances with his akhira even if it is only a doubt ?

Given his performance of the last year, his support base has diminished significantly, add such doubts to it and he will find himself pretty much politically isolated.

Maulana may not have votes, but he he has the capability of locking down not only the capital but the whole country, using his madrasah students. Our police usually back off when the issue has a religious colour, and the army will have to think a hundred times before it intervenes keeping (the still fresh) memory of the backlash they faced after LAL MASJID fiasco, specially when the name of their chief is also dragged into it.

Can you imagine the gravity of the situation ? and its consequences for the country, its economy and the kashmir cause ?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#340 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 18:53
ALIF wrote:
View original post

This link says that Munshi Gohar Ali, maternal great grandfather of Imran Khan, was amongst the 313 ashab of Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani LA.

His son Commisioner Ahmed Hasan, maternal grandfather of Imran Khan, was also a Qadiani and he laid down the foundation of the first Qadiani place of worship in Jalandhar BabaKhail.

His daughter Shaukat Khanam was married to Ikramullah Khan Niazi who was a Muslim. But it is not known if Shaukat Khanam rejected Qadianism and accepted Islam or not.

However the other daughters of Commisioner Ahmed Hasan are still Qadiani.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#341 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 19:06
Quote:
Our police usually back off when the issue has a religious colour, and the army will have to think a hundred times before it intervenes keeping (the still fresh) memory of the backlash they faced after LAL MASJID fiasco, specially when the name of their chief is also dragged into it.

I have no such expectations from our army or even police.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#342 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 19:06
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I knews these details, but i wanted to be extra-care-full when the issue is that of such a sensitive nature. Before posting it this time, i tried to post it three times on different occassions, but then deleted my posts out of fear i may mislead others. I even tried to be very balanced in my current post before this one....

But let us assume, only assume, keeping in mind i am not calling anybody a kafir....but let us assume the two most powerful people in the country are doubtfully Qadiani sympathisers, what would be your reaction ?

I had even sent a PM to Muad khan sometimes back to help me search the issue further, as my abilities are very limited when it comes to internet, but he either did not receive the message or chose to ignore it :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#343 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 19:09
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I searched a lot about Commisioner Ahmed Hasan but could not find more than this link.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#344 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 22:30

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Would you like me to discuss the matter with you according to "My uncle said" , "My Aunty said" OR from Qur'aan and Sunnah?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#345 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 22:45
In my humble opinion Imran Khan is inclined towards Deen but does not have much knowledge of it.People have different opinions about Maulana Fazlur Rahman but even speaking from Maulana's perspective and assuming he is sincere for the cause of Islam, if Maulana had tried to get closer to Imran instead of calling him a Yahoodi agent and what not,Imran may have responded favorably.
Mufti Zar Wali Khan is a staunch supporter of Maulana Fazlur Rahman.Despite that, I heard a clip of him where he was talking about bridging the gap between Maulana and Imran. Yes, Mufti sahab does critisize Imran too but he can see some khair in him.

I can't say anything about Imran's mother or grandfather or any other relative, but he himself has made his views on Khatme Nabuwwat clear and considers Qadianis to be non-Muslims.

Imran's sympathy for Qadianis is just like any other educated,upper middle class or upper class Pakistani who oppose any discrimination on religious grounds.The community we have here on Muftisays is Deen inclined,keeps in touch with Ulama and have more honor for the Deen but are a minority out in the real world.
No post ratings

Jump to page: