Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#271 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2019 17:35

State of Madina: 

PM Imran Khan Complete Speech at World Government Summit in Dubai | 10 February 2019

The Arabs are in shock, someone is talking about Madina :P

Halalified YouTube Audio

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#272 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2019 05:15
'Talking' about Madina is easy,'acting' like Madina is different....

Unfortunately,we have all become used to talks,nice talks,intellectual talks,philosophical talks,emotional talks,heart melting talks,talks full of ma'rifat,malfoozat,bayanat....and what not...where are those who act upon what they speak or those who act first and speak later ?

If this UMMA could be reformed through talks,we would all be 'abdals' today :)

The more our quality of deeni life decreases,the more high we talk of din.We are good at hanging posters of ayaat about honesty but don't even try to live a clean life. All our religious sentiments are focused on writing the blessed names of Allah on corners of every street and along the roads,without even trying to understand its meaning and to know that a momin is supposed to copy it in his own character within his capacity (تخلقوا باخلاق الله),we don't get tired of declaring that 'Islam is a complete code of life' but we never apply it to our self nor do we try to implement it in the society.This is true for a common man to a scholar to a sufi to a leader.....

Those who somehow are motivated to act have restricted the following of din to wearing amama,keeping beard and keeping their shalwar high upto knees,granted that those are all very commendable and praiseworthy traits but what about good conduct,clean monitory dealings,taking care of our civic duties,our efforts for collective justice in the society ?

What kind of people have we become ?
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#273 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2019 10:21

ALIF wrote:
View original post

As I have said before that if the reign of Imran Khan results in 10% less corruption in Pakistan, I will deem it as a success.

He is not a “Maulana” and the “Maulana” who is involved in politics has not done anything when he was in charge of KPK so it is unrealistic to expect the imposition of Sunnah from an Ex-Cricketer.

We need to be realistic.

Which (previous) leader from Pakistan stood up on an International stage and actually spoke about “Madina”?

So 10% improvement will have a colossal impact and that is all I care about.

Neither Imran Khan nor PTI are perfect but when compared with “Maulana” and his group they are infinitely superior but I do not expect “Deobandees” to admit that.

+1 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#274 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2019 11:05
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Superiority and inferiority are relative terms.In some aspects (like personal honesty)IK may be superior.

Maulana is not in my good books either,so fighting for him should be the last thing expected from me :)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#275 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2019 12:32

ALIF wrote:
View original post

Until Mahdi (AS) turns up in Islamabad, this is the best (available) option people of Pakistan have.

+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#276 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2019 20:50
Interesting article by Dr. Nauman Shad although I don't agree with many things.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#277 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2019 04:23
The point that he is trying to make about what brings about REAL change is pretty accurate and I too, am not surprised at all that not much has improved in the country after the new government came to power.
Interacting with common people every day I have come to realize most people don't really want any true change in the functioning of this country. They only like TALKING about this change. The moment they have to do something (for improvement) that involves them changing their way of living, they'd much rather live without that improvement.

It's always been about us. The people ruling over us are a consequence of our own deeds. We know that much from hadith. Yet we are focusing on everything else except our own a'maal to rectify the situation. Jaisay a'maal hongay waisay halaat ayeingay.
+1 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#278 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 11:12
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RCwOic2Zhc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTpOI_x_Gc4

Lal Masjid has been sealed again. Food and Gas supply have been terminated. No one is allowed to neither enter or exit the masjid.

May Allah destroy the tyrants.

Thanks to Allah that I didn't take part in elections. Thanks to Allah that I was giving dawah against taking part in elections. May Allah guide and help us in these difficult times.
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#279 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd July 2019 12:55
Old is Gold
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#280 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 09:44

21SEP2018:

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/12126-imran-kh...

Quote:
As I said, Imran and MBS have very similar understanding of Islam and it is limited to Social Justice and they may actually hit it off (pretty well).

As I said, Imran Khan has NOTHING to do with Islam his interest in Islam is Social Justice. If he brings down corruption in Pakistan by 10% it will be job well done.

In the meantime, we will continue to be disappointed with his Anti-Shariah actions but he is no different to anybody else including the Ulama who are in politics when it comes to Shariah. The Ulama have NEVER backed Shariah in Pakistan either!

No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#281 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 11:20
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
As I have said before that if the reign of Imran Khan results in 10% less corruption in Pakistan, I will deem it as a success.

Quote:
As I said, Imran Khan has NOTHING to do with Islam his interest in Islam is Social Justice. If he brings down corruption in Pakistan by 1% it will be job well done.

First 10% then 1%? Be consistent please.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#282 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2019 14:36
For the moment, even 1% is a pipe dream.
+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#283 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 08:08
IMG_20190926_120433_893.jpg
Downloads: 62
    [167.84 kB]
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#284 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 09:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Now, this is some nice thinking 👍
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#285 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2019 12:19
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Shaykh Joe Bradford in response to this tweet.

English? Not necessary. That's covered.

The greatest challenge you can make to Islamophobia is by challenging your own countries double standards and alliances with countries that engage in and support the genocide of #UyghurMuslims in #EastTurkistan.
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1

Jump to page: