bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 6th December 2018 23:41
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
There is no such ideology being perpetrated by the Tablighis. It is a gross misrepresentation of facts.

My experience was the opposite. In fact, I used to perpetuate this ideology myself when I was a hardcore tablighi.
Quote:

On this, the 13 years reference isn't meant to draw attention to a "zamana", it is meant to draw attention to the fact that establishing a community which is practicing deen completely like the sahaba did requires a lot of effort to change the hearts of the people. It is absolutely delusional to think that the sahaba were not Muslims, so if it took them 13 years to come to full practice, since we were born Muslims it would take us a lot less effort and time to come to the full practice of deen.

Not every sahabi came to Islam in the Makki zamana. Most came to Islam in and after the Madni zamana. There was no 13 year Makki zamana training for them. In fact, is there even any proof or hint of this Makki zamana ideology in the hadith?

Quote:
Despite being born into Islam, we are so far away from deen that it would require a colossal effort to change the state of ummah. The effort of Tabligh has been around for about a 100 years. Not to mention other efforts of dawah like the Tanzeem and the khanqahs and madressah and yet if you look around you there are not many people about whom we can say that they will head to Jihad as soon as the ulema call for it. Infact, even amongst the practicing Muslims I have encountered people trying to rationalize away any form of activism that they may have to indulge in. The Muslims around us are worsening day by day and we think that we don't need any emaan-building effort? It's time to come back to reality.

So we have tabligh, tanzeem, khanqah, madrasah, but we are still not ready to give up everything. Maybe its because there is something missing. Maybe its because we no longer have the hand of the khalifah over our heads to guide us, lead us, and to keep us in check.

Quote:
As for the enforcement of deen, just look at how it turned out in Afghanistan. No one appreciates the Taliban more than I do. Akabireen from Pakistan have testified to the fact that when they visited them in the peak of their rule, it was like entering the era of Sahaba RA. Afghanistan produced more than 70% of opium of the world before that. The Taliban put a stop to that. They made men grow beards. They made women observe purdah. It was all absolutely wonderful the way they changed the country through force. But what happened when they were overthrown? It did not take people long to go back to their old ways. Women threw away their naqaabs, men reverted to their unshaven faces, cinemas opened up in the areas not being controlled by them. And the opium production is thriving more than ever now. Why is this the case?

Because they were not there for long and even in that short time they had a colossal job of maintaining and controlling a country while at the same time fighting on many fronts on a shoestring. Find out what Afghanistan was like before the Taliban cleaned up and you will see how much they achieved in such a short time. Had they stayed in power then the generation born under and lived under the hand of the khalifah would have been much different. It is ridiculous to even make such a conclusion that you are making based on the short rule of the Taliban.

Quote:
Why is this the case? Because for all their wonderful enforcement of the law, the Taliban never considered actually changing the hearts of those people. They didn't consider that people needed to believe in those laws of Allah from their hearts instead of just being forced into them.

This is a lie based on your ignorance. It is better for you to delete it. The Taliban after establishing control invited tablighi jamaats to come and preach there. Before the Taliban tablighis could not go there due to the danger involved. Taliban opened the way for them. Taliban even conducted their own taleem and islah programs in the towns/cities, camps, and even on the front. This is despite the ongoing war and rebuilding of the country and infrastructure. I think you don't understand how much the Taliban achieved despite being mainly students of madrasahs. Please read up on it.

Quote:
The Sahaba didn't practice Islam fully because the Prophet SAW was amongst them and threatening them with dire consequences if they didn't. They did it because they genuinely fell in love with laws of Allah and the Prophet SAW of Allah.

Laws and punishments under the khalifah was actually a thing in the time of the sahabah. Some were even punished by the khalifah. Enjoining good AND forbidding evil went hand in hand.

Quote:
My point has never even been about abandoning the enforcement of law. My point is that we have to decide which will come first. Do we reform the society first? Or do we enforce laws on the society first? The point is that we don't even have the right people yet who could enforce those laws or even those people who would be willing to follow those laws. Once we correct that, enforcement wouldn't even be a matter of "forcing". It would be a matter of everything falling into its place on its own.

Laws will always need enforcing no matter what. It is the same all over the world. And it was the same in the early days of Islam and it is the same now. Both goes hand in hand. One method will support the other. Both are weak on their own. That's why we have been enjoined by Allah and His Rasool (saw) to do both. But in our wisdom we decided one method is enough for now. That's why we are in a mess where the leaders of tabligh are at each others throat despite them being in the Makki zamana for a very long time.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 7th December 2018 05:48
Quote:
3. Who do you think is supporting Taliban today/ And isn't it true that the US is losing there despite of spending billions of dollars in an 18 year long war. How the Taliban are still surviving if people are not supporting them? The enemy acknowledges this that they control at least 75% area of the country at this very moment. So who is loser? Taliban for sure have not lost the war, it is still on going and coming to conclusions beforehand isn't rational. Give them credit for their courage and sacrifices.

If you have noticed other posts of mine on this forum you would realize that my heart leans more towards the activism of Jihad rather than the passivism of Tabligh. But deen is not only a matter of "josh" (passion), it is as much a matter of "hosh" (sensibility). No one appreciates and acknowledges the Taliban more than me. I never said they lost the war for their country. The only war that they did lose was the rectification of Ummah as a whole. Yes several men achieved shahadat and are now enjoying statuses in the hereafter that can attributed to the efforts of the Taliban, yes, but the Ummah as a whole is in a worse situation than before. You are not considering the bigger picture here. The purpose of a Muslim's life has never been limited to achieving shahadat for himself only or to reforming his immediate family and friends. A Muslim needs to always think of the bigger picture. Our aim should be that each and everyone in this world becomes deserving of jannah after death. Our actions should be leading towards a global reform, not a personal or even a nationalistic reform. This is where the Taliban were unable to have an effect. It doesn't belittle their effort one bit but it's just a message for the future Muslims to guard themselves against limiting their efforts to just a particular area or nation.

I have never considered Tabligh as enough. I consider it as the need of the moment. While the ideas of Jihad and some glorious leader are more attractive and seem more fruit-bearing to the youth of today, they are neglecting the one thing that will actually lead towards that glorious leader. The reform of society. Don't you guys get it? It's a terrible loop. You guys are saying that society will be reformed when a true leader emerges and enforces deen upon us. My point is, look around you, where do you see that leader emerging from? I can't see any place. We have some of the greatest ulema in Pakistan, and we have a budding young population even in religious circles that has all kinds of ideas of reform for the country. But why isn't any of them stepping up to take up the mantle of leadership? Why are they still hopelessly waiting for the Western idea of democracy to find us a leader? Why have they been in this state of utter confusion all this time? Bhutto is the leader we are looking for, no wait it is his daughter Benazir, no wait Zardari will get it right; we were wrong Nawaz Sharif is the answer to our problems. No, we have tried all of them now, we need a new face, Imran Khan is that new face, He's an Oxford grad, surely he will have some grand ideas to rescue our society. You see what I am saying? The leader you all are waiting for, the khalifa you all are waiting for was supposed to be one of us. But we are too busy with the comfortable lives and structures that we have constructed around us. We are scared that if we rise up for the cause of reform, we'll lose everything we worked so hard to establish. Do you get it now? That khalifa should come from our homes. That will only happen if there is someone who understands the deen the way Sahaba RA understood it. The way they practiced it.

If we are so ready for that leader, what are we waiting for? Why don't, we who are sitting comfortably in our air conditioned/heated rooms, get up and take up a righteous cause instead of commenting on forums? What's stopping us? Ok, let's say these days it's not clear whether some causes are righteous or not, we can say that ISIS or Al Qaeda are deviants, but what about the Afghan Mujahideen? What about the Kashmir Mujahideen? What about starting a new movement? Perhaps for the people of Palestine? Why is it only words with us and no action? Yeah sure, we can sit here and state that these things are supposed to be started at a state level, but just answer me this. Suppose a bunch of you are in a jungle, no mosque is around, no visible signs of a population and it is time to pray salaat. Are you gonna call up a government helpline to send an imaam for you who would lead you in salaat? Is it the state's responsibility to provide you that leader for your salaat? What do the ulema recommend about this? They have always said that each and every Muslim should be at the minimum practical enough in deen that they can lead people in prayer. So why doesn't this apply to the global state of Ummah? Perhaps we are waiting that just like Dajjal will be born with the words "kaafir" written on his forehead, there will be some leader born with "saviour" written on his forehead who will lead the Ummah towards reform. Is that really a realistic way of living for the Muslims? No, each and every Muslim should aim to become that saviour whether we eventually become that or not is not the aim. The effort to be that person should be there. Tell me, is the current bunch of Muslims looking likely to be doing that? What if we are all wrong about the nearness of Mehdi's era and there are still a million years left till he comes. Does that mean we should just let the Ummah rot and worry about personal heaven and hell? That's not the "Ummat-panna" that our akabireen like Maulana Yousuf RA wanted from us.

So all in all, my question still remains to everyone who is waiting for that glorious khalifa to come set us right, where will that khalifa come from if there is no one capable enough to take up that mantle?
It's time to come out of the fairytale world we live in, guys, and acknowledge the ugliness of our reality. We are not ready for a khalifa and we need some effort to get ready for it. Yes, we need a Khalifa amongst us for a complete reform of the Ummah. 100% agreed with this. But where will the khalifa come from. Is there some special womb in existence which will breed that special person? It has to be one of us, right? But how will one of us become that khalifa if we aren't even close to becoming part of a righteous cause? We have to start somewhere, right?
And just for clarification, I am more guilty than anyone else of not being able to sacrifice for the Ummah the way Allah wants me to.
+0 -0Disagree x 3
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 05:35
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
If you have noticed other posts of mine on this forum you would realize that my heart leans more towards the activism of Jihad rather than the passivism of Tabligh. But deen is not only a matter of "josh" (passion), it is as much a matter of "hosh" (sensibility). No one appreciates and acknowledges the Taliban more than me. I never said they lost the war for their country. The only war that they did lose was the rectification of Ummah as a whole. Yes several men achieved shahadat and are now enjoying statuses in the hereafter that can attributed to the efforts of the Taliban, yes, but the Ummah as a whole is in a worse situation than before. You are not considering the bigger picture here. The purpose of a Muslim's life has never been limited to achieving shahadat for himself only or to reforming his immediate family and friends. A Muslim needs to always think of the bigger picture. Our aim should be that each and everyone in this world becomes deserving of jannah after death. Our actions should be leading towards a global reform, not a personal or even a nationalistic reform. This is where the Taliban were unable to have an effect. It doesn't belittle their effort one bit but it's just a message for the future Muslims to guard themselves against limiting their efforts to just a particular area or nation.

Lol! ROFL! Sorry brother! But you are funny. Did Taliban rule all the Muslim lands that you are saying that they couldn't reform the whole ummah and blah blah blah. An Afghan friend of mine who was studying medical here, himself told me that Afghan Taliban have a program of Islah where ulema train the Jihadi members in essential fiqh. Also they ran madrassahs and masajid, all around the country. Are madaris and masajid not institutions of reform?

Quote:
If you have noticed other posts of mine on this forum you would realize that my heart leans more towards the activism of Jihad rather than the passivism of Tabligh.

In another thread you mentioned civil war which is not good and this is not I am talking about. Also, as far as my idea of revolution is concerned, I don't agree to revolt against one's own government because any such movement will immediately be crushed and traditionalists will lose their moral appeal to the common public because the exploiters(from outside or government generated) will take advantage of the situation and will blame their crimes to pious sincere but un informed "activists". This has already happened and only fools don't learn from past experiences and mistakes. When I say Islamic revolution then I only mean revolution in Khorasan because the importance of Khorasan regrading Imam Mahdi and end times is mentioned in ahadith.

Quote:
I have never considered Tabligh as enough. I consider it as the need of the moment. While the ideas of Jihad and some glorious leader are more attractive and seem more fruit-bearing to the youth of today, they are neglecting the one thing that will actually lead towards that glorious leader. The reform of society. Don't you guys get it? It's a terrible loop. You guys are saying that society will be reformed when a true leader emerges and enforces deen upon us. My point is, look around you, where do you see that leader emerging from? I can't see any place. We have some of the greatest ulema in Pakistan, and we have a budding young population even in religious circles that has all kinds of ideas of reform for the country. But why isn't any of them stepping up to take up the mantle of leadership? Why are they still hopelessly waiting for the Western idea of democracy to find us a leader? Why have they been in this state of utter confusion all this time? Bhutto is the leader we are looking for, no wait it is his daughter Benazir, no wait Zardari will get it right; we were wrong Nawaz Sharif is the answer to our problems. No, we have tried all of them now, we need a new face, Imran Khan is that new face, He's an Oxford grad, surely he will have some grand ideas to rescue our society. You see what I am saying? The leader you all are waiting for, the khalifa you all are waiting for was supposed to be one of us. But we are too busy with the comfortable lives and structures that we have constructed around us. We are scared that if we rise up for the cause of reform, we'll lose everything we worked so hard to establish. Do you get it now? That khalifa should come from our homes. That will only happen if there is someone who understands the deen the way Sahaba RA understood it. The way they practiced it.

1. Here read this book Jihad fi sabeelillah aur uss pe aiterazat ke jawabat by Maulana Ilyas Ghumman. (Caution! Don't agree with the part related with targeting civilians even if they are kuffar)

In this book you will find many beneficial things. However, I want to point out one thing.

Jihad of wealth is that jihad in which you support the mujahideen or their families with your wealth.
Jihad with pen is that jihad where you encourage people to fight in the cause of Allah through written word.
Jihad with speech is that jihad where you encourage people to fight in the cause of Allah through spoken words.
Jihad with weapon is that jihad where you actually go in the battle field for the cause of Allah.

All of these are forms of jihad and one must do whatever one can do and whatever is in one's power. Yes! easygoingness and urban way of living is not good for Muslims if they want to join any effort of deen and Jihad is the institution which demands the utmost sacrifice. Yes! This is true and that is why poor people have always sacrificed more and have been inclined to towards deen more as compared to richer people and history is a testament to this fact. However, we are not allowed to change the deen or interpret it the way our akabireen didn't. Every institution has it's place and importance. No one is denying Tablighi effort but it's not enough. This is what I am all saying.

Here see what Mufti Zarwali Khan Sahab is saying. www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwP2U__Ovc&a...

Quote:
Don't you guys get it? It's a terrible loop. You guys are saying that society will be reformed when a true leader emerges and enforces deen upon us. My point is, look around you, where do you see that leader emerging from? I can't see any place. We have some of the greatest ulema in Pakistan, and we have a budding young population even in religious circles that has all kinds of ideas of reform for the country. But why isn't any of them stepping up to take up the mantle of leadership?

Quote:
You see what I am saying? The leader you all are waiting for, the khalifa you all are waiting for was supposed to be one of us. But we are too busy with the comfortable lives and structures that we have constructed around us. We are scared that if we rise up for the cause of reform, we'll lose everything we worked so hard to establish. Do you get it now? That khalifa should come from our homes.

Secondly the world is not limited to your town or your vision. Aren't there mujahideen fighting in different areas of the world. Don't you consider them Muslims. Imam Mahdi will not need millions of mujahideen to establish khilafah. He will need high quality momineen. The team is ready and punching NATO and US badly. So don't judge everyone based on your observation of common Muslims.

Quote:
That khalifa should come from our homes. That will only happen if there is someone who understands the deen the way Sahaba RA understood it. The way they practiced it.

Not everyone is of the same caliber and mizaj. You must understand this thing my brother. Why did it take Sayyidina Khalid ibn Waleed RA too long to accept Islam? Why did it take the victory of Makkah for Sayyidina Abu Sufyan RA to accept Islam?

And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes, (110:2)

Why did it take Ya Akhi, the victory of Makkah to convince the hesitant silent majority of Arab peninsula to accept Islam? Wasn't dawah enough for them? Was not Prophet Muhammad SAWS the best dai. Were not the Sahaba RA of very high iman, already before the victory of Makkah?

The only reason is that the majority salutes the authority.

Only those prophets AS were listened to by the majority who along with nabuwaah had rulership also. To my knowledge excluding Sayyidina Yunus AS, every prophet who had been given political power along with nabuwah had won majority of the followers of their respective ummah. Whether it was Prophet Suleman As, Yusuf AS, Daood AS or Prophet Muhammad SAWS. The majority followed when they got a Prophet Ruler.

Only the creative minority has the courage to stand up against the evil traditions of the society and only they can resist. Ashab e Kahaf were some young men. They were not a strong jamaat, let alone the majority of a nation. The majority always follows the traditions of their ancestors. Unless the pious don't come to power and stop those traditions through force as well as mass education, most people don't want to leave their old and established habits. As they say "old habits die hard".

Quote:
So all in all, my question still remains to everyone who is waiting for that glorious khalifa to come set us right, where will that khalifa come from if there is no one capable enough to take up that mantle?

No one is saying to sit idle and wait for Imam Mahdi who will do some magic trick and khilafa will suddenly pop up. No one in his "hosh" is certainly saying that. However, Allah can do whatever He wants. He has appointed Anbiya AS and Mujadideen from nations and ummahs far worse than us. He can send the last mujaddid even now. He is all powerful. And Imam Mahdi will not be a person who will be playing video games or chatting on forums and will suddenly take responsibility of the ummah. It is a possibility that he will already be a mujahid or a sincere person.

There is a hadith which mentions that he will be given spiritual powers overnight. So these are things of the unseen and we must not analyse them based upon our own worldly and limited analysis. The ahadith about the end times are clearly showing that the hour is very very near and the leader is coming soon.

Please read the whole of my and others' replies and see the full context. Don't pick one or two statements and start responding. Read the full reply with cool mind. Ya Akhi.

In "josh" some tablighis lose their "hosh" and are trying to portray tablighi jamaat as a kind of sect. That our work is the real work and everybody else's effort is useless. This attitude is totally against Islam. It is against humility. It is against dignity. It is against tolerance and it is against acceptance. You want to create one ummah. You want to unite an ummah then you have to broaden your mind and start appreciating every effort of deen. Not just tabligh. Come out of tribalism brother. Don't make this beautiful jamaat and effort into a tribe. Be moderate. Don't be an extremist.

Listen, what Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab is saying. www.youtube.com/watch?v=_djqrsvOLbs&a...

Please re read my first two replies as well and visit the links mentioned in my very first reply(very important). Let me end this response with a hadith which I am going to quote following with a million dollar question.

Abdur Rahman bin Zaid bin Aslam narrates from his father that Nabi Pak SAWS said that Jihad will continue as long as the rain keeps on falling [i.e. till Qiyamah] and there will come a time when even the lettered ones among the people will also say that these are not the times of jihad. Therefore, whoever reaches that time [Must Know] that that would be the best time for jihad. The Sahaba RA asked that O Prophet of Allah SAWS! Can a Muslim utter such a statement? He replied Yes! Those who will say this will be cursed by Allah, His angels and the whole mankind.
Paraphrase
(As Sunnan al Waridat ul Fitan)

Million Dollar Question (as promised ;))

If the society can be reformed with institutions other than khilafah then what do we need khilafah for? If the ummah gets corrected already. Then why would anyone bother establishing khilafah.

Kuffar don't fight us for our honesty or truthfulness. They don't fight us for our worldly gains. They don't fight us for our Salahs and Sawms. They don't fight us for our families. They fight us for only one reason. Political, Socio-Economic system of Islam which is the only force which threatens secularism and which is the only alternative (and a better one) to their political-socio-economic system (which has terribly failed to solve the problems of mankind).

If we become good people but keep Islam limited to merely a religion and don't try to establish khilafah, Kuffar will do nothing against us. Because every sane person with a little understanding of worldly affairs knows it very clearly that without a state there is no rule of law and without rule of law there is no discipline. Just chaos. They know this thing that if khilafah is established, not only this ummah as a whole will improve morally, intellectually, spiritually and materially but Islam will rule the world and their satanic world dominance and system will collapse.

Problem with those who say that society should be reformed first.

1. Either they think that Islam is merely a religion instead of being a deen.
2. Or they envision khilafah to be a secular like system of government with iron grip over it's citizens. Hand cuttings and beheadings. Fierce looking angry rulers and policemen with long beards and turbans and frightening whiskers and red eyes with Hulk type physiques. (You got my point).

No wonder that even these practicing Muslims are the victims of Western propaganda.

I don't have time to quote detailed accounts of what khilafah looked like back in the times of khulafa e rashidoon. Therefore, I would be brief here.

You may recheck this thing with the ulema because I don't have references for the following statement. However, I have heard this from those who know Islamic history well, that there have been very few incidents of punishment for theft, murder, zinah etc in the first 200 or so years of this ummah.

These were some of the following reasons behind it.

a. The rulers(mostly) were themselves pious examples for their nation.
b. The state took and performed the responsibility of Amr bil Maruf wa Nahi Anil Munkar with education and reform very well.
c. People's needs were fulfilled with Zakah and state funds which discouraged them from breaking law.
d. Very few crimes were taking place because people were afraid of strict punishments.
e. Even if the rulers became corrupt like the Ummayads and Abbassids, they never abondoned jihad and dawah/academic efforts on state level which kept this ummah fairly healthy spiritually, mentally and physically.
f. Unlike a secular state, khilafah is more like a wise but disciplining father for the ummah. Like a responsible father, the khilafah feeds the ummah well but also educates it and disciplines it if the nation starts being naughty. Unlike a secular state, it's job is not only to provide material benefits and needs to the people but also is responsible to nurture and groom the ummah spiritually, morally, intellectually and physically by providing it a safe, healthy environment and tools and facilities of education, reform and moral growth. Unlike a secular state, which punishes the corrupt but has no program to educate and reform them and have no divine criteria of judgement but is running merely on guesswork and personal liking and disliking, the khilafah has not only the responsibility of punishing criminals but remove the disease of crime itself by establishing institutions of spiritual reform on state level, providing needs to the people and punishing the criminals in front of every one with powerful punishments which can be a deterrent for those who are thinking of committing crime for pleasure.

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (Surah An-Nur, 2)

Also read this book. Fateh Taliban

There are numerous accounts in this book about how the Taliban with their limited funds successfully built small scale dams, schools for boys and girls, a university for females and other welfare projects.

Also is mentioned there, that jails under Taliban rule were not torture centers but tarbiyah centers. Ulema would go visit the prisoners in jail and would educate them about shariah and their responsibilities as Muslims. They would be fed good food and provided with good clothes in jails. This would transform their lives and many would come out repentant on their actions and would become good practicing Muslims.

Disclaimer!

This reply was not to criticize you or make fun of you. I repeat for the umpteenth time that I at least don't undermine any effort of the deen (including Tablighi Jamat) as long as it remains with the confines of shariah. If my writing style because of my jahalah seems offensive, then I apologize.

I would not further continue this discussion as moderators could pop up any time now and I also don't want this thread to be moved to debates section because it has many beneficial things for the public. I think I have made my point very clear and I would advise to re read my replies as I have mentioned links and you will have to neutrally reflect on the things I wrote instead of passionately defending your view and falling into a loop of repeating same things again and again. No one is denying the importance of tabligh while you are repeating that tabligh is the need of the hour. It is necessary but keep this in mind that while you and I and we do it , we shouldn't keep false hopes related to it. It will not solve all the problems. It may slow down the fitnah but will not be able to crush it completely. Otherwise there was no need to establish khilafa in Madina and no need to conquer Makkah, Rome and Persia. Sahaba RA knew deen and hikmah better than us and if we want to succeed then we have to follow them correctly with correct understanding of what they did and how they did it. Also read Fadhail e Amal.

The first page of chapter named "Fadhail e Tabligh" and mention of jihad ayat in the chapter named "Musalmanon ki pasti ka wahid ilaj" in which the Shaykh Rh is clearily saying that this verse is related to jihad but we are too weak so generate eman and one day it will lead this effort to this. However, even some senior "buzurgs" of TJ are now criticizing and bashing mujahideen in every bayan of their's and people like you and me get affected by this and then we make a false idea about shariah and Islamic history and then we start arguing with others about it.

Don't do it if you are not able to but please don't change the traditional meaning and interpretation of islam. It is serious and may end you being punished by Allah by distorting His deen. (May Allah protect and forgive us)

Lastly, listen to what Maulana Ilyas Ghumman Sahab is saying.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9yNAc9Jw30
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 8th December 2018 21:17
Rajab wrote:
View original post

Did you made 70 excuses for him before saying this?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 07:46
Alcohol Bill rejected in the National Assembly of Pakistan

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf’s (PTI) Hindu MNA Dr Ramesh Kumar sought permission to present the bill, stating that alcohol consumption is prohibited in all religions, including Hinduism, Islam and Christianity. He called for cancelling the alcohol permits in the country.

BUT since we are living in Islami Jamhooria Pakistan, the bill was opposed by the majority.

Fawad Chaudhary, the "cheap" minister, in a TV show also said that Ramesh Kumar presented the bill just to attain "cheap publicity".
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 08:14
Pakistan's Constitution ARTICLE 37: Prevention of Gambling, Alcohol and Abusive Drugs - Mufti Syed Adnan Kakakhail

youtu.be/Sj3v6dd-ISc
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 08:36
Of course. If this bill would have been passed, our military's top brass and some of our ministers and their families would have become blatant law-breakers. We wouldn't want that now, would we?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 13:09
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 13:23
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sure of what?

Yes Dr. Ramesh is from PTI but his party is composed of many idiots and stupid members and ministers who cannot even agree with their own people and declare their efforts to be cheap publicity stunts.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 13:29

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Can you share the link where Fawad Chourdhary has said this about an MP of his own party on a policy which his own party agrees with?

This is bizarre and surely PTI cannot allow this to happen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 13:37

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

youtu.be/_0uhjYtyDXo

Watch from 15:20

There's a reason why I hate this guy. Imran Khan should kick him out.. warna ye shakhs Government ko le dobey ga.. 

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 14:02

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

This guy is disgraceful and should be sacked!

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 12th December 2018 15:11
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd December 2018 21:08
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2019 17:46
Shameful statement by the President of Pakistan regarding the persecution of Uyghur Muslims

youtu.be/IKUMaVy1mdM

This is Riyasat-e-Madinah! Astaghfirullah!
No post ratings

Jump to page: