View original post

Oh you already posted that!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#304 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2019 20:32
I didn't get to hear it and just watched it on YouTube now.

I see where and why members were liking it.

youtu.be/9AnU7tHr6QM
Quote:

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله
There is no god but One!
lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh

Let's hope there is a positive outcome from this
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#305 [Permalink] Posted on 27th September 2019 23:38
I've not yet heard his speech but people been sayin it was a good speech. Unfortunately that's what the ummah and our leaders have become. Just blowing hot air but not real substance. Also if he didn't call China out for what they doing to ughiurs then his speech on kashmir is redundant. Its a shame the best leaders we have are the ones who can only make a little bit of noise but nothing more.

Until Muslim nations are prepared to send in their armies our humiliation will continue.
+1 -0Disagree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#306 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 06:22
An RT Header

Quote:
Khan’s speech drew a torrent of angry reactions from the Indian part of the Twittersphere, with some even suggesting the Pakistani leader should be banned from #UNGA
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#307 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 07:17
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#308 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 08:14
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Imran Khan's response when someone asked him about the plight of Uighur Muslims in China few days ago:

Halalified YouTube Audio
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#309 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 08:49
The programmes he has done during, before and after the UNGA speech has made me fall in love with Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is a human being. He has weak points. He'll commit mistakes. Allah SWT did not mould all of us into the model of Rasoolallah SAW. We have to do that ourselves. That is our test. We try and we fail. We try again. That is Imran Khan for you. But then what can be the best try on our part? On his part? Well as far as he is concerned in my view he is trying the very best.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#310 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 09:11
Yazdi Palia on Imran Khan's UNGA Speech

Quote:
1. I agree with his idea of planting more trees, though I disagree, that climate change is man-made.
2. I partially agree with his speech on Islamic phobia. I disagree with him on the reaction of the Muslim community and their different idea of life. This is the 21st century, the what the Muslim world, and all the other communities should be talking about is liberty and individual rights, on the primacy of individual rights.
3. I disagree with his idea on money leaving the poor countries. If the political leaders would adopt the primacy of individual rights, all the money would flow into the poor countries.
4. I partially agree with him on what he has spoken on Kashmir. I firmly believe that if the separatists and their partners in Pakistan had kept out of Kashmir, Kashmir would have evolved into a peaceful prosperous community.
At the same time, I agree with him on his comments on the steps taken by the present government of India, in keeping the people locked up in their houses, in betraying the people of Kashmir by abrogating the guarantee given by the founding fathers of India, in the constitution. That indeed was a betrayal, just like depriving the Privy purse guaranteed to the Princes by the founding fathers.
I tend to agree with Imran, that there may be a blood-bath, once the curfew has been lifted. The government of India must go back on the decision it took in abrogating article 370. No Indian community will trust anything the Constitution guarantees if this is not done. The government of India must apologize to the people of Kashmir for the act.
The impassioned speech of Imran, in the UN, will definitely influence the freedom loving western world and tilt in favour of Pakistan.

Yazdi Palia is a knowledgeable and a rather dispassionate FB commentator.

In view of his analysis:

Quote:
I disagree with him on the reaction of the Muslim community and their different idea of life. This is the 21st century, the what the Muslim world, and all the other communities should be talking about is liberty and individual rights, on the primacy of individual rights.

It is clear that we Muslims have failed to communicate our point of view and our stand on political issues not only to him but the world in general.

Please understand this is not about Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb but those aspects of Shariah that non-Muslims find difficult to digest.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#311 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 09:33
Unprecedented Things in Imran Khan's UNGA Speech

He said so many of those things that Muslims of India can not say because of fear of repercussions.

I suppose I can add an item that was still not covered.

Muslims in India are officially on 14.2 percent. Hindus are 79.98 percent. This is a huge disparity of numbers.The Saffron forces have whipped up the majoritarian card against the Muslims owing to this disparity.

Plus there is additional consideration. The police is most viciously anti-Muslim. The paramilitary forces like PAC are completely anti-Muslim. It was PAC who executed the Maliana and Hashimpura massacre. The other paramilitary force CRPF is not far behind. When the Babri Masjid was attacked on December 6, 1992 they were the ones who were looking after the main security task. When the Masjid came crashing down they laid their guns on the road and danced. India had raised a third riot control force - the Rapid Action Force or the RAF. This force was reasonably unbiased in its initial days. I do not know the present mindset of this force. For most of the time I was not aware of the actual mindset of Indian Army. Officially it remains neutral but many army officers have shown an extremely poisonous mindset post-retirement. A retired professor lives a sector of NOIDA near Delhi and told me that the retired soldiers in that sector, whom he meets daily in the park during the morning walk, are of the opinion that since Pakistan was created in 1947 what are Muslim doing in India. Lt Gen Zamiruddin Shah spoke on the situation of Muslims in India because some of former colleagues, now retired, were talking in communal, read anti-Muslim terms. Many retired army officers attached themselves to BJP.

The upshot is that officially the stance and motto and mandate of the Indian Army might be most secular but people with communal, read anti-Muslim, mind set are a plenty in the army. (Add to that the RSS man who have infiltrated all departments of Indian Government but we digress.)

In summary the security situation of Indian Muslims is extremely dire because they not only face danger from RSS operatives and operations but also police, PAC, CRPF and as it turned out from the armed forces too.

This issue did not come out even in the Sachar Committee Report on the economic, social and political state of the Muslims of India because whn Justice Sachar asked for employment figures for Muslim in the army he was requested to keep army out of the exercise and he had accepted the argument.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#312 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 09:47
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

True. It's quite pathetic to see Muslims celebrating big words and speeches of our leaders when on the other side the enemies are taking actual concrete steps towards their aim to eliminate us.

I hate to be the one to say this but India has won the rhetoric phase of Ghazwa-e-Hind. There was a lot of talk in the subcontinent regarding the impending Ghazwa, mostly perpetrated by Pakistanis in order to scare India. Then India goes ahead and says "you know what, here you go, we'll take the first towards fulfilling the prophecy of Ghazwa-e-Hind, we'll give you a reason to start. Bring it on". And what do the Pakistani/Muslim leaders do? They run around the world begging everyone to interfere to stop India from bullying Pakistan and Kashmir. Basically all the big talk before was just the usual nonsense propaganda started by our cowardly government and military.

Can't even believe Pakistanis/Muslims are selling this humiliation of ours as a "victory". If this is victory then I hate to see what a loss would be like.

Everyone also seems to have conveniently forgotten the comments of both the Pakistani PM and the President regarding the torture of Muslims in China. That it was China's "internal matter". What hypocrisy!
+0 -0Disagree x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#313 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 10:12
We will praise Imran Khan for his speech at UNGA.

And we will criticize him for his stance on Uighur Muslims.

These are two separate issues and if anyone has problems then Burnol might help.
+3 -0Like x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#314 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 10:15

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

We need to understand the nature of the Hindu Banya, we have lived with them for over 1000 years side by side and next door. The Hindu Banya lusts after money and the only time he talks bluster is when he thinks that he has overwhelming support.

When he is isolated, he sits back down and becomes submissive.

Third Battle of Panipat: 14 January 1761

This was out last battle with the Hindus, what did we learn from the encounter?

Muslims were ruling India but "Wahn" had penetrated their hearts. Hindu Banya saw the opportunity and amassed massive forces to do a Muslim genocide. Shah Waliullah (RA) DID NOT ask the Government and massive military force but wrote Ahmed Shah Abdali (RA) of Afghanistan.

The Hindu Banya DID NOT fight but sent the Marhattas to fight Muslims.

Ahmed Shah Abdali (RA) arrived at Panipat with just 35,000 soldiers. The Marhattas were everywhere with armed elephants. Ahmed Shah Abdali (RA) took his horse and toured the battle field, hi sman were dwarfed by the Hindu majority and firepower. He looked at the massive elephants and he explained,

"What kind of battle is this? How do they expect to fight from behind these beasts?" and he laughed!

4 times superior army were massacred by Ahmed Shah Abdali (RA) and to this day the Hindu Banya blames failure of diplomacy. This was so decisive that it has taken the Banyas 150 years to rise against Muslims again.

In 1965, there was no expectation of war between Pakistan and India. The Hindu Banya actually entered Lahore and then got scared and left because they couldn't handle it. Pakistani Army had no idea about any of this, they only reacted when the Hindus came the second time.

www.indiandefencereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ou...

Isolate the Banya DIPLOMATICALLY and you have broken the back of their bravado and THEN face them in the battlefield.

We have done nothing but study the Hindu Banya for over 70 years. There will be loses and there will be sacrifices but these cowards DO NOT have the DNA to fight. They jump when they have support and they curse on Twitter.

Last year I had a meeting with some elders who are from India. They are highly educated, very financially well off and well connected with the Indian lobby in America but are Muslims. 

This is what they told me.

Babu, we have lived with Hindus for over 1000 years.They are cowards and when they stand up and bully then you know either of two things have happened:

1. They have overwhelming numbers
  2. They have overwhelming support (from somewhere else)

A Hindu will NEVER stand his ground alone and fight to the bitter end.

Hindus have not changed, its Muslims (of India) who have become cowards. The cowardice of Indian Muslims is a direct result of Muslim Ulama, leadership and policies. Indian Muslims have compromised and compromised and compromised until there is nothing left but to prostrate.

There will come a time when when even prostration of Indian Muslims will not be enough and they will REBEL against their leadership and explode. The coward Ulama and leaders have made Indian Muslims who they are today, these are same Indian Muslims whose forefathers subjugated overwhelming numbers of Indians again and again.

P.S: We will need to do our jobs and deny Hindus the space to operate in Social Media etc and baravado.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#315 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 10:30

My Strategy

As Professor Maripat Saheb has known for the past decade, I am seriously concerned about the safety and security of Indian Muslims. I will keep raising alarm about this issue and Imran Khan's speech was fantastic in highlighting the issue.

We should MAKE SURE that every ounce of our energy is spent helping and supporting 200+ million Muslims. It is the second highest concentration of Muslims in the world.

We are staring at a potential Genocide.

+2 -0Like x 2

Jump to page: