You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#256 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 21:52
Why Sharfu, Nawaz, Zardari, Bibi and IK are targeted? What do you expect from democracy? What do you expect from the education and environment they have got?

Are they really the culprits? Think!
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#257 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 21:53
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I expect them to shoot these people. And I expect IK to live up to his promises.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#258 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 21:54
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

You expect that democracy should shoot them? I asked, what do you expect from democracy and not them?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#259 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 21:58
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There are many democractic countries which have a system based on justice.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#260 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 22:53
I don't expect Imran Khan to put a red headband on and go after the perpetrators Rambo style - even IK has to operate within the laws of Pakistan. But i do expect him to live up to his claims and do everything he can to bring the culprits to justice. If he doesn't then 2 things we might conclude is that he is either not everything he makes out to be or that he isn't fully in control. This incident is going to be very telling.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#261 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 04:44
Another police encounter. This time in Karachi. Another set of innocents injured because of being caught in between these untrained idiots.
www.dawn.com/news/1458808/couple-caught-in-crossfire-betw...

I hate to sound like a broken record but to me this all seems Allah's displeasure with us becoming blatantly evident now, if it wasn't before. Maulana Sami ul Haq's (RA) warning to IK still rings in my mind.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#262 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 04:46
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

You are right,he is not fully in control.No politician has ever been fully in control.This is the tragedy.They have limited role in policy making and implementation but they are expected to take all the blame if things go wrong.

But then,one may ask,why do they accept executive positions when they know they are expected only to a proxy for others and to work under supervision of deep state ?

IK is not only the Prime minister of the country but he also holds the portfolio of Interior minister,hence the police directly comes under his supervision,and he has to take the responsibility if any thing goes wrong in his department.

The powers who brought him to power are becoming impatient with him already,and showing signs of frustration with his performance.The romance of public with him is already over and along with it the dreams of a better country and better future.It is true that nothing substantial could be achieved in this short period of time but at least a positive direction could be set,so far all we can see is some childish cosmetic measures and loads of 'task forces'....

May Allah help us all...Amin

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#263 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 05:06
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Conspiracy nutjobs like me are really nut jobs but believe me. They are only puppets. I sometimes pity them the way they are criticized.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#264 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 05:42
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Another police encounter. This time in Karachi. Another set of innocents injured because of being caught in between these untrained idiots.
www.dawn.com/news/1458808/couple-caught-in-crossfire-betw...

I hate to sound like a broken record but to me this all seems Allah's displeasure with us becoming blatantly evident now, if it wasn't before. Maulana Sami ul Haq's (RA) warning to IK still rings in my mind.

Be careful. Don't go outside unnecessarily. Especially tell your womenfolk firmly to remain indoors.

Quote:
Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There will be civil strife (fitnah) which will render people deaf, dumb and blind regarding what is right. Those who contemplate it will be drawn by it, and giving rein to the tongue during it will be like smiting with the sword. (Abu Dawud)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There will be civil strife which wipe out the Arabs, and their slain will go to Hell. During it the tongue will be more severe than blows of the sword. (Abu Dawud)

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There will be a period of fitna in which the one who lies down will be better than the one who sits, and the one who sits is better than the one who stands, and the one who stands is better than the one who walks, and the one who walks is better than the one who runs (to it).

Narrated Abu Musa al-Ash'ari: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Before the Last Hour there will be fitna like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. So break your bows, cut your bowstrings and strike your swords on stones. If people then come in to one of you, let him be like the better of Adam's two sons. (Abu Dawud)

Narrated Abu Bakrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There will be a period of fitna in which the one who lies down will be better than the one who sits, and the one who sits is better than the one who stands, and the one who stands is better than the one who walks, and the one who walks is better than the one who runs (to it). He asked: What do you command me to do, Apostle of Allah? He replied: He who has camels should remain with his camels, he who has sheep should remain with his sheep, and he who has land should remain with his land. He asked: If anyone has more of these, (what should he do)? He replied: He should take his sword, strike its edge on a stone, and then escape if he can.
This version adds: He (the Prophet) said: All their slain will go to Hell. I (Wabisah) asked: When will this happen Ibn Mas'ud? He replied: This is the period of turmoil (harj) when a man will not be safe from his associates. I asked: What do you command me (to do) if I happen to live during that period? He replied: You should restrain your tongue and hand and stay at home. When Uthman was slain, I recollected this tradition. I then rode (on a camel) and came to Damascus. There I met Khuraym ibn Fatik and mentioned this tradition to him. He swore by Allah, there was no god but He, he had heard it from the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), as Ibn Mas'ud transmitted it to me. (Abu Dawud)

Upon hearing all of these, the companions, may Allahu ta'ala be well pleased with them, asked Rasulullah, peace be upon him, as to how the Muslims of that time should behave. In response he said, "Be like furniture in your house!" In another narration he said, "At such times of instigation, do not depart from your homes!" [This hadith exists in the hadith books Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi.]
+3 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#265 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 05:53
ALIF wrote:
View original post

If he wouldn't take the position then someone else would have taken the position. Then we would have asked this same question from that person.

Does it mean that if he took the position then we start throwing stones towards the puppet and forget the real culprit behind the scenes. What good will it do? We will just release our frustration and nothing else.

Pray for the deceased and be careful yourself. Leave matters of the elite to them. Allah will ask them on the day of judgement. Focus on your own islah and keep your barrels clean.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#266 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 06:05
ALIF wrote:
View original post

If you haven't read the novel "1984" by George Orwell then read it. It's very interesting and you won't regret reading it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#267 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 07:17
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

InshaAllah,shall read it.I am no good ‘reader’ though,one out of many reasons for my ignorance:(
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#268 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2019 09:47
IMG_20190121_144054_421.jpg
Downloads: 84
    [34.21 kB]
Screenshot_2019-01-21-14-48-55-1.png
Downloads: 76
    [57.30 kB]
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#269 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 16:24
The sham continues...

www.dawn.com/news/1460376/aasia-bibis-final-legal-hurdle-...

Quote:
“On merit, this petition is dismissed,” said Chief Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, ending Aasia Bibi's final legal hurdle. The petitioner had failed to point out any mistake in the original judgment.

Onwards and upwards towards a Madani riyaasat?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#270 [Permalink] Posted on 29th January 2019 18:01
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

What else should we have expected? :/
No post ratings

Jump to page: