Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Imran Khan Watch...

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
1,558
Brother
165
sipraomer's avatar
#196 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2019 18:14
Democracy is a circus in which politicians play the role of jokers controlled by the hidden hands who arrange the show and public is it's audience who are made to believe, that which is unreal and unnatural otherwise.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#197 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2019 18:24
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#198 [Permalink] Posted on 1st January 2019 19:05

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

What a despicable statement from a dirty politician! The one who does not look after the Ummah of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) Allah Ta’ala will abandon him in this Dunya and Akhira!!!



 
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
318
Brother
469
#199 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd January 2019 07:25
The only thing shocking for me in this is how early in the game this government is revealing its true colors. When I was warning people about the secular nature of PTI before the elections, I myself hadn't imagined them showing their true selves so soon.

However, PTI is just a ruse. The Pakistanis need to know the root of this evil. Most already do, but I'll still leave this quote here to ponder over.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#200 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 11:49
Imran Khan's views about "Ghazi" Mustafa Kamal Ataturk

He wrote his remarks in the Golden Book at Ataturk's mausoleum on 4th of Jan, 2019.

"It is my honor to be here to pay homage to Gazi [Veteran] Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, one of the greatest statesmen and visionary leaders of the 20th century. [Atatürk] led the Turkish people in one of the most difficult times, and changed the history of Turks as well as the world, and has been a source of inspiration for those struggling against colonialism throughout the world. He was an epitome of courage, strength, resistance, tolerance and wisdom," he wrote in the book.

He added: "Pakistan's founder Quaid-i Azam [Great Leader] Muhammad Ali Jinnah referred to Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk as one of the greatest people who has ever lived."

Saying that he expressed his deepest admiration and respect to Atatürk on behalf of the Pakistani government and its people, Khan concluded his words, saying: "His glorious struggle for the independence and unity of the Turkish nation will forever remain a golden chapter in the annals of history."
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#201 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 12:43
Is he for real?

"When the Greeks invaded Turkey’s mainland, the people then in India which is now Pakistan were collecting money to support Turkish Movement for Independence under Mustafa Kemal Ataturk." (Says Imran Khan)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
318
Brother
469
#202 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 12:58
So his hero is the same as Musharraf's? Are we still convinced that he wants the Madni riyasat in Pakistan? Perhaps the kind that Attaturk established in Turkey?

You have to take a look at Turkey's situation under Attaturk and understand which particular "institution" or group benefitted the most from his policy to be able to really understand what's really going on here. That who really desires Attaturk's policies here in Pakistan. Whose hero he really is.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#203 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 15:33

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

When you are in Turkey you HAVE to say these things. Even the people on the Sunnah have to say this when they know deep down what Ata-Turk did, common Turks have no idea what he did.

Read Sister Zeynap's old posts, just came to know about the reality of Ata-Turk when she came to this forum, she openly says that her schools never taught anything like this.

Were you taught about the 3 affairs of Dr Allamah Iqbal (RA) while married by your school? :lol

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

 Factually true.

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

You want someone to come to Pakistan and speak about 3 affairs of Allamah Iqbal in a press conference or the fact Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a chain smoker and a drinker?

OR

Do visitors usually praise them?

P.S: Its a diplomatic trip and you don't insult someone in their own house.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#204 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 17:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

That's very bad! Where have your morals gone? Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم has forbidden us to speak bad about people who have passed away and even if a person is alive it is haram to expose their sins in public. You have no right to speak about his personal matters and expose his sin even if it is true.

I personally don't care a bit about these allegations, for me Allama Iqbal is an ashiq-e-Rasool and I'll continue admiring him till death.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#205 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 18:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
When you are in Turkey you HAVE to say these things.

Then please apply this principle everywhere. Was that ok for Shaykh Sudais to praise bin Salman because one has to do it in Saudi?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
xs11ax's avatar
Unspecified
2,003
Brother
1,614
xs11ax's avatar
#206 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 21:01
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I don't know anything about allama iqbal except that he was a poet. I have come across a few times where pakistanis have praised him and called him ashiq e rasool. What did he do to earn this title? Did he follow and practice upon the quran and sunnah?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
9,078
Brother
7,476
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#207 [Permalink] Posted on 8th January 2019 21:20

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Then why do you have a problem when Turkish people brought under Turkish education system admire Ata-Turk when you brought up under a Pakistani education system are not only ignorant BUT unwilling to accept facts which he himself neither had a problem with nor was ashamed, apologetic or even hid it from anyone?

The issue of sin or no sin is not the point here. The point here is to demonstrate that you are a product of your education system unaware and unwilling to discuss certain FACTS but you have a problem with another nation which ignores FACTS.

Pot...Kettle…Black? :lol


P.S: Ashiq-e-Rasools don't have affairs while married? :P

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

So you are now equating Imran Khan to Shaykh Sudais, can I hold you to that comparison? Be careful when you answer it...

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#208 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 02:22
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Who said I have problems with Turkish people? You are putting words in my mouth just to make a point because you don't have anything substantial to say. Yes I do have problems with Ataturk because his sins affected the whole nation, they were not private.

Don't get me started on schools..we didn't study Iqbal in school apart from a select few verses, I studied him separately. I don't believe in lies which we were fed up in school about history and especially about wars of 1965 and 1971. We have chapters on Islamic democracy in our textbooks and I hate them. We have read about Quaid-e-Azam in school but I know about his weaknesses. I only say he wasn't a perfect Muslim and that gives you the hint. Our books portrey Sir Syed Ahmed Khan as a hero but I know about his flaws and I know you would not like to discuss it since he's dead even though he had problems in aqaid. You only apply the hadith where it suits you. You don't talk about Maulana Maudoodi or Sir Syed but you have no problem in exposing someone's private affairs who is also dead. Allah has forbidden us to spread or publicize immorality amongst Muslims but you will not remember any ayah or hadith because you have problems with Iqbal and you will justify it by saying I'm just stating "facts".

Your point that I'm defending Iqbal because I read about him in school is invalid.

Quote:
So you are now equating Imran Khan to Shaykh Sudais, can I hold you to that comparison? Be careful when you answer it...

What? Please try to answer my question instead of going off on a tangent. They both are praising zaalim people and rules of Allah apply equally on both of them.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,020
Sister
634
bint e aisha's avatar
#209 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 02:30
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Did he follow and practice upon the quran and sunnah?

Yes he did. If you read his poetry you will find Quran everywhere in his couplets.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
1,558
Brother
165
sipraomer's avatar
#210 [Permalink] Posted on 9th January 2019 04:06
10
xs11ax wrote:
View original post


Poets are generally speaking theoretical people. Some people are gifted with brilliant minds and they give ideas. Others are more practical in nature and they implement those ideas. Very rare are those ones who are brilliant in realm of thoughts while also efficient in practice.

Iqbal Rh despite of his flaws was a genius. I am not in the position of commenting about his prose but in his poetry are many gems which can benefit us.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Winner x 1
back to top

Jump to page: