Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th July 2018 11:41
Assalamo Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

My close and dear friend, Mohsin Laher passed away yesterday (28th July 2018) at approximately 3:50pm. Inshallah, his janazah salaat will take place on 30th July 2018 at Madina Masjid, Batley after Zohar salaat. All are requested to pray for him and attend his janazah.

Mohsin passed away in his early 30's and has suffered a lot since his late teens from Multiple Sclerosis. His father (may Allah forgive him and grant him jannah) was his primary carer, but he also passed away many years ago from cancer. Mashallah, despite his illness Mohsin was a very brave and independent young man and would not let his illness get him down. He was known as Smiler in his locality as he was always smiling. He was a very gentle, generous and kind person.

Sadly his condition deteriorated a great deal in the last year of his life which he spent trapped in a hospital bed. For the past year he was rendered completely immobile and lost the ability to speak, eat or drink. His widowed mother looked after him to the best of her ability despite her own old age. May Allah give her patience and jannah. Ameen.

On Friday 27th July 2018, Mohsin closed his eyes and did not open them again until he passed away on Saturday 28th July 2018, when he opened his eyes again in the next world. True to his nickname, Mohsin smiled when he heard my voice when i visited him on Friday, and even after passing away a smile remained on Mohsin's face.

I humbly request everyone to take a little time out to pray for Mohsin and send esali sawab. May Allah forgive him, may Allah have mercy on his soul, and may Allah unite Mohsin with his father in Jannatul Firdous without any reckoning. Ameen.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 6