Top Members

China/Russia vs West: Which side are you on?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 14:18

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

Most of you reading this may not have been born in 1979 when the Ummah took a stance and allied itself with USA against the Soviet Union. There was no significant Chinese influence back then.

Almost 40 years later, you are being confronted with the choice again. All American Intelligence agencies are united in their condemnation of Russia.

British Intelligence is very close to blaming Russia in the Spy Poisoning incident at Salisbury.

The prince of Saudia has just thrown £100 million bone at the British Government so they are our “significant” allies.

Our Ulama are absolutely silent about the killing of innocent civilians (men, women and children) at Yemen at the hands of Saudi regime but incredibly vocal about the killing of innocent civilians (men, women and children) at Syria at the hands of Butcher Bashar. It is also handy that Russia is backing Butcher Bashar in Syria for all of us to see.

China is inflicting incredible suffering upon Uyghur Muslims in their backyard.

In this world of confusion, chaos and shifting loyalties where should we stand?

Putin or Trump?

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 14:38
But trump's a Russian poodle as well.

If you put a gun to my head and made me choose. I would go with west over russians
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 15:59

Rajab wrote:
View original post

I was around in the 1980's so I don't trust the commies either.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 16:15
^^^THAT'S HARAM!

:)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 16:25
Does it really matter which side we choose ? It is like choosing between devil and the deep..
OR as is said in pushto: یو طرف تہ ڈانگ دے اؤ بل طرف تہ پڑ آنگ دے ( the meaning is roughly the same).

When I was in school I read in a book :”No body gives you freedom,you have to fight for it .No body fights for you,you have to fight for yourself”

So...

We will have to learn to fight for ourselves. We will have to get educated,learn science and technology,make weapons,get organised and united,develop economically and militarily and face the music...ABOVE ALL,WE MUST WORK ON OUR IMAN AND OUR COLLECTIVE CONDUCT.

This may look like a dream today,but I am sure the destiny is dragging us towards that end. I see all these calamities as a training course for ummah. We learned some valuable lessons in Afghanistan and we are learning some more lessons in Arab lands.We learned the hard way that death is inevitable so no point in running away from it,we learned that all those sophisticated weapons have ‘limitations’ too,that we can survive them and can even defeat all those Fansy technologies,we learned that if we stop caring too much for our life,we become an undefeatable weapon in our own right.We also learned,that no matter how much we love the ordinary peaceful family life,we may still be forced to leave it and live a life of refugees,we learned that we might have a better chance if we choose to fight rather than laying arms and opt for retreat.We learned that all we need is to change the rules of the game and develop new strategies of fighting... and yes,we are winning by the grace of Allah.

Just a few decades ago,we were a demoralised nation,we had accepted superiority of west as a fate accomplished. No more...

Today,we have seen too many of our loved one,s dead that we have become ‘psychologically conditioned’ to death...and this mind set will inshaAllah lead to the creation of one of the most invincible armies of history whose battle cry will be أمِت أمِت (death,death or kill,kill),as described in hadeeth.

So be it America,Russia or China...we stand alone with our Allah SWT guiding us towards our ultimate victory. We are being killed in large numbers,our homes destroyed,our families shattered,our lives filled with uncertainties..but we understand that it is a ‘bill’ we have to pay for our past mistakes.

Change is on the horizon...we will fight our own war :)
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 17:03

ALIF wrote:
View original post

I spent 40 days in Jamaat with an elder and he told me a story. He was walking through Chicago and someone pulled a Gun on him and asked for money.

He refused to give it so the person said I will shoot you right here, who will save you?

Amer Saheb said, “Allah”. Person pulled the trigger and the gun jammed so he cleared it fully and checked

The person asked again, “Mother* I will shoot you right here, who will save you?”

Amer Saheb said, “Allah”. Person pulled the trigger and the gun jammed the second time so he cleared it fully and checked

The person said the third time, “You are a dead man! I will shoot you…Who will save you?”

Amer Saheb said, “Allah”. Person pulled the trigger and the gun jammed the third time so he cleared it fully and checked

So the shooter said, “Ni&^%$, this is your day so you better get out of here”. He then tried to put the gun back in his pants and shot himself in the backside!

The police and paramedics arrived. Gun found on the person was brand new and with a plastic barrel meaning IT COULD NOT HAVE JAMMED as described in clear weather.

All ballistic analysis were down by the police and they put it in the official report that Mr Brown is embellishing the incident as there is no way this gun could have jammed 3 times.  

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 17:47
MashaAllah the imaan level of Amir Sahib must be high

Reminded me during jamaat we were close to the border of China, where people looked like chinese etc. Our masjid was located in middle of greenery and farm land.

A sathi (I can not remember if it was our amir sahib or not) was making dua after a short talk, a local person said in the middle of dua

'Dua karain kafi dair say barish nahi hoi'
(make dua, it has not rained for long)

It was added to the dua, and much time did not passed it stared to rain, and covered the greenery and the farm lands.

Later the local ones told that whenever jamat comes we tell them to make dua for rain and it happens.

SubhanAllah, this is the outcome of having good hopes of getting Allah Ta'ala's help.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 18:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

lol kinda asking who to support dajjal or iblis. whatever it is that divides usa/west russsia and china one thing is sure is they are all united in fighting islam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 13th March 2018 09:20
Both are almost as bad as each other. But IF i had to choose I would choose Russia/China.

This is because Russia and China are like the open enemy. You know they are an enemy. So the worst they can do is destroy you. You will suffer.

But America and the west is a more deceptive animal. It is like the spy, the hidden enemy. They won't need to destroy you. They'll destroy your emaan so you become one of them.

I would rather be destroyed than have my emaan destroyed.

Russian and China are not as clever at being that deceptive.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 13th March 2018 10:01

12MAR2018: Russia given deadline

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43381880

Mrs May told the Commons on Monday that the poison used in the attack was a military-grade nerve agent developed by Russia. She said it was part of a group of nerve agents known as Novichok.

"Either this was a direct action by the Russian state against our country, or the Russian government lost control of its potentially catastrophically damaging nerve agent and allowed it to get into the hands of others," she said.

Mrs May said the Foreign Office had summoned Russia's ambassador to "explain which of these two possibilities it is".

She warned that if there was no "credible response" by the end of Tuesday, the UK would conclude there has been an "unlawful use of force" by Moscow.

13MAR2018: US Secretary Rex Tillerson

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/nerve-agent-attac...

A nerve agent attack on former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter “clearly came from Russia” and will have consequences, the US secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, has said, as Theresa May gave Russia till midnight on Tuesday to explain the poisoning in Salisbury.

Tillerson’s remarks went even further than the prime minister’s comments to the House of Commons on Monday, where she said it was “highly likely” Russia was behind the attack, which used the military-grade Novichok nerve agent produced by Russia.

Tillerson, who spoke to Boris Johnson on Tuesday, told journalists travelling with him in Africa that the Novichok agent was “only in the hands of a very, very limited number of parties” and said it was “almost beyond comprehension” that a state actor would use such a dangerous substance in a public place.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 13th March 2018 12:57
“And those who claimed that we are Christians, We took convenant from them, they too have forgotten a goodportion of those admonitions which were given to them, so We have caused enmity and hatred amongthemselves till the Day of Judgement. And soon Allah will tell them, what they used to do”.(Surah Almaidah ayat 14)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 13th March 2018 14:31
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 13th March 2018 17:15
i must say the situation we find ourselves in today is same as what Ertugrul ( i know its a show but is based on a real life story) goes through. 2 or 3 open enemies. a few who pretend to be allies bt are really enemies and ofcourse his biggest nemises are the munafiq who work in cahoots with the enemies. exactly our situation today.
No post ratings