Topic Appreciation
Mulla
Rank Image
London
Brother
#16 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2018 20:53
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Only the brother knows what happened, how it started and how this is all related.

Remember the brother has said....

Quote:
i have only related a small part of a small story that involved me and my family. i have many other experiences with many different people
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#17 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2018 22:23
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I appreciate your good judgement and I hold the same for him and others. I pray Allah forgives my sins and theirs too. However, naturally that does not negate my concern since i know sisters in this with a shaikh in Leicester, who has the same name is the shaikh brother xs11ax mentioned. I'm sure after 15 years, people would make tawbah. But my intentions are as described in my first post - i don't want to see my close ones fall
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#18 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 03:25
Stationed wrote:
View original post

If the shaykh observes pardah and does not allow free mixing you have nothing to worry about. If the Shaykh behaves inappropiatley with females and does not observe modesty then you need to be concerned.

As for the topic of this thread concerning Peer Zulfiqar those are fully substantiated allegations, verified by Ulemah...!

Islamically We need to verify the veracity of any allegation and full facts at our disposal to pass judgement on anyone. And the opportunity for the accused to defend themselves and present their version of events.

No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#19 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 07:07
@AbuMuhammad

SO all this drama was based on revenge
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#20 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 07:11
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

SubhanAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#21 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 11:05
To keep things in perspective, I would recommend members to post their discussions in public, rather than make use of the Private Messaging or any other means unless it is a matter of privacy.

New Members are recommended to view this thread on how PM's on this site work.
www.muftisays.com/forums/24-help--support/11419-pms-priva...

EDIT:
When discussions are made in private and opinions/clarifications are given, members are then editing their posts. These edits are not looked back at by those who have read the posts. Things start getting messed up and in some cases, no longer make any sense.

Please note, not all edits will be authorized. it'll depend on the circumstances, context and what others have followed with. Especially in the earlier posts.

(Also note that there are more authorizers and admins who can/will authorize/decline or edit posts accordingly).

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#22 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2018 22:03
OMD!

Sick people.

Start a new thread #Me-too and let the others share their experiences but without mentioning any shake.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#23 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2018 23:37
Stationed wrote:
View original post

my point was not to focus on the individual, but rather illustrate the issues. like some other brothers have said. JUST KEEP YOUR WOMEN AWAY FROM GHAIR MAHRAM MEN!

since when has it been allowed in islam for women to have a private and intimate relationship with ghair mahram men? what has happened to men that they no longer have honour and jealousy when it comes to their women?

just a couple of weeks ago local tabligh jamaat were at my house. they know me very well. they have my phone number. they know im not at home when my car is not there. but they still knocked on my door. my under aged son told them i am not at home (which they knew anyway). they then started insisting both my under aged sons go with them to the mosque. my wife told them to talk to me. instead of leaving and phoning me they started insisting with my wife to let them take my kids. so my wife rang me and told me they are not taking know for an answer. i phoned them and blew my top. how dare they go to my home knowing full well i am not there and start debating with my wife! these people have no ghairah and think others have no ghairah like themselves.

oh men. have ghirah when it comes to your women and your household!
+7 -0Like x 3Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#24 [Permalink] Posted on 10th February 2018 23:40
Stationed wrote:
View original post

very easy. keep ghair mahram men away from your women and your minors!
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#25 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:59
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Fair enough. Point noted but it's not that easy to prevent people as I'm sure you know. Especially if their decisions are revolved around one person
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#26 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 12:59
jazakumullah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#27 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 10:03
Stationed wrote:
View original post

salaam

sorry i thought you were a brother. didnt realise you were a sister till now. yes, it is the person you are thinking of from leicester.

brothers have more authority and control over those that are under them and it is their responsibility to safeguard them by using their authority and laying down the rules. as for sisters like yourself, i understand it is not as easy for you to do this, so maybe you should talk to someone that does have authority over those you are worried about. maybe get them to read this thread as well.

but the point is that islam strictly forbids men and women from having an intimate and closed relationship with non mehrams. if people follow the rules laid down by allah and his rasool (saw) then there is no problem. but for some reason we are lead to believe that this rule changes when the intimacy is between a shaikh and mureeda. this is total rubbish and hypocrisy in my eyes. on one side we are told that women should not and can not go to the masjid as the times have changed, but on the other hand we are told that it is meritorious for women to have intimacy and contact with a male shaikh. well we have all seen where that has lead to in this thread. in fact i have never heard of a woman being abused while attending a masjid, but we have all heard about women being abused through shaikhs and amils and other charlatan religious personalities. so where is the bigger danger in these times??? it is more imperative that women stay away from these people than staying away from the mosques!
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#28 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 11:03
I didn’t know much about Tasawuff and came from a Salafi background but I listened to a particular Shaykh and decided to give this Tasawuff thing a try.

I became Bayt to a Shaykh and did my Adhkaar regularly. He was one of the most Senior Muftees of his country.

He came to New York city and asked me to come and see him. There were no mobiles back them and I told him that I will be there around 11:00 but there was a snow storm coming so I left a few hours early from home and got to NYC around 03:00 in the morning.

I caught the Shaykh in a homosexual act with my own eyes.

I left and for many years I remained confused because I wasn’t sure what Bay’t meant. If I break contact, would I cease to be a Muslim or what?

I never told anyone including my wife or anyone else.

It is not so uncommon for Shaykhs in Tassawuff to have homosexual, heterosexual, bi-sexual affairs and to have illegitimate contacts in the SilSila.

IT IS VERY COMMON FOR WOMEN TO GO RUNNING TO THEIR SHAYKHS WITH INTIMATE DETAILS OF RELATIONSHIP ISSUES WITH THEIR HUSBANDS.

In fact, one of the worst thing you can do is to marry a Sufi woman and then your relationship might as well be on the 6’0’clock news

This doesn’t include many Mashaykh who basically live off their Mureeds (cars, houses, Hajj/Umrah, vacations [Deeni trips]) and the Mureeds consider it an honour to provide. Most low-level Mureeds don’t even know who is financing what and it is kept strictly confidential.
In the corporate world who finances has to be disclosed.

I have long believed that the financial network in Tasawuff should be publicly disclosed. There is nothing wrong with giving charity (in Islam and legally) so if a Shaykh is living in a house donated by me then it should be disclosed. If the Shaykh doesn’t think anything is wrong in accepting it, then what is the problem in disclosing it?

Hajj/Umrah/Masjid Al-Aqsa trips should be clearly disclosed. If there is nothing wrong (in Islam) in accepting perks then there is nothing wrong with disclosing these matters.
+5 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#29 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 12:21
Muadh_Khan wrote:
I caught the Shaykh in a homosexual act with my own eyes.

that is absolutely shocking! i have heard of similar rumours, but not paid any mind to them as they were second, third, fourth hand type of rumours. but this is the first time i have heard this directly from someone i know.

shaikh, as you may know, i have been around with different groups and different people in different countries from a very early age. i have seen and experienced so much that if i was to relate it all, even my close friends would call me a liar.
+3 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#30 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 14:30
@Muadh,

Post edited with plain editor instead oh html editor. Not sure what was causing the page to get mixed, but now looking much better.
No post ratings