Topic Appreciation
Mulla
Rank Image
London
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 10:02
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I didn't know what a Dayooth is, SubhanAllah. JazakAllah for this phrase.

For the bebefit of others too...
Quote:
What exactly is a dayooth?

Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar(rA) reported that the Prophet (saw) said:

“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad)

Ad-Dayooth is the man who permits women for whom he is responsible (eg: mother, wife, sister etc.) to engage in illicit sexual relations, or to display their beauty to strange men, thereby stimulating their sexual desires.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 10:51
+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 11:40

dr76 wrote:
View original post

I remember Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) from my childhood.

I spent time with Maulana Saleem Bahauddin in Florida who was the Khaleefa of Maulana Abrarul-Haq Hardoi (RA) and witnessed his lifestyle with my own eyes. Shaykhul-Hadeeth (Maulana) Ayub, the Ameer of Wifaqul Ulama (UK) is also the Khaleefa Abrarul-Haq Hardoi (RA), I have also see him, his lifestyle and behavior. 

Hazrat (Maulana) Abrarul-Haq Hardoi (RA) and everybody he touched were exceptions to the rule, he was a special individual and neither desired Dunya nor went after it.

Majority of the times (in our era), Tasawuff is a business to get women, money and fame.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:13
السلام علیکم

We are all surrounded by people who are masquerading as pious individuals but in reality are hypocrites.

+6 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

The first shady character i met was in Bangalore. I might have been in grade 11/12th.

He was an Amil who also claimed to be a shaikh from the silsila of Hazrat Madani رحمة الله عليه..

I went to him for a few visits accompanied with my uncle رحمة الله عليه who had some issues.. while myself was only a silent attender..

Then one day he tells me of his "Shaikh of Tasawwuf" side, that he conducts a Zikr Majlis on wednesdays and that Nabi (saw) also attends it..

So now i should make up my mind and get bayat to him.. i told him i wasnt so sure about bayat.. so he gave me a dua to read saying it was a dua of istikhara by Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki رحمة الله عليه ..

The method he told me was to read it for three night before sleep and to keep it beneath the pillow.. that was fine..

The first night after reading the dua.. i saw a dream which meant that this super shaikh was a Biddati and to stay away from him.. :-)

(something like shooting oneself with his own gun ;-) )

The Peer failed but dua worked.. :-)
Alhamdulillah...
+6 -0Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:30
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

After reading a little on the topic of women attending masjid, I was shocked at the alleged behaviour of men and women in the Haram and Masaajid in the Muslims countries in the past. I cannot speak as to what occurs in Muslim countries nowadays, but Alhamdulillah most of us living in the west have not witnessed such open sexual misconduct in our masajid. Neither have we witnessed such acts openly carried out in the Haramain.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 16:17
Concerned wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Not a matter of east or west.. A heart where there is Imaan.. will give Azaan even upon Temples.. and where darkness is filled shall commit theft even in Masjid Al Haram..

Nothing new.. since childhood i had been learning accounts of pickpockets etc at the Haram.. a prostitution racket was busted few years ago when my uncle had been there for umrah.. even when u have cameras and security everywhere.. things happen..

I personally witnessed such incidents twice.. once the culprit was caught and was taken away in his ihram right from near hajr e aswad.. what more to say..

wa Assalam..
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 18:26
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I stressed upon the point "shariah must not be violated". What you mentioned about husbands being upset, and women turning to Shuyookh more than their husbands, that is an obvious breach of Shariah and therefore, incorrect. Same with the other examples mentioned by a few others. It really is that simple - anyone who follows that principle is good to go.

Once we misunderstand the mistakes and sins of people/organisations/madrassas etc to be Shariah, then we've got a problem.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 18:39
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Walaikumsalam, Oh no! Sorry to hear you went through that.

They consider themselves immune, maybe that's because they are immune to some degree? Which is unfortunate, but true.

I know of a local "maulana" who is so lax in the way he speaks to some women. It is highly inappropriate and uncomfortable to say the least. Would any us dare say anything? Of course not! Because we all know too well, we'll be made out to be the trouble makers whilst his actions would be ignored because he's the maulana, imaam, principal etc

Those who have great titles on their shoulders and authority, ultimately, know that they are unlikely to be confronted. Compared to an average guy, yes they are considerably immune from backlash from the local community. And that is problematic.

+1 -0Agree x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 19:09
Stationed wrote:
View original post

very true
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2018 10:57
Some testimonies in this thread show whoever you are, whichever sect you belong to, you have to remain careful and obey Rasulullah's sallallahu 'akayhi wa sallam orders of non -interaction etc...even if your community makes such and such man a living miracle of Allah. Remain a man and don't be so submissive to a man who will then use your innocence to get to his desires. May Allah purify our hearts. Wassalam.
+3 -0Ameen x 2Winner x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2018 11:04
dr76 wrote:
View original post

So now i should make up my mind and get bayat to him.. i told him i wasnt so sure about bayat.. so he gave me a dua to read saying it was a dua of istikhara by Hazrat Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki رحمة الله عليه .. [/quote]
Can you share this du'a here ? JazakAllahu khayran.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2018 12:33
Zubayr wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

Sadly, I do not recollect the dua.. have checked in Zia ul Quloob but not sure if its the same one..
No post ratings