Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Mulla
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2018 23:07
salaam

some of you will know that i have been warning people about these ulama/shaikhs/daees etc for a long time. i am glad that finally people are starting to take notice and not turning a blind eye due to hazrat worship. we worship allah and follow his prophet (saw) and no one else. EVERYONE should be scrutinised by the light of the quran and sunnah no matter how high or low they are. everyone should be held accountable ESPECIALLY those who have influence over the ummah of rasoolullah (saw).

when i first married, my wifes (ex)shaikh tried to get my wife to divorce me. he was looking for a second wife at the time. the other mureedas tried to entice my wife to marry the shaikh. when my wife refused he told my wife that she will NEVER be happy in that marriage and that the marriage will fail. my wife was devastated. imagine what that statement did to my wife psycologically. my wife was his mureeda and put all her faith and trust in him. to her he was her everything as this is what these cults make you believe. my wife was traumatised. alhamdolillah, after 15 years of marriage and 3 children our bond has only grown stronger.

these people are destroying islam and leaving those who once put their trust in them completely devastated.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2018 23:12
p.s i have no problem or fear in saying who the shaikh was. [edited]. i know these shaikhs have goons who go around intimidating and beating up those who go against them (i used to be one of them), but they cannot do anything unless it is allah's will.
+5 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2018 23:32
Wow the above post is shocking.

Quote:

we worship allah and follow his prophet  and no one else. EVERYONE should be scrutinised by the light of the quran and sunnah no matter how high or low they are. everyone should be held accountable ESPECIALLY those who have influence over the ummah of rasoolullah

Yes this is an important reminder. Many times people over praise their Shaykhs or teachers, and act as if their opinions, statements or even preferences are gospel. Sometimes such people become very rigid and cause inconvenience to others by insisting on their way due to the influence of their Shaykh.

The same can be said about exaggerating in favor of groups or movements. We all know the statements tableeghis made about the effort of tabligh, that it is currently the only accepted effort, and the only effort suitable and practical for this time , and that it is protected from Shaitan and that those who chose another way will be misguided. Then we all saw what happened to one of the leaders of the effort. Somehow the effort did not protect him from falling into serious errors.
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2018 23:54

my Allah bless you bro xs11ax, you have been through a lot.

anyways...all brothers and sisters, pls make dua for me. if the naqshbandis and kandhlawis are struggling this hard against nafs and shaytan, then what about me...

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 6th February 2018 23:56
Concerned wrote:
View original post

i have only related a small part of a small story that involved me and my family. i have many other experiences with many different people. incidentally, the mureed and mureedah husband and wife who was at the forefront of my story were [edited]'s main people in my area. they have since left him. the husband and wife have divorced and the husband has gone very far away from the deen.
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 00:08
kanzoorbhai wrote:
View original post

ameen. may allah bless you, your family and the ummah as well, in this world and in the next world.
+0 -0Ameen x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 00:15
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Did he tell her to "divorce your husband so I can marry you, "? what was his reason for asking her to give the divorce.? Why was he asking a married woman randomly too get divorced when he probably had single Mureedas he could have married?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 00:21
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

these are very personal questions. many people here know me personally. i dont feel comfortable going into details on an open forum. PM me if you feel its important.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 01:12
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I understand but, In that case its not appropriate to name and shame someone publicly with out full facts and what you presented does not make sense....Better not to name the person publicaly.
+0 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:06
They are human first the knowledge is secondary. It is sad times. Times I would say not to trust anyone. Worse are the people who use their knowledge to influence and manipulate the general public. May Allah guide them and protect the ummah from them. Aameen
+2 -0Like x 2Ameen x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:08
A SINNER WILL EVENTUALLY BE EXPOSED
Question

Is this Hadith reliable?

Sayyiduna Abu Sa’id Al Khudri (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reported that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“If any of you performs deeds in a solid rock that has no door or hole, his deeds, whatever they are, will come out [to the public].”

Answer

Imam Ahmad and Imam Abu Ya’la (rahimahumallah) have recorded this narration. Imam Ibn Hibban and Imam Hakim (rahimahumallah) have declared the Hadith authentic. ‘Allamah Haythami has declared the chain of Ahmad and Abu Ya’la sound (hasan).

(Musnad Ahmad, vol. 3 pg. 28, Musnad Abu Ya’la. Hadith: 1378, Sahih Ibn Hibban; Al Ihsan, Hadith: 5678, Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 4 pg. 314, Majma’uz Zawaid, vol. 10 pg. 225)

‘Allamah Munawi (rahimahullah) says, “This Hadith explains that a sinner [will be given respite] and will only be exposed after habitually carrying out a sin”

(Faydul Qadir, Hadith: 7402)

‘Allamah ‘Azizi (rahimahullah) says, ‘The objective of this Hadith is to caution a sinner who carries out sins secretly’

(As Sirajul Munir, vol. 3 pg. 212)

This is also commonly witnessed as the general system of Allah Ta’ala; one is not usually exposed for the sin immediately without respite.

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.

Answered by: Moulana Suhail Motala

Approved by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar
hadithanswers.com/a-sinner-will-eventually-be-exposed/
+3 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:50
Part of a lenghty answer islamqa.info/en/201472

Quote:
......It should be noted that people are of two types:

One type is the person whose situation is concealed and he is not known to be committing any sin. In that case, if he slips up or falls into error, it is not permissible to expose him or disclose his error, or to speak about it, because that is unlawful backbiting. This is the one concerning whom these texts were narrated, and concerning that Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter”

[an-Noor 24:19].

What is meant is spreading news of shameful deeds on the part of a believer who had been concealing his error, or who had been accused of that when in fact she was innocent of it, as in the story of al-ifk (the slander against ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her)).

One of the righteous ministers said to one of those who were striving to enjoin what is right and proper: strive hard to conceal the faults of sinners, for broadcasting their sins brings shame to the Muslims, and the matters which are most deserving of being concealed are faults. If someone like this comes expressing repentance and regret, and admitting to a sin that is deserving of a hadd punishment, but he does not explain what it is, he should not be asked to explain what it is; rather he should be instructed to go back and conceal his sin, as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) instructed Maa‘iz and al-Ghaamidiyyah [two believers who each eventually admitted having committed zina] to do; and as the one who came and said, “I have committed a sin that is deserving of a hadd punishment, so carry it out on me” was not asked for details. If such a person is caught for committing an offence, but it has not been reported to the authorities, intercession should be made for him so that news of it will not reach the authorities.

Concerning a similar case it says in a hadith narrated from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): “Overlook mistakes committed by people of good character”. This was narrated by Abu Dawood and an-Nasaa’i from the hadith of ‘Aa’ishah.

The second type is the person is known for committing sins and commits them openly, and does not care what kind of sins he commits or what is said about him. This is the evildoer who broadcasts his sins, and speaking ill of him is not regarded as backbiting, as was stated by al-Hasan al-Basri and others. In this case there is nothing wrong with investigating what he does, so that the hadd punishments may be carried out on him. This was stated clearly by one of our companions, and he quoted as evidence the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him: “Tomorrow go to this woman, O Unays, and if she confesses, then stone her.” In such a case, there is no intercession for the individual if he is captured, even if the matter is not referred to the authorities. Rather he should be kept until the hadd punishment is carried out on him, so as to put a stop to his evil and deter others like him.

Maalik said: If a person is not known to bother people, and it was rather a mistake on his part, then there is nothing wrong with intercession being made for him so long as the matter has not reached the authorities. As for the one who is well-known for his evil and mischief, I do not like for anyone to intercede for him; rather he should be kept until the hadd punishment is carried out on him. This was narrated by Ibn al-Mundhir and others…
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2018 19:04
Stationed wrote:
View original post

please bear in mind that this was over 15 years ago and InshaAllah, things have changed.

one may have repented and been forgiven. Allah knows best.

yet at the same time, I would take caution and take the solution of Ali and get rid of this system of bait from the sisters especially.

we cannot suspect as suspicion is a sin. rather take the good and leave everything else.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
+0 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2018 19:12

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Please separate the thread from the topic and everything else. Our people lack maturity and they will bring in conversation about XYZ and this Shaykh and that Shaykh.

What happens with everybody else including Mufti Kamaluddin or Shaykh Hussain Sattar is not a pertinent to this discussion.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 8th February 2018 20:09
@AbuMuhammad

Quote:
please bear in mind that this was over15 years ago and InshaAllah, things have changed.one may have repented and been forgiven. Allah knows best.

Then what was need of this discussion after 15 years.....?

+1 -0Agree x 1Disagree x 1