Create an account
Most Reputable Members

The reality of Peer Zulfiqar

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Post New Topic Locked Filter by poster  
Topic Appreciation
Appreciate
The following members appreciate this topic: DeobandiLover, ali, Mooshtachu , Khalid Abuja, Mulla, Asaaghir
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
Joined:
15th Sep 2013
Longevity:
0%
Location:
India
Posts:
1012
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
1322
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 07:43
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
(4) I had wasted several years of time and effort in the company of the followers of a famous Dayee of Islam in North India . Till Maulana Salman Hussaini Nadvi came out with an exposer. The Dayee in question is certainly a Dayee but he was also milking the Dawah image and idea for worldly gain that I feel were disproportionate. Since then I dissociated myself from him.

And once I've heard his lecture as well. Later on one Nadvi alim gave me a book which exposed him but I don't heed to such allegations.

I'm not a fan of this Da'ee though but all efforts concerning tabligh among non Muslims can't be negated and overlooked.

All scholars are fallible. So I always take what is good and leave what is bad.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Site Support
Please DONATE generously towards Muftisays

We spend hundreds of hours ensuring you receive a quality service from this site. We do not fall into the advertisement schemes as all the ads contain elements of Haraam including Haraam Islamic links. Please consider setting up a £1 monthly donation. May Allah (swt) reward you.

Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
Joined:
15th Sep 2013
Longevity:
0%
Location:
India
Posts:
1012
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
1322
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 07:47
As-Saif wrote:
View original post

Your innocence is praiseworthy
report post quote code quick quote reply
Winner x 1
ALIF
Rank Image
Joined:
27th Aug 2015
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
154
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
162
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 09:44
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post


I think, most of us have been respectful to Hazrat Pir sahib Damat barakatuhum. In fact we are focusing more on other issues arising from this incident, irrespective of it being true or false.

After your reminder I rechecked my previous posts.It is hard to judge one,s own self, but I still think I have been careful and respectful. واللہ اعلم
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 3
ShoaibAhmad
Rank Image
Offline
Joined:
6th Feb 2018
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
2
Gender:
Unspecified
Reputation:
2
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:10
report post quote code quick quote reply
abu mohammed
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
Joined:
6th Oct 2008
Longevity:
28%
Location:
London
Posts:
19100
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
5461
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:15
^^^Post updated with links.

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
abu mohammed
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
Joined:
6th Oct 2008
Longevity:
28%
Location:
London
Posts:
19100
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
5461
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:30
ShoaibAhmad wrote:
View original post

They are doing the right thing by not mentioning any names over the phone. They are protecting "a" sinner but exposing the sin. It is this that we must take lessons from.

Learn more from the very same Mufti who issued the Fatwa - www.deoband.org/2009/10/general/guidance/do-not-despise-t...

But if the sinner has a vast following, then eventually even the sinner is exposed and must be or will be exposed after due warnings - as mentioned in previous posts and Hadith.

Otherwise the cult culture will grow and we will find ourselves being replaced by another group of believers who will follow the commandments of Allah as they should be followed.

The Ulama are correct not to mention names, as the sinner may repent from the sin and end up with a clean sheet, unlike many of the followers who have been milsed and destroyed. They may find themsleves sinning at a worse pace due to their understandings of their Shuyookh.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
Joined:
1st Feb 2008
Longevity:
40%
Location:
UK
Posts:
8044
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
6305
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 10:53

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Lets get back to basics...

This article talks about a factual Fatwa, there is no insult and there is no tittle-ttale and no scandals etc. It be most appreciated if the conversation can be confined to FACTS and not Donald Trump style propaganda.

We should disagree with him strongly but confine ourselves to FACTS and there is no reason to disrespect.

There isn't ANYONE who has challenged the fact that Peer Zulfiqar has a very relaxed and non-Sunnah based stance on Purdah and interaction with members of the opposite sex and this is something which is unique amongst the Ulama of Deoband.

There are those who have done Bay’ah to him and I fully expect them to blindly defend their Shaykh by lying, twisting facts and disregarding Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) and this is what being in a cult does to a person. You become oblivious to facts.

Tasawuff is meant to bring you closer to Islam and to Sunnah and not make your Shaykh the ultimate and only authority. Listen to the person this person proclaim

I'd believe President Trump over Jesus (Christ)

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/20/voter-panel-tr...

Listen to this guy over and over again to get the gravity of the demographics he represents.

Student of Knowledge wrote:
View original post

Hazrat Maulana was one of the first person who was confronted with the evidence (before Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA)) and he was stunned.

You have to understand the ground reality here, how do you handle this delicate situation? How do you resolve this without utterly destroying people’s trust in Tasawuff and the Ulama. Many Ulama chose to silently distance themselves but didn’t react publicly because they have not decided on the right course of action.

Others are weighing in the pros and cons of future actions

Mooshtachu wrote:
View original post

This brothers speaks the truth from his perspective. There are two issues in South Africa and other parts of Africa the Shaykh and his Khulafa.

I wrote a blog some time ago praising the Shaykh and effort of his Khulafa in the West and Africa and at that time the evidence was heresy and not substantial.

Then verified and credible information started emerging which could not be brushed aside.

What you see happening in this thread is a reflection of what is happening in the world and people are split into a few groups:

  1. Senior Ulama and Mashaykh are his Khulafa and still remain. HOW CAN they remain with him if his actions and character are dubious?
  2. I have known him for 10+ years and I have seen his consistency on Sunnah and I have witnessed it with my own eyes, how can you say what you are saying?
  3. Lying, deceiving and twisting facts to sow the seeds of doubt because YOUR MIND cannot even imagine that this can be right. You believe it is your religious duty to refute this even if you have to deliberately lie, exaggerate or mislead
  4. Investigate, think, contact Darul-uloom Karachi and try to get to the truth

ONCE YOU GET PAST the stage where you don’t think of Peer Zulfiqar as a prophet…not think and say but actually believe that he is a human and there is a possibility that he could be committing sins, rest will be easy because the facts are undeniable

Most people CANNOT IMAGINE that he can commit sins and that is a problematic issue with Tassawuff generally but particularly with this Tareeqa which has exclusively centred around his personality.

He has truly been elevated to the level of divinity and you are witnessing this. Normal Muslims understand that all Muslims are humans and can commit sins and can slip up and make Tauba and turn to Allah.

As levels of piety, morality slip you will see more humans make mistakes and you will see their adherent clinging to these Shaykhs come what may BUT then when it becomes absolutely indefensible two things will happen:

  1. These people will have a nervous breakdown
  2. These people may (and do) leave Tassawuff
  3. These people may (and do) leave Islam

Amongst Salafees, Tableeghees and Tasawuff adherents you have a very high burn rate and you can see why. These are fanatical people whose centre revolves around other humans and they cannot imagine these “Mashaykh” making mistakes so they defend, defend, defend until one day they just have a breakdown!  

People make mistakes, people slip up, people commit sins…Its part of our fabric

There is every possibility that a person can commit a sin, make Taubah and be forgiven by Allah. We are Muslims and believe in Allah and His Mercy. Allah forgives!

 

report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 3
Agree x 1
Winner x 1
dr76
Rank Image
dr76's avatar
Offline
Joined:
11th Nov 2013
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
2045
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
5195
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 11:29
ShoaibAhmad wrote:
View original post



Then whom is the Fatwa about.. Batman..?

Fine.. i can understand them not divulging name of the "unknown offender" but this has nothing to do with sins or sinners anymore..

Its about a sex offender who is at large putting the lives of those vulnerable innocents under him at grave risk..

So would the Darul-uloom wait to disclose the identity of this "unknown Peer" only when Allah forbid a girl commits suicide.. and the media backlash after that..

Now what are the avenues open for these hapless girls.. since the "Peer" shall go on with his nefarious activities.. he remains unknown, bold, .. none to question him.. shielded by the Power he enjoys..

If by chance one of those girls/ victims happen to read this post.. kindly take the following approach..

1. Personally approach Hazrat Mufti Taqi usmani sahab (db) and seek his help to end this story of abuse..

if the above fails..


2. Contact the authorities..

wa Assalam..
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Winner x 2
Creative x 1
Arfatzafar
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
Joined:
15th Sep 2013
Longevity:
0%
Location:
India
Posts:
1012
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
1322
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 12:34
@abuMuhammad :

Quote:
They are doing the right thing by not mentioning any names over the phone.

For It may be a barelvi or ahlehadith on other side over the phone...?

Quote:
They are protectin "a" sinner

I don't know if protecting a sinner is a good deed.

Quote:
but exposing the sin.
O.K. Good..!

Quote:
It is this that we must take lessons from.

What lessons...?

Quote:
But if the sinner has a vast following,
A truthful scholar issues the fatwa fearlessly. Vast following can't stop him from saying the truth

Quote:
then eventually even the sinner is exposed and must be exposed after due warnings - as mentioned in previous posts and Hadith.

How may times Mufti Taqi sb gave warnings to Peer sb in the light of hadith before issuing this fatwa...?

Quote:
Otherwise the cult culture will grow
All prominent scholars of different sects/group keep vast following.

Agree, Cult culture exists

Quote:
and we will find ourselves being replaced by another group of believers who will follow the commandments of Allah as they should be followed.

We= Deobandees...?
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Mooshtachu
Rank Image
Offline
Joined:
6th Feb 2018
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
6
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
20
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 12:35
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Winner x 1
abu mohammed
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
Joined:
6th Oct 2008
Longevity:
28%
Location:
London
Posts:
19100
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
5461
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 12:42
abu mohammed wrote:
It is this that we must take lessons from.


Mooshtachu wrote:
What lessons...?

The method and approach of the Ulama, the way they conducted themselves and so on.

Also, that we can easily fall no matter who or what we think we are. Know the sin, stay away from it else you are exposed.

It's true, the bigger they are, the harder they fall!

Quote:
Shaytaan would pass by Adam when he was made of clay and he would hit him, and the body would make a sound like the sound of pottery with a rattle. Shaytaan said, “This is a creation that is weak.” Then he said, “If I am given influence over you, I will guide you astray. And if you are given influence over me, I will disobey you.” Shaytaan was our enemy from day one. Adam is just a body lying there, and look at what he said! Allah says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ادْخُلُوا فِي السِّلْمِ كَافَّةً وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ
“O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.” (2:208)

Anas radiyallahu ‘anhu said that the Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam: “When Allah created Adam, He left him for a while as long as He wanted him to be. Iblis went around to him, and when he found him hollow, he knew that he was a creature who could not restrain (itself).” (Muslim 2611)
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Muadh_Khan
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
Joined:
1st Feb 2008
Longevity:
40%
Location:
UK
Posts:
8044
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
6305
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 14:53

Mooshtachu wrote:
View original post

Please edit your post and refrain from divulging personal information as there is no need.

I will address this individual as Shoaib and that fine.

He knows very well that he is lying and Allah Ta’alah will take care of the matter him. Throughout history we have had people who have deceived people either innocently or deliberately due to some benefits of Dunya.

Our belief is in Allah Ta’ala and our Fear is of Allah and our concern is of being asked on the day of judgement. There is ZERO DOUBT that the Fatwa of Darul-uloom Karachi is about Peer Zulfiqar Saheb, let those who wish to lie, cheat and deceive put their Akhira on the line and be questioned by Allah Ta’ala on the day of judgement.


 

report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Winner x 1
Mooshtachu
Rank Image
Offline
Joined:
6th Feb 2018
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
6
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
20
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 15:02
Edited brother muadh
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Offline
Joined:
6th Oct 2014
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
1569
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
2430
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 15:13
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post


Seriously! You defending this? and did you listen to the Bayaan of Mufti Abdul Bari posting in the link from the original post in this thread?

Having listened too many hours of lecures of Shaykh Zulfiqar this has to be the most elaborate, sophisticated hoax and deception I have come across from any Shaykh....

Whatsmore Shaykh Dr Hussain Abdus Sattar has disassociated himself from Peer sahib, beyond that no evidence is needed reason being if you had listened to the lectures on Dr Hussains web site Sacred Learning, you will have not come across any individual more devoted to a shaykh than him. Every other lecture was about "Hazrat Jee". He consulted him on every personal issue, from which School to send his children to what type of house to buy everyone in his family and friends were Bait to the Shaykh, he was essentially the catalyst for the Shaykh establishing himself in America. and his group was responsible for Peer Sahib becoming world famous by setting up his website and promoting him relentlessly, prior to his presence on the internet Peer Sahib was mostly unknown.

If we are talking about this group as a cult then when the two Khulafaah with the most Cult like mentality in this group disconnect themselves I cannot see what argument is left.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 3
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf
Rank Image
Offline
Joined:
6th Oct 2014
Longevity:
0%
Location:
Unspecified
Posts:
1569
Gender:
Brother
Reputation:
2430
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 7th February 2018 16:10
Whatsmore years ago in 2007 I mentioned the name of Peer Sahib to a Shaykh I was told....."You have listened to lectures of Zulfiqar Ahmed and have been impressed, I regret to inform you that he is a slave of worldly desires hiding behind the cloak of deen"..!

Despite this my mind could not comprehend the fact that a Shaykh who had so many Ulemah as his mureeds and who was involved in so much work of deen, and who gave deep spiritual lectures on issues of honesty, haya, modesty could be fraudster. So I carried on listening and just put that conversation in the back of my mind...! The Urdu speaker I listened to most is Shaykh Zulfiqar.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Like x 1
Back to top Post New Topic Locked

Jump to page: