Topic Appreciation
DeobandiLover, ali, Mooshtachu , Khalid Abuja, Mulla, Asaaghir, amat-ullah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 14:39
Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Maybe you should ask why is it that when Ulemah, over the last 2 years have given Peer Sahib a face saving opportunity in which he can avoid public humiliation and quietly withdraw from public life he has not taken it...!

The level of damage that will happen once he is named categorically will be immense....

All the evidence points to Peer Sahib, It cannot be anyone else except him....

Plus the other factors such as His senior Khulafah leaving him, especially in South Africa and Zambia, his Itikaf no longer taking place in Zambia. His giving Tawajjuh to females, meeting female mureeds directly and not behind a Purdah are all well known.

Then you have the Peer sahib mentioned in the bayaan without name by Mufti Abdul Bari having many Ulemah as his mureeds , and 90% of this Peer sahibs jamaat in Pakistan being made up of the educated class in Pakistan, the silsilah being worldwide.

If you still refuse to accept then perhaps you point out which other Peer Sahib these allegations fit.

Muadh Khan has intimate knowledge of this Silsilah and direct contact with Khulafah of Peer Sahib his comments are absolutely reliable.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 15:30

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Question 1:

1. Do you have proper shariah evidence "Bayyana" to put the name of "Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi" against an unnamed fatwa from Darululum Karachi?

Answer: Absolutely and categorically

Question 2:

2. Did not you see the clarification of Darululum Karachi that this fatwa is unanimous and still you name it to Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi?

Answer: DUK never said that it isn't about Peer Zulfiqar, they said two things:

1. Its not our policy to name names
  2. Those associating the name have no connection with DUK

Both of these are facts, read the full translation again...R-E-A-D or get it read from somone who can actually understand Urdu if you don't.

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11857-the-real...

Translation:

It is a principle of Darul-uloom Karachi that they don’t issue a Fatwa in favour or against a personality by name. Rather, they discuss issues and provide solution to Mas’ail.

The Fatwa which you (he/she) are discussing (4/1944) has indeed been issued by our Darul-Iftaa and indeed addresses some Shariah issues but it does not mention any names. Since this Fatwa is in print if you have queries, please send them to us.

It should be noted that we had responded to someone who had asked a question, we didn’t publish it on Social Media. Those who have published it on Social Media or ascribing the Fatwa to a specific personality are not connected with Darul-uloom Karachi.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 15:38
ummatcaring wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم

There is nothing more to translate brother.. as Bhai Muadh Khan as already posted above and in the central mosque links..

To be honest it was indeed very upsetting to translate those.. be it whoever the person it was about..

wa Assalam..

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 11:34
I suppose my two cents are again due.

(1) I came to the company of the pious people because of worldly problems.

(2) At some point of time I felt that this world has so many and so monumental problems that you need something mighty to take on such gigantic problems.

(3) The thought came to my mind that only Islam can address these problems.

(4) Then one thing lead to the other and I ended up in the company of Sufis.

(5) After investigating considerable amount of effort and time I came to the realization that the current Islamic establishment, at least in Indian subcontinent, is completely bent upon injecting asceticism into our veins.

(6) Since then it has been an uphill task to convince the theological sector of Muslims that I have great regard for Tasawwuf and theological academics but it is neither my forte nor fancy and my sole concern is solving our, Muslims', worldly problems on the Islamic lines.

(7) In this regard I would like to put the valiant efforts of the present site for providing us this wonderful platform where people like me can indulge in my favourite activity. this activity is not my past time but passion.

(8) Like everybody else I too became very ardent fan of Pir Zulfiqar Sahab. What was more that his Khalifa Maualana sajjad Sahab Nomani happened to be amongst the slightly rare breed of Maulwis who not only cared about worldly problems of Muslim Ummah but even spoke about it and were trying to be visible on that front.

(9) Of course there were many Maulwis like Maulana Obaidullah Bukhari and then his son Ahmed Bukhari, Maulana Salman Nadwi and the uncle-nephew duo of the Jamial-e-Ulema-e-Hind who were quite active on political issues. Maulana Asrar-ul-Haq Qasmi and Maulana Badruddin Ajmal did even better they fought and won elections.

(10) It soon became clear to me that every single one of these hounourable people was in fact a novice in these worldly matters. Clearly not a fault of theirs for even this field takes time, effort, training and long years of hard work before things start making sense. success lies far into future. Sadly and unfortunately. I suppose that is our punishment for ignoring the worldly issues.

(11) The worldly issues are too important to be left to worldly people.

(12) Hence it was a a very pleasant episode when the MS reported that Pir Zulfiqar Sahab had landed in Burma. Clearly the purpose would have been solidarity with the Rohingyas. That he was immediately deported speaks more of the correctness of his judgment rather than his failure.

(13) Then there is the other face of the coin. Let me cite few episodes. To show his impeccable patriotism to Indian bigots Maulana Mehmood Madani spoke very rudely to Pakistani CEO Parvez Musharraf when latter visited India in the context of the failed Agra submit. Maulana is very visible in political discussions in India and so many times he speaks such cringe worthy points, for example about Yoga, that one is simply left stunned.

(14) Maulana Salman Nadwi, Ahmed Bukhari, Tauqeer Raza and the like merely act like agents for confusing and diving Muslim votes in India.

(15) Political childhood of Maulana Ajmal and Maulana Asrarul Haq Qasmi is very heart breaking.

(16) Then there are three extremely soring issues with the Deeni front that are simply back bone breaking. First one is the Tablighi Jama-at. This work is, whether we like or not, an extremely limited effort for the revival of Muslim Ummah that is touted as a wholesome revival effort. This is quite far from the truth. I shall summarize the problem by the Makkah-Madinah comparison. It is true that 13 years were given to the preparatory period in Makkah while on 10 years were given for the real action but this also remains a fact that Makkah was merely a preparation for Madinah. Let the Jama-at do their work but it is so heart breaking when disproportionately bigger claims are made for the comprehensiveness of the effort.

(17) The second sore point is the episode of Maulana Saad. Several of our professors from AMU completely dedicated their lives to the Jama-at work and then the Maulana came on the scene with his Mewati rustic muscle power. Soon one after another most of these professors slowly withdrew because of the the Maulana giving the work of Deen a look of fiefdom that would be shameful even in Pakistan's feudal regions, let alone India. I personally felt 123 of when I came to know that one of the professors from our locality, that lies very close to Delhi on the UP side just like the Mewat region in Haryana, had to use his considerable resources in the administration in Delhi in order to discourage the machinations of the Mewati rustic muscle power working for the Maulana.

(18) India is seeing the obnoxious rise of the RSS kind of Hindutva power. A side show in that game is that periodically we come across the exposing of a god-man or other about his financial and sexual corruption. I personally resist from making nasty remarks about such god-man. I used to take solace in the fact that our religion simply does not approve of such institutions and these episodes were happening in Hinduism. But i was always wary and scared. Then I came to know of the rue of a Dayee, who certainly is a Dayee, but at the regular basis was benefiting worldly at disproportionate levels. It was personally a significant let down. How can I personally scrutinize the accounts of a person with significant fan following?

(19) The episode of Pir Zulfiqar lies in above category and hence was a big set back. The pesky thing is that issues of morality can not even be defined unless you have practitioners of the Deen of Allah. That is the front, that is the angle on which this episodes disintegrates us individually and collectively.

(20) How thankless it would seem when my brothers like dr76 and Muadh Khan are taken for task just because they took the onus of going to the public on an issue that affects us so critically. As if they cooked up the episode.What to say? I was long aware of the fact that we are living in very critical times but it looks rather unnerving that these are people like us who have to occupy the steering wheel. So be it. Allah SWT is the Helper.
+7 -1Like x 2Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:25
MashaAllah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:45
Assalamualaikum Brothers:

I believe my question is not answered. You don’t have shariah evidence to proof that Shaykh Maulana Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi is involved in the acts mentioned in the fatwa. If you have enough proofs against him, take those to a Darul Ifta, they will gage them on shariah. If the evidences are enough they will not hesitate to mention the name. You already know what Darul Ulum Deoband did in case of Maulana Saad Sahab. They did mention his name explicitly because of enough evidence.

Darulum Karachi understands that correctly that the evidences are not enough to mention the name but due to numerous queries from “like-minded” people they give a general fatwa.

In fact I know that those like-minded people who want to defame Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi, they are taking their “insufficient evidences” to almost all Darul Iftas around the globe for last 2 years but to their shame they could not get any fatwa in the name of Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi. Out of their frustration they translated the fatwa of Darul Ulum themselves and sinfully put the name of Shaykh Zulfiqar Sahab! What an absolute crime! This is a clear abuse of fatwa, showing their wrong intention.

Ok let’s answer me another question. Assume that this fatwa belongs to the person you sinfully forced to. Now this fatwa is in the hands of hundreds of Khulafas of Shaykh Sahab who are all Aalim and many of them are muftis. Those khulafas also include prominent well known Deobandi Ullamah from both Pakistan and India, many asataza & Asataza-e-Hadith from Darul Ulum Deoband, top ranked Deobandi Aalim politicians in both Pakistan & India, ….. (This list is exhaustive). Now please bring the news that they have left Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi after this fatwa! Please keep it in mind that I already know when this conspiracy was started 2 years ago, few tens of his khulafas (out of hundreds) left him. Few of them also returned back, after they realized the truth. So please don’t mention those old names. Please bring a new list after this fatwa.

By the way I see the same fatwa in another circle with a different name! That is the name of the person who started this conspiracy! Should I to open a new forum “Reality of ……….” and ask my “Like minded” brothers to second me?

Believe me brothers; with this wrong act you are doing nothing good with yourself and Islam. You are giving a venue to your own opponents to start splashing dirt on you and Ullamah & Mashaikh of deoband. Leave those matters in the hands of Ullamah and Mashaikh to handle, instead of bringing those issues on public domains.

I humbly request again to please delete this thread from public domain and keep your discussion in your close circuit if you want. Let’s stick to what you yourself mentioned in your first post:

“This fatwa should not be circulated amongst general public as it may pose Fitnah for them. However, as required, it shall be forwarded to people of ilm, Tasawwuf, especially to the khulafa of Peer Zulfiqar sahab and Murideen of his circle.”

اس فتوے کی عوام الناس میں ہر گز تشہیر نہ کی جائے کیونکہ ان کے لیے فتنے کا اندیشہ ہے. البتہ ضرورت کے مطابق اس کو اہل علم , اہل تصوف اور بالخصوص پیر ذوالفقار صاحب کے اپنے حلقے کے خلفاء اور مریدین تک پہنچایا جائے
+3 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:58

محبوب العلماءوالصلحاحضرت مولاناپیر ذوالفقاراحمد نقشبندی مجددی

شیخ احمدایک زمانہ سازہستی. گروہِ اہل اللہ کےآخری افرادمیں سے ایک فردِنمایاں

شیخ مدظلہ قحط الرجال کے دورکے ایسے رجال ہیں جن کی مثال کم ہی ملتی ہے

اہل اللہ بہت کم ہیں اور ایسے اہل اللہ توبہت ہی کم ہیں جن سے اس قدرفیض پھیلا ہو. دورِحاضرکاہر طبقہ اورہرقریہ آپ سے فیض یافتہ ہوا.

اس طرح لوگوں کاسیلاب امڈآنا عام بات نہیں ہے. عوام کی کیا بات ہے وہ توڈگڈگی بجانے سےبھی جمع ہوجاتی ہے. بات خواص کی ہے. اس قدر علماء اور مفتیانِ کرام کے علاوہ پوری دنیاءاسلام،عرب،ہند،مشرق ومغرب کے شیوخ الحدیث کاایک ہستی کےہاتھ پرجمع ہوجانا،حتی کہ بعض حضرتءشیخ سے بڑی عمرکے صاحبانِ نسبت کا حضرت کے ہاتھ پر بیعت ہوناجہان ایک حقیقت رکھتا ہے وہاں شرع شریف میں کاملیت کی دلیل بھی ہے

.✍دنیاکےکونے کونےمیں بلاتفریق وامتیازاللہ کانام کچھ اس اداسے پہنچایاگویایہ عالم آپ کے اپنے گھرکی مانندہے. کہ ایک کمرہ(ملک)سےگویادوسرےکمرے(ملک)میں داخل ہونےجیسی آسانی ہے.✍آۓدن قلوب آپ کی طرف متوجہ ہورہے ہیں

.✍باطنی دنیایعنی تصوف کےمیدان میں بلاشبہ آج جتناکام آپ سےلیاگیاکسی اور سےنہیں لیاگیا. اس پرفتن دورمیں تصوف کی اصطلاحات کی درست تشریح،زمانے کے ساتھ مطابقت،اوراس میدان کو بعینہ اسلاف کی ترتیب پرلےکرچلنا(جہاں آج کل بہت سی باتیں افراط وتفریط اور ترتیبِ اسلاف سےہٹاؤکاشکارہے)آپ کی اولوالعزمی کاثبوت اورمجددانہ حیثیت کااظہارہے.✍

حرمین شریفین کے ظاہری اورباطنی دروازے آپ کےلۓ یوں کھلےہیں کہ آپ سے محبت کرنےوالے کوبھی حاضری نصیب ہوجاتی ہے.✍شانِ شاہی کےساتھ آپ کوکعبةاللہ کےاندرلےجایاجانا،دکھاتاہےکہ ظاہری حکومت کےہاں بھی قبولیت ہے

.✍حضرتِ شیخ سےبیعت ہونےوالے افرادسنتِ نبوی عَلٰى صَاحِبِهَاالصَّلٰوةُوَالسَّلَامْ میں امتیازی صورت میں نظرآتےہیں،کیونکہ حضرتِ شیخ سرتاپاءسنتوں میں غرق ہیں جوہردیکھنے والے پرعیاں ہے

.✍مرج البحرین کا نام تو سنا ہواتھامگردوہرے مرج البحرین پہلی دفعہ دیکھےہیں. ایک اس لحاظ سےکہ کامل باطنی نعمت کےساتھ ساتھ ظاہری علومِ نبوت میں بھی کمال ہے اور یہ کمال حفظِ حدیث سےمحبت کی صورت میں ظاہرہے. دوسرااس لحاظ سےکہ دین ودنیامیں برابری کاراگ الاپنےوالےاگرنمونےکے طالب ہیں توحضرتِ شیخ اس امرمیں بھی کامل ہیں

.✍اسلاف میں سےمشابہت کےباب میں آپ حضرتِ ایشاں امامِ ربانی حضرت مجددالفِ ثانی قدس اللہ سرہ العزیزسےمشابہت ومطابقت رکھتےہیں. آپ کی ترتیب بعینہ وہی ہے گویانائبِ امامِ ربانی ہیں.✍ قدر کرلواےجہان والو! ایسے ستارے روزروزنہیں چمکاکرتے. گرچہ ان کی چمک سےایک مدت تک زمانہ فیض پاتارہتاہےمگرہوشیاروہ ہےجوزمانےمیں پہچان پالے. جانے کےبعدتودنیاکہاہی کرتی ہےکہ تیری یادآئ تیرےجانےکےبعد. ابھی وقت ہے،چھوڑآؤاپنی مصروفیات ایسے چشمہءفیض سےکچھ سیرابی کےلۓ. کل قیامت میں پتہ پاؤگےایسی صحبت اوراپنی مصروفیت کی قیمت کا. قدر کرلو

.✍میری ذاتی ملاقات حضرتِ شیخ سے ایک ہی بارہے. قبل ازیں دنیامیں بہت سی عظیم ہستیوں سےشرفِ ملاقات ملاہے،مگرمیں گواہی دیتاہوں کہ ایساچہرہ کہیں نہیں دیکھا. شایدیہی وجہ ہے کہ مخالف سے مخالف اور درپشت برابھلاکہنےوالابھی چہرہ دیکھ کر پکاراٹھتاہےکہ یہ چہرہ سچاچہرہ ہے اورایک دم اس کاغبارچھٹ جاتاہے

.✍چنددنوں میں مریدمیں تبدیلی جیسی حضرتِ شیخ کےکارخانہ میں دیکھنےمیں آئ ہےاورکہیں نظرنہیں آتی،جوآپ کے قوی التوجہ ہونے کی دلیل ہے. ایک اللہ والےنےفرمایاکہ حضرت جیسی روحانی قوت اس وقت دنیامیں کسی کے پاس نہیں ہے. واقعہءروس اس کی دلیل بھی ہے. سالک کومقاماتِ عالیہ تک لےجانا ہرکسی کاکام نہیں ہوتا.

✍عالمِ اسلامی میں اس وقت سب سےزیادہ خلفاءکرام آپ ہی کےہیں. ایک مریدوسالک کوتکمیل تک لےجانااورپھرصاحبِ نسبت بنادینااس بات کاپتہ دیتاہےکہ آپ بہت جلدجذب فرماکرمنزلِ مقصودتک اللہ کےحکم سے پہنچاتےہیں،مگرکوئ طالبِ صادق توہو

.✍ایک ایک سفرمیں سینکڑوں نہیں،ہزاروں غیرمسلموں کاقبولِ اسلام آپ کی قبولیت وحضوری کاپتہ دیتاہے.✍حضرتِ شیخ وہ پاکبازہستی ہیں جنہوں نےزندگی کےہرلمحےکوقیمتی بنایا. کوئ وقت بھی ضائع نہیں فرمایا. جوصحبت یافتہ ہیں وہ جانتےہیں

.✍بارگاہِ رسالت صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم میں قبولیت دیدنی ہے. ہرموقع پرسنت کالحاظ ہے. چھ ہزارسےزائدمرتبہ آقاءِ نامدارصلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی زیارت ہونا کسی خاص ہی تعلق کاپتہ دیتی ہے.✍دنیامیں سینکڑوں اسلامی مراکزکی سرپرستی فرماتے ہیں. کتنےہی بڑےمراکزہیں جوآپ ہی کی وجہ سے بنے. سینکڑوں طلباءعلوم نبوی کےساتھ فیضءنبوی سےبھی سیراب ہورہےہیں

.✍قبولیت کی ایک علامت کچھ لوگوں کی مخالفت وایذاء بھی ہوتی ہے. جس سےحضرتِ شیخ بھی گزرےہیں.✍ایک نیک صاحب کہنےلگےکہ شیخ ذوالفقاردامت برکاتہم سےبیعت ہونےوالوں کوادھرادھرکی کوئ حاجت نہیں رہتی کیونکہ حضرت نے اصلاح میں ایسی محنت فرمائ ہے کہ زندگی کےہرچھوٹےبڑے مسئلے میں راہنمائ ملتی ہے

.✍کرامات اؤلیاءاللہ کے ساتھ ابتداءسےہی رہی ہیں. حضرتِ شیخ کی ایک ایسی کرامت جوخودہی دلیل ہے. وہ کرامت یہ کہ آپ سےکوئ خاص کرامت ظاہرنہیں ہوئ. لوگ توپتہ نہیں کیاکیاطلب کرتے ہیں مگرآپ یہی فرماتے ہیں کہ ہم نےبس بندگی کرنی ہے،اللہ کومناناہے.

✍ الاستقامت فوق الکرامة. استقامت کاایساعالم کم ہی دیکھنےکوملےگا. بلوغ کےبعدکبھی تکبیرِاولی فوت نہیں ہوئ. تہجدکبھی نہیں قضاہوئ. بےوضوکبھی نہ اللہ کانام لیانہ نبی علیہ السلام کااورنہ ہی اپنےشیخ کا. حتی کہ شیخ کاچہرہ بھی کبھی بغیروضوکےنہیں دیکھا. چندگھنٹوں کی نیندمعمولِ زندگی رہی. ہمیشہ باوضو،باحضوراورذاکررہے. مگریہ باتیں سمجھنےوالےہی سمجھتےہیں

.✍ایساعلم دیکھناہوجوکتابوں میں بھی نہ ملتاہوتوحضرتِ شیخ کوسن کردیکھیں. میں خودپہلےیہی سمجھتاتھاکہ عام مواعظ کی طرح وعظ ہوتاہوگا،مگرخیال اس وقت یکسربدل گیاجب شیخ دامت برکاتہم کادوسرابیان سنا. محسوس کیاکہ اس موضوع پراس سےبہترکوئ نہیں بتاسکتا. پھربعدمیں ہربیان پرعیاں ہواکہ یہ آپ کی امتیازی صفت ہے. جب کسی بھی موضوع،چاہے دینی ہویادنیاوی،ظاہری ہویاباطنی،پرلب کشاہوتے ہیں توعلوم ومعارف کاورودہوتاہے اورسامعین پوری طرح سیراب ہوتے ہیں.✍نہ صرف خودگروہِ اہلِ حق سےہیں بلکہ کثیرتعدادکواس جماعت میں شامل کرنےکاباعث بھی ہیں.قدر کرلو.لوگو قدر کرلو

.✍ایک اورخوش قسمتی کہ آپ کا سلسلہ بھی وہ ہےجوسب سےافضل ہے. جس طرح آپ کےذریعے عرب اورحرمین شریفین میں اس سلسلہءعالیہ کی ترویج کاکام اللہ رب العزت نے آپ سے لیاہےشاید،یہ کڑیاں امامِ مہدی علیہ الرضوان سےجاملیں

.✍ایک امرایساہےجس کارازآج تک مجھےبھی معلوم نہیں ہوسکااورابھی تک جستجومیں ہوں،کہ جب آپ خواص اللہ والوں کی محفل میں ہوتےہیں تومیرِمحفل آپ ہی کیوں ہوتےہیں؟

✍بیعت ہونےاورتعلق رکھنےوالوں کی زندگی سےگناہوں کےمواقع ہوتےہوۓبھی گناہوں کاچھوٹ جانا،کچھ افرادکاانتقال کےوقت بآوازِبلندکلمہ طیبہ پڑھنااورآپ کوسلام کےلۓکہنا صداقت کی بڑی واضح دلیل ہے.✍تعلق مع اللہ،عشقِ الہی،عشقِ رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم،اتباعِ سنت اورباطنی نسبت، آپ سےملنےوالی دولتیں ہیں

.✍پورے عالم میں سالکین کے لۓباطنی توجہات لےکرپہنچےہیں. پورےپورےملک کوتوجہات دینےوالی چندہستیوں میں حضرتِ شیخ ایک ہیں.✍جہاں بھی تشریف لےگۓملاقات کےلۓلوگوں کوانتظارمیں ہی دیکھا. عرب حضرات بھی انتظارمیں ہی نظرآۓ

.✍حضرت صدیقِ اکبررضی اللہ تعالی عنہ کی مبارک انگلی سے جاری ہونےوالاقلب اپنے شیخ کی مرادبنا. بہت کم رجال ایسےہوتےہیں جن کی قبولیت کوزندگی میں ہی بہت حدتک نمایاں کردیاجاتاہے

.✍بلاشبہ اےلوگو!حضرتِ شیخ اس زمانہ کےلۓبہت بڑی نعمت ہیں قدر کرلو.✍بعدازیں عالم پرحجت تمام ہے. ایسےکاملین کاوجودہی شایدحکمِ باری تعالی پرعمل کرنےکےلۓہوتاہے. وَكُونُومَعَ الصَّادِقِيْنَ. اورصادقین کےساتھ ہوجاؤ. صادقین کے ساتھ صحبت کی طلب رکھنےوالے غفلت سےبیدارہوکرمشاہدہ ضرورکریں. دل گواہی دےگا.

✍✍✍اےدنیاوالو!آج وقت ہے اوربات بھی پہنچ چکی ہے.قدر کرلو قدر کرلو قدر کرلو.ایسےکمیاب گوہرروز نہیں ملاکرتے.🙏اے اللہ! حضرتِ شیخ دامت برکاتہم کاسایہءشفقت عافیت،صحت اورقبولیت کےساتھ تادیرامت کےسرپرقائم رکھ اورہمیں ان سے مکمل فیضیاب ہونے کی توفیق عطافرماتاکہ توہم سےراضی ہوجاۓ. آمین🙏

+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 12:58

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

1. Believe me
  2. Beleive me
  3. Believe me

Now that you and I have repeated donald Trump greetings, let gets down to business.

Sincerity:

All of the Mashaykh whom I have known have stated that the essence of Tasawuff is to achieve Ikhlaas (sincerity). All actions must be done to please Allah Ta’ala with staunch adherence to Shariah.

You are ANGRY and VINDICTIVE.

Just because you don’t believe something doesn’t give you the Islamic right to accuse someone. But someone you are SO ANGRY you are lashing out by threatening to start a thread with “Reality of Muadh Khan (for example)”.

It won’t do much to me but it will darken your heart, infect your spirituality and destroy your Akhira.

Your choice.

DUK:

Darul-uloom Karachi have NEVER said that this Fatwa isn’t about Peer Zulfiqar Saheeb, they have said:

1. It is not our policy to mention names
  2. We did not mention names
  3. Those making this public are not associated with DUK

Read this again and again and learn to read Urdu

Loyalty to Allah?

Thousands of Mureeds?

It is clear that there is something psychologically wrong with you! People are humans and they can mess up, here is the story of Shaykh Abdullah Al-Andalusi (RA).

Quote:

In this city among all these pious people, was one Abu Abdullah Al-Andalusi رحمة الله عليه, who had thirty khanqahs (spiritual retreats) in Baghdad. In addition he was a well-known scholar and muhaddith and it said that the number of his disciples was 12,000. He knew 30,000 hadith by heart, and could recite the Quran in all the various “Qiraats”.

On a certain occasion he was going on a journey and was accompanied with a large crowd of attendants among whom were the well-known Junayd Baghdadi رحمة الله عليه and Shibli رحمة الله عليه. Hadrat Shibli رحمة الله عليه continues the story: “Our caravan was travelling along quite nicely, safely and comfortably until we passed by an area where Christians were residing. It was already time for Salaah, but because of the unavailability of water, we had not performed it yet. When we reached the Christian village, a search was made for water. We went about the village and discovered the town had many temples, sun-worshipping altars, synagogues and churches. Some of them worshipped the sun, some were worshipping the fire, and some were directing their pleas at the cross. We passed all this and reached the outskirts of the town, where we found a well and a few girls drawing water for people to drink.”

Shaykh Abu Abdullah’s رحمة الله عليه eyes fell upon one of the girls who stood out from the rest through her exquisite beauty. She was dressed in beautiful clothes and adorned in jewelry. The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه asked the other girls who she was. They replied: ”This is the daughter of our chief”. The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه replied: “Then why did her father degrade her to such an extent that she has to sit by the well and give people water to drink?”

The girls replied: “He does not want her to sit around and be proud and boastful of her father’s possessions”. Hadrat Shibli رحمة الله عليه says: “The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه sat down with his head bent forward and remained silent like that for three days. At the time of Salaah he would perform his Salaah.” On the third day becoming despondent with his situation, I decided to speak to him. I said: “O Shaykh, your mureeds (disciples) are very worried and perplexed at this continued silence of yours. Please speak to us. What is the problem?”

The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه replied: “My beloved friends! For how long can I keep my condition hidden from you? My heart has become filled with love for the girl we saw the day before yesterday. So much has this love filled me that it is in control of all my limbs. It is not possible for me under any circumstance to leave from here.” Hadrat Shibli رحمة الله عليه replied: “Our leader! You are the spiritual guide of all Iraq. You are known for your piety, knowledge and virtues. Your disciples number over 12,000. I beg you through the Holy Quran not to disgrace us.” The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه replied: “My beloved friends, your lot and my lot has already been sealed by fate. The cloak of sainthood has been removed from me and the signs of guidance have been taken away from me. What has been predestined has come to pass, now I am nothing.” Saying this the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه started weeping bitterly.

When the people heard of our return, they turned up in large numbers at the outskirts of the city to come and meet the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه . They saw that he was not with us and asked about it. We told them the entire story. They was a lot of sorrow and crying. Many fell down in prayer begging Allah to guide the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه to the right path and return him to his former position. In the meantime all the khanqahs were closed down. We were still talking about the Shaykh’s رحمة الله عليه tragedy one year later when we decided to visit that town again and find out how he was. A group of us set forth and after enquiring were told that he was in the woods looking after pigs. We said: “Allah protect us! What has happened? The villagers told us that he had proposed marriage to the daughter of the village chief. The girls father had accepted the proposal on the condition that he would look after the pigs.”

“With tears streaming down our eyes, we went to the woods where he was rearing pigs. We saw him with a string of sacred beads around his neck. He stood leaning on a staff as he watched the pigs, standing in the same way in which he stood when he used to deliver the Khutbah for us. This was like rubbing salt into our open wounds.”

When he saw us coming towards him he bent his head in shame. We came nearer and said “Assalamu Alaykum.” He replied: “Walaykumus salaam”. Then Hadrat Shibli رحمة الله عليه asked: “Shaykh رحمة الله عليه inspite of your knowledge and virtue what is this that has happened to you?” The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه replied: “My brothers! I am now no longer driven by my own choice and will. Whatever Allah has desired for me, He has done with me. After having brought me so near to His door, He has now thrown me very far away from Him. Who is there that can overturn the decree of Allah? O my brothers, fear Allah’s power and wrath. Never become proud and arrogant regarding your knowledge and virtues." Then turning towards the heavens he said: “O my Lord, I never expected that You will make me so disgraced and despised and send me away from Your door.” Then he began crying bitterly and appealing to Allah.

Seeing the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه in such hopelessness, they left for Baghdad. However on the way they saw the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه in front of them coming out of a river, where he had just performed a bath. In a loud voice he said: “I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship besides Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) is the Messenger of Allah”

The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه asked us for pure clothing to wear. He then started performing Salaah after which he was asked the reason why he was put through such an intense trial? The Shaykh رحمة الله عليه replied: “When we arrived in the village and saw the temples, synagogues and churches and we saw fire-worshippers busy worshipping things other than Allah, a pride overtook my heart. I thought that these people were so foolish to worship lifeless things. At that time I heard a voice inside me saying: “This Iman that you have, in not part of your virtue or good qualities. All this is merely Our favors upon you. Do not consider your faith to be of your own choosing, that you can now look down upon these people with despising eyes. And if you so wish, We will test you now.” At that moment I felt as if a dove had left my heart and flew away. That was in fact my Imaan.”

Hadrat Shibli رحمة الله عليه relates: “Thereafter our caravan arrived in Baghdad with great joy all around. All of his mureeds were extremely happy that the Shaykh رحمة الله عليه had reverted to Islam. He resumed his activities in Tasawwuf, Tafseer and Hadith. The Khanqahs were reopened and in a short while, his mureeds numbered over 40,000.”

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:04

جمعیت علماءاسلام کے صد سالہ عالمی اجتماع کے دوسرے روز پیرذوالفقاراحمد نقشبندی دامت برکاتہم کا ایمان افروز بیان

Picture of Shaykh Maulana Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi Damat Barakatuhu with Shaykh Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahab Damat Barakatuhu during the Ijtama last year:
27857753_1935178836495499_2823697870568729904_n.jp
Downloads: 1529
    [24.24 kB]
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:05
Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Doesn't mean anything
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:09

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

In this city among all these pious people, was one Abu Abdullah Al-Andalusi (RA), who had thirty khanqahs (spiritual retreats) in Baghdad. In addition he was a well-known scholar and muhaddith and it said that the number of his disciples was 12,000. He knew 30,000 hadith by heart, and could recite the Quran in all the various “Qiraats”.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:12
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

It mean to those who want to develop distance among our pious Mashaikhs
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:14

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Do you know if Mufti Kamaluddin is still Bay't to Peer Zulfiqar Saheb at this time?

Yes or No?

Can you confirm?

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:18
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Jazakumullahulkhair for the example of Shaykh Abu Abdullah Al-Andalusi (RA). But his sin was well known and well evident from Shariah. However yours is mere allegation.

Thanks for labeling me Psychic. Jazakallah. But please re-read my reply with open unbiased heart and delete this thread from all your forums and website
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2018 13:26

اے جهالت کی چوٹی پر براجمان انسان

کا مطلب ہوتا ہے کاهن، نجومیPsychic

میں نے تمهیں کاهن، نجومی نہیں کہا

Talib-e-Deen wrote:
View original post

Answer the question if you are not a "Psychic" !

Do you know if Mufti Kamaluddin is still Bay't to Peer Zulfiqar Saheb at this time?

Yes or No?

Can you confirm?

+1 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: