Topic Appreciation
DeobandiLover, ali, Mooshtachu , Khalid Abuja, Mulla, Asaaghir, amat-ullah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 06:09
TrueSeeker93 wrote:
View original post

NO. Initially he was misguided by stories. But when he came to know the reality of such stories he made his Islah. And came to Shaykh Zulfiqar in Haram for opology. Even he opologized from the whole family.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 07:39
Faqeer1 wrote:
View original post

Assalaamualakum

That may or may not be Shaykh Hussain's opinion, and His opinion in either case is not a hujjat. When there are multiple people who have seen proofs that are irrefutable, the matter is clear.

Humble request to the mureeds and followers of Peer sahab to address the issues and bring proofs.

When you say the reality of such 'stories', why not clarify it for everyone and bring your own proofs? What ta'weelaat are you going to provide for his actions.You can't just call it 'stories' and get away with it.

Is it not true that your peer sahab met women behind closed doors? Is it not true that in the name of giving 'tawajjuh', a mockery of shariah was made?

Remember, Allah knows.

I wonder sometimes..Yes, It was immaturity due to which women and their menfolk were so relaxed with regards to being so open with the Shaykh and trusting him fully...but what effect would their aahs and duaas be having? STOP defending personalities...Islaah and Tasawwuf is not about foresaking the Shariah and singing your peer's praises.
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 07:55
more than two years have passed. more than two years. there was time. What measures were taken in place to avoid these things happening again? Is it not true that women were still met with in private?

Just so people know what happened, There wasn't remorse amongst people connected with the silsila..In fact, bayaans like 'bayaan e wafaa' and supporting the shaykh no matter what happens continued. Who is the loyalty to? Peer sahab or the Sharia e muttaharaa

Faqeer1 - why did others leave the silsila? There was a naqshbandi shaykh in Karachi who was given ijaaza (after this whole episode) and was told by Peer sahab that we will now direct our mureeds in Karachi to stay in raabita with you. Why did this person leave and disown this ijaazat and khilaafat from peer sahab after a couple of months?

Ajeeb. this fatwa hasn't even alluded towards the financial wrong-doings. That seems to be a whole different topic of its own.

the maqsad is not to create haqaarat towards a person but the reality is that this attitude of Hazrat worshipping pushes people to the point where responses are required.
+4 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 08:40
again, like a brother mentioned earlier. May Allah Ta'ala reward Peer sahab for all his good...Ameen. However, the line needs to be drawn somewhere. People still affiliated with peer sahab need to reflect upon something peer sahab himself quotes and I believe this is attributed to Hazrat Mujaddid Alf i thaani rahmatullahi 'alayh that:

"Allah Jazaa e khayr dey humaaray mashaaikh ko jinnhon ne apnay peechay chalaanay ki bajaaye Allah aur Allah ke Rasul salAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam ke peechay chalaaya"

May Allah Ta'ala give the best of rewards to our mashaaikh who called people towards Allah and His Rasul salAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam instead of calling people towards themselves (i.e. the mashaaikh)
+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 08:51
Faqeer1 wrote:
View original post

Thanks for scan, but you came a bit late
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 09:44

Faqeer1 wrote:
View original post

Translation:

It is a principle of Darul-uloom Karachi that they don’t issue a Fatwa in favour or against a personality by name. Rather, they discuss issues and provide solution to Mas’ail.

The Fatwa which you (he/she) are discussing (4/1944) has indeed been issued by our Darul-Iftaa and indeed addresses some Shariah issues but it does not mention any names. Since this Fatwa is in print if you have queries, please send them to us.

It should be noted that we had responded to someone who had asked a question, we didn’t publish it on Social Media. Those who have published it on Social Media or ascribing the Fatwa to a specific personality are not connected with Darul-uloom Karachi.

Explaination:

1. There is no mention of name in the Fatwa
  2. There is no denial that this Fatwa is NOT about Peer Zulfiqar but stating of the policy
  3. It simply says that those posting it on Social Media or ascribing it to DUK are not connecting to DUK

All of these are facts and does not prove anything.

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Try reading things before commenting as it often helps.

Faqeer1 wrote:
View original post

Liar!

2018:

Website scrubbed.

www.sacredlearning.org/

Ask them to restore everything back from December 2014!

20DEC2014:

This is one of the last backup mentioning Peer Zulfiqar on the site!

web.archive.org/web/20141220105523/http://www.sacredlearn...

Shaykh Husain (may Allah preserve him) was born in Chicago (USA) in 1972. After completing his primary education at schools in his hometown near Chicago, he joined the University of Chicago where he studied Biology, Arabic and Islamic Civilization. It was during this period that he began his study of sacred knowledge, studying Arabic grammar (nahw), Hanafi Fiqh and Usul al-Fiqh under ulama (scholars) in Chicago. In 1994 Shaykh Husain also began training in Islamic spirituality under Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad, a leading shaykh in this field.

+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 10:57
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

What often happens in cults there is long process of to-ing and fro-ing with indviduals unable to completley break free emotionally.

I have been told that despite the Sacred Learning website being expunged...Dr Sahib is still emotionally battling with the situation and some degree of denial and confusion on his part and that he has indeed been to the haramain to meet peer sahib... and Allah knows best would not surprise me if all that is indeed the case.

Thats why we have had individuals questioning about the revocation of Bayah on this thread.

So I dont think the above poster can be fully described as a "Liar!"

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 9th February 2018 11:18

Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Dr Sattar DOES NOT take any Islah from Peer Zulfiqar Saheb. Apologizing if he has hurt or said anything to any Muslim is praiseworthy.

FACT as of 08th of Februrary 2018. This has been confirmed to me by a Senior "Ex-Khaleefa" in the SilSila personally.

PROBLEM: If the Ulama choose to talk and act in riddles which enables Fitnah Mongers come to forums we cannot be held responsible for that. We are doing what we can in our capacity to clear an issue which is muddied by the actions and words of Ulama and Mashaykh.

It is AN EMPATHTIC FACT without a shadow of a doubt that DUK is Fatwa is regarding peer Zulfiqar Saheb after years of trying to resolve the issue (and failing) they have their reasons for trying to be politically correct and muddying the waters for believers, we can’t help it.

You have your views and I have mine so let’s agree to disagree. I don’t have all the facts to know why Ulama and Mashaykh are choosing to behave the way they are so I reserve judgement but from where I am standing its unhelpful. Again, my stance is based on partial knowledge so there is every chance that they are right and I am wrong.

+5 -0Like x 4Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:03
I shall wait for an official fatwa or a press release like there was one for Maulana saad from darul uloom deoband
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:24
Rajab wrote:
View original post

That might not happen, one is an individual with serious allegations against shariah, the other is an organization at stake.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 11th February 2018 15:50
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Till there is no official fatwa or a press release then it shall remain rumours and even hint of jealousy and conspiracy to his mureeds.
+1 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 00:28
Jazakallahu Khair Dr76 Saheb, Please translate more letters.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 10:26

The reality of Peer Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi

www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/zulfiqar.html

Key questions mentioned in the Query to Darul-uloom Karachi

In order to understand the reasons for issuing a Fatwa and our reasons for making the response public, we present the English translation of some of the queries in the question:

1. Does by any Shari’i interpretation, is it acceptable to meet the Shaikh in seclusion and to meet him alone in his bedroom, even though his wife rests in a separate room?
  2. Making some girls remove Niqab, and the explanation given was that for her to progress in the Deen the effects of evil eye or Sihr (if any) has to to be seen upon you.
  3. A girl was ordered to remove the Niqab and to show her face..(and asked) - have you ever witnessed Allah?
  4. If a girl disclosed a sin like fornication then compelling her that everything should be revealed to the Peer, since a sin like Zina cannot be forgiven. Unless the Peer makes special duas. That it gets forgiven when he does Istighfar. Thereafter repeatedly summoning her to meet in private & in seclusion that he is giving Tawajjuh. And giving her such kind of love which she received from the ghair mahram before”
  5. For the sake of acquiring any specific Nisbat or Noor, is it permissible for a Shaikh to embrace a Ghair- Mahram woman?
  6. For the purpose of warding away any sin or to gain any special state of Fana Fi Shaikh , is it permissible to embrace a Ghair Mahram female Mureed, even though if the Peer is old?
  7. It is said to be mentioned in books of Tasawwuf that if one sees the Peer lying in bed with someone, then it is to be considered akin to having an illusion. So if someone really sees or hears about such incidents about one's shaikh, then is it also to be construed as an illusion?
  8. Is it permissible for a Shaykh to know the intimate details of the relationship between husband and wife OR to know graphic details of fornication from a young unmarried girl OR to describe graphic details of homosexual relationship or bestiality (with animals) in a manner which causes arousal in girls?
  9. Is it permissible for an aged man to daily or frequently send poetry and messages of love (and affection) to young girls and to speak to them in an alluring manner on the phone?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 13:25
Salam Brother Muaz:
Just answer me a simple query.

1. Do you have proper shariah evidence "Bayyana" to put the name of "Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi" against an unnamed fatwa from Darululum Karachi?

2. Did not you see the clarification of Darululum Karachi that this fatwa is unanimous and still you name it to Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi?

What I know from my least knowledge that if Darululm Karachi has enough shariah proof, against an individual, they will never fear to mention his/her name.

Since you have mentioned the name of Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqshbandi "yourself" not by Darululum Karachi, therefore you are bound to bring the shariah evidence. If you can not do that then you should repent in public, to Shaykh Zulfiqar & to Allah SWT and remove this thread from this website otherwise let's wait for the curse of Almighty on you in this world and hereafter.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2018 14:20
Quote:
What I know from my least knowledge that if Darululm Karachi has enough shariah proof, against an individual, they will never fear to mention his/her name.

Well an eye witness to the fatwa and other issues did make a statement and was published publically, but that had to be removed because of death threats!

The matter is clear.

Authorizer Edit: Deleted post was here www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11857-the-real...

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1

Jump to page: