Sister
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 06:04

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 06:27
Spiritual Journey is not dependent on physical contact. The spiritual heart of shaykh speaks to the spiritual heart of mureed in ways unknown to the physical world. Allah guides those who want to be guided. I think I have posted enough. Now it's better to be silent for some time.

Asalam o Alaikum to all.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 07:23
There is a thing called instrument and there is a thing called the essence.

Ilm is not in madaris, madaris are just an arrangement. Ulema are the instruments of ilm. Ilm is not inside the body but is inside the soul. Soul filled with ilm is the real thing. This is the soul which we respect. No ilm no alim, If ilm is present then alim is also present.

Khanqah doesn’t contain ishq, Khanqas are just arrangements. Aulia are those who possess ishq in their souls. If ishq is present then they are aulia and if not then they are not.

Tablighi Jamaat is not dawah. It is a group who does dawah. It’s methodology is not the only form of dawah but it is one of the many forms of dawah. Dawah is the essence.

If no dawah then no tablighi. If dawah is there then the tablighi is there.

We respect ulema because they have sacred knowledge, not because they have the title of ulema.

We respect aulia because they have sacred ishq, not because they have the title of aulia.

We respect tablighis because they are inviting to the sacred cause, not because they have the title of tablighi.

Ilm is not words which can be memorized. Ilm is experience within those words. Words are different but the message is the same.
If we study the aulia of the past we will find that every true wali is speaking the same truth in different words with different stories. We think that stories are the real thing where as the truth in those stories is the real thing.

You want to listen too much or you want to explore on your own.

Both are extremes…

Listen to the righteous but experience as well. Don’t move forward unless you experience that which you have listened.

Words are information, ilm is experience, language is just a means to explain some part of that experience. It is un comprehensible by rational mind. Ilm can only be comprehended by heart.

If the instrument gets corrupted leave the instrument and find another one because it is the essence which is in demand. Creation is just a means, Creator is the goal. Remove the focus from creation and focus on the Creator.

A very beneficial link is coming to my mind. I think I should share it.

www.scribd.com/document/6990614/Ilm-and-Madaaris

Sorry I couldn’t help it but I thought I should share my insight which I was feeling just now.
+6 -0Like x 5Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 09:07
All the Ambiya AS are masum and all the Sahaba RA are mahfooz and any body else is neither masoom nor mahfooz whether he is nafs e ammara or nafs e kamilah.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 10:05
There is a thing called performance and there is another thing which is called Character.

Performance is the appearance and actions of a person in public place but his real character is known when he is at home. (paraphrase)

Shaykh Hasan Ali

www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_448826&fea...
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2018 13:50
Who is a Real Wali

A real wali is he who runs away from fame and instead fame runs after him. The more famous he becomes the more wary he is of it. He runs away from dunia and dunia runs after him. The more dunia he has the more wary he is of it and spends it in the path of Allah. He is humble and fears Allah. The more higher his status the more fear he has. As he progresses in rank, he is more in awe of Allah and acknowledges his own lowliness. He doesn’t call himself great on any stage and never thinks that certain rules of shariah are relaxed for him. On the contrary rules of shariah get stricter on those who rise above common muslimeen.

The good deeds of the pious are the sins of muqarrabun.

When Imam Ahmad Rh was given respect and offered gifts by the Abbasid caliph, he rejected those gifts and declared that respect to be greater trial as compared to the punishment he got from previous kings.

When Sahaba RA won victory after victory they because of dunia were fearful because of their akhira and declared that dunia to be greater trial than the hardships they previously suffered.

Aulia are not hypnotists and hypnotists are not aulia. In fact, hypnotists are liars and dajjals.

This is why I insist on studying our history correctly so that we could correct our present and protect our future.
+3 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 16:18
I was debating with an Ismaili Shia on a youtube video comment section. A new revert Muslim asked a question about Islam and sects. I thought that I should share here.

Who are the Ulema e Haq

In my observation there are four qualities of the righteous ulema.

1. Every alim e haq's sanad goes back to Nabi SAWS through the chain of righteous elder ulema.

2. Every alim e haq will never sell the deen for dunia.

3. Every alim e haq will never fear death or punishment and will sacrifice his wealth, family, life and everything for the sake of protection of deen. He will never try to change the meaning of an agreed upon law of instruction of deen which has been agreed upon by Sahaba RA and great Islamic scholars and jurists throughout fourteen hundred years of Islamic history.

4. Every alim e haq will be the best in akhlaq and will never abuse anyone in debate and even if he does so will apologize of his un scholarly conduct. He will never take pride and always attribute his successes to Allah and his teachers. He respects every human being. He is friendly towards believers and harsh towards the enemy of Allah.

So those ulema who stick to Quran and Sunnah and don't mess up with the agreed upon interpretation are to be listened to and followed.

Now to support my statements I am quoting some ahadith of Prophet Muhammad SAWS from the second most authoritative book of hadith. It's called Sahih Muslim.

"The chain of narration is from the Din, and were it not for the chain of narration whoever wished could say what he wanted." Sahih Muslim, Muqadammah pg.14

"There will be in the last of my nation a people narrating to you what you nor your fathers heard, so beware of them." Sahih Mulim, Muqadammah pg.11

"There will be in the end of time charlatan liars coming to you with narrations that you nor your fathers heard, so beware of them lest they misguide you and cause you tribulations." Sahih Muslim, Muqadammah pg.11

"Indeed this knowledge is faith, so carefully consider from whom you take your religion." Sahih Muslim, Muqadammah pg.13

"Abu Ja'far Muhammad bin us-Sabbah narrated to us, Ismail bin Zakariyya narrated to us, on authority of Asim il Ahwal, on authroity of Ibn Sirin that he said: "They would not ask about the chains of narration, and when the Fitnah occurred, they said: 'Name for us your men." So Ahl us-Sunnah would be looked towards, and their Hadith were then taken, and Ahl ul-Bidah would be looked towards, and their Haidth were not taken'. Sahih Muslim, Muqadammah pg.14

"There is no narrating on authority of the Messenger of Allah, SAWS, except trustworthy narrators." Sahih Muslim, Muqadammah pg.14

These ahadith clearly state that Din can't be taken from everyone but only from those who are trustworthy and their chain or sanad goes back to Nabi Pak SAWS through AUTHENTIC and TRUSTWORTHY TRUTHFUL teachers and not LIARS or CHARLATANS.

“Scholars are the inheritors of the prophets,for the Prophets do not leave behind deenaar or dirham for inheritance, but rather, they leave behind knowledge. And he who acquires it, has in fact acquired an abundant portion” [Related by Tirmidh]

The makkans tried to bribe Nabi Pak SAWS with all the wealth of Arabia, kingship and the most beautiful woman of Arabia for marriage. Prophet Muhammad SAWS rejected all of these offers and remained steadfast on the path of deen.

So a true heir of the Prophet SAWS will be that scholar who will not sell his deen for the dunia.

The Makkans wanted to kill Prophet Muhammad SAWS (nawozubillah) and they tormented him in Taif and other places. However Prophet Muhammad SAWS refused to leave the path of the deen and remained steadfast.

So a true heir of the Prophet SAWS will be that scholar who will not fear death or torture of any tyrant and will never change the deen.

Nabi Pak SAWS was the best in akhlaq.

So a true heir of the Prophet SAWS will be that scholar who will be well mannered and good in akhlaq.

Nabi Pak SAWS taught his knowledge to his companions RA. His companions RA taught that knowledge to the Tabieen RH (Those momineen who saw the companions of the Prophet SAWS but didn't see the Prophet SAWS himself.) The Tabieen transmitted this knoweldge to their disciples and so on and so forth till this knowledge has been transmitted by the authentic elders to the righteous scholars of the current times. This is called Sanad.

So a true heir of the Prophet SAWS will be that scholar whose sanad will go back to Nabi Pak SAWS through authentic teachers.

As a side note I want to mention that Imam Abu Hanifa RH and Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal RH, Imam ibn Taymiah RH and many other scholars died in jail. They sacrificed their lives for the sake of deen. They didn't fear tyrants. So anyone who curses them is a fool himself. Don't listen to those people as well. All the four Imams RH and their disciples were righteous scholars who sacrificed their lives and wealth for the sake of deen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 27th February 2018 17:53
Taking Knowledge from an Innovator

Sufyan Sauri RH says that whoever will take knowledge from an innovator, Allah will not benefit him. And whoever shakes hand with an innovator has demeaned Islam.

Syed Al Karaizi RH said that Suleman Al Yateemi RH started crying a lot in his sickness. Someone asked him that are you afraid of death? He replied in negative saying that one day I saw an innovator who denied destiny. I said salam to him. Now I am afraid of Allah’s judgement. (Paraphrase)

[Talsbees e Iblis page number 36 Translated from Urdu]

Story of Barsisa, the worshipper – Imam Ibn al-Jawzi

abdurrahman.org/2009/10/31/story-of-barsisa-the-worshipper/

Among them are some ulema who are very happy if they have a lot of students. Iblis deceives them into believing that their happiness is due to the fact that ilm is being spread a lot. However, the real reason behind this happiness is that students are many and as a result they are becoming more famous. This talbees is broken when some students leave these ulema to study from those who are more knowledgeable resulting in their frustration. This is not the sign of ikhlas. Sincere ulema are likened to doctors who cure the disease of mankind. Whenever a patient recovers from his disease with the help of another doctor then all the doctors are happy for the patient.

[Talsbees e Iblis page number 222]

It was said to Ahmed ibn Hanbal Rh that Ibn al Mubarik Rh says such and such. Ibn Hanbal Rh replied that Ibn al Mubarak Rh has not descended from the heavens. He further said that “You have brought me the Sunnah and clear proof so hold on to the asal and you can’t leave Shariah because of any buzurg’s love in your heart. Shariah is the supreme buzurg of all. ”

[Talsbees e Iblis page number 242]

Iblis tricked a group of worshippers by making them cry in public. Sometimes one’s heart becomes truly soft and emotional but if one can stop it then one should. However, the one who can stop it if doesn’t stop then he is a show off. Asim Rh said that when Abu Wail Rh used to offer prayers in his home, his crying would produce soft and sad sound. When he would be asked to do it in public, he would reject it even if the whole dunia would be presented to him. Abu Ayub Al Sakhtiyani Rh would always leave a majlis whenever he would be over powered with emotion and felt like crying.

[Talsbees e Iblis page number 246]

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 18:32
could you please share a working link to the urdu fatwa?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2018 20:11
As posted in the very first post:

FATWA
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2018 14:53
حضرت مولانا مفتی محمد زاہد صاحب مدظلہم ،شیخ الحدیث جامعہ امدادیہ فیصل آباد۔
پاکستا ن کے مشہور ،جید اور محقق عالم دین ہیں ،بہت سے اعلی پاے کے علمی کام اللہ تعالی نے ان سے لیے ہیں۔

آج حضرت جی سے بیعت ہوئے

www.instagram.com/p/Bf3E2IIhCm3/
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#192 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd March 2018 15:53
In English too please.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#193 [Permalink] Posted on 5th March 2018 13:08

Rajab wrote:
View original post

Urdu Claim (Translated):

Hazrat (Maulana) Mufti Muhammad Zahid Saheb (HA) Shaykhul-Hadeeth from Jamia Imadadia Faisalabad (Pakistan) became Bayt with Hazrat Jee today.

He is one of the most prominent  and well known scholars of Pakistan

Ground Reality:

www.alsharia.org/mujalla/2013/aug/tehqeeqi-nazar-maulana-...

Refutation by Director Khatm-e-Nubawwat Academy (Lahore), author is a Salafi (full disclosure)

The “top Maulana from Pakistan” wrote in the previous edition (page 10)

Quote:
The areas of dispute between the Shia and the Sunni are primarily after the passing away of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam), these differences have been exaggerated due to love of certain individuals. Due to this devotion to personalities, these differences morphed into differences of principles. Even today there are lots of similatries between Shia and Sunni and there is no significant difference between the fundamental creedal matters of religion (between Shia and Sunni).

+4 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#194 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2018 20:41
Peer Zulfiqar Gives Khilafah to Molana Ilyas

پیر ذوالفقار احمد کی طرف سے متکلم اسلام کو خلافت

youtu.be/ZpLrNjw9hQU

ہمارے مرشد پر اکابر کے اعتماد کی ایک اور جھلک
محبوب العلماء والصلحاء پیر ذوالفقار احمد نقشبندی معہد الفقیر الاسلامی میں سالانہ اجتماع کے موقع پر شیخ طریقت متکلم اسلام مولانا محمد الیاس گھمن حفظہ اللہ کی دستار بندی کرتے ہوئے
حضرت نے متکلم اسلام حفظہ اللہ کو خلافت سے سرفراز فرمایا ، الحمدللہ علی ذالک
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#195 [Permalink] Posted on 12th March 2018 12:03

Rajab wrote:
View original post

Confirmed from sources in Pakistan

Shaykh Ilyas Ghumman (HA) for years has appeared in Jhang and gives talks. Peer Zulfiqar Saheb has a habit of conferring Khilafah upon people and he does this all the time. There are many Ulama who have been given honourary Khilafah from Peer Zulfiqar, see here and note the examples of Shaykhul-Hadeeth Maulana Ayub (HA) and Mufti Mangera (HA)

www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/11857-the-real...

Shaykh Ilyas Ghumman (HA) is neither Bay't to Peer Zulfiqar nor takes any Islah nor has any Islaahi connection whatsover.

This year Peer Zulfiqar Saheb decided to randomly grant an honourary Khilafah.

This Silsilah is world famous for giving Khilafahs like M&Ms

Due to the global backlash it is even more important for them to now put this on Social Media and raise the morale of beleaguered Mureeds. The SilSIla is leaking Mureeds and Khulafah like anything and drastic measures are needed to arrest this decline so these photo-ops are necessary without giving people the full picture.

Many Ulama will continue to attend Islamic programs and nothing new.

No post ratings

Jump to page: