Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Islamophobic blogs

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2017 21:19
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.

Violating Rules - Please accept our warnings

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 31st August 2017 23:20
Just browsed your Blog and twitter....Seriously?

Please clarify what you mean by "Muslim Victim Industry" and "Anti_Prevent Brigade" "Islamafauxbia"

+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2017 10:05
Salaam

I have been meaning to write something for the past few days since this thread went up, but you had rendered me speechless. I did not know where to begin and where to end. I have skimmed through your links and decided they are not worth spending time over. Your opinions and writing style are atrocious and laughable. Please represent yourself as much as you like (as is your right in the UK), but please do not represent Islam and Muslims lest you may cause damage. To me it is clear that you are not qualified or competent enough to be a representative of the Muslim community. Please stop.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2017 11:36
BRITISH MUSLIMS‏ @org1peace Aug 31

despite my post 7/7 experience of 2005 and 2007, I am ignored, blocked and muted on social media

Maybe you should ask yourself why you are ignored on Social Media?

Having said that you are not being ignored on this forum you are most welcome to clarify and represent and defend your views and positions.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd September 2017 17:12
I tried to listen to your interviews and read as much as your blog posts as possible I think the following advice by an experienced activist is appropriate.

The Spotlight is not for everybody.

Sister Linda Sarsour Arab America Activist.

"The spotlight is not for everybody.....The ones who are gonna go on National Television and apologise every time something happens
stay home we dont need you on National Television, so those the Apologists stay home. The other ones are the whole other extreme,
I am not gonna mention any names there is only like two of those, dont go on national television either.

.....One thing I like to tell people is that when your on National Television I dont care how hard you try not to represent every muslim, you represent every muslim in this world thats just how it is. So we need the right people up there and those Uncles with a heavy (foreign) accent should not be on National television either, There are some with beautiful accents who can speak English beautifully and eloquently I am not talking about them..I am talking about those who are unable to express themselves the same they would be able to in Arabic or Urdu or any other language, for those folks National Television is not for you unless it is an Arabic, Urdu, or Bengali (T.V. channel) or in any other language.

Another thing I want to say National Television is not for everybody...(If your going National Television) dont be afraid to challenge the Media, if the Media are talking about ISIS I am gonna be like lets talk about how ISIS got there.

Last thing I will say about who should be in the National Media when it comes to debating Islamaphobes their has to be a couple of us who can do it, because some of us put us to shame on National Television when they are up against the Islamaphobes, Some people say that we should not debate with the Islamaphobes because we are giving them a platform...Well the media is giving them a platform whether you like it or not, So I say if their getting a platform then we are gonna take that platform too. But again its not for everybody Brothers and Sisters, if Sean Hannity (Fox news presenter and Islamaphobe) is calling you telling you that we need you to debate, Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller or Horowitz, and you know you gonna get tore up, do not go on Sean Hannitys programme and get tore up on behalf of our whole community."

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2017 18:43
How come you deleted your twitter account @ahmeddewsbury
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2017 20:50

BRITISH MUSLIMS‏ @org1peace
ive got no replies today from many i tweeted about the guardian "article" .popularity more important than humanity.
Im sick of this👎😡

Maybe you will have the courtesy to reply to this thread.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 10th September 2017 13:02
Note: Thread title updated as the opening post had nothing to do with Eid. It was filled with Islamophobic links.
No post ratings