You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Muadh_Khan, DeobandiImam, DeobandiLover, abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2017 10:04

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh (Peace, Blessings & Mercy of Allah be upon You).

This statement is being issued on the 18th of March 2017 and supersedes all previous statements on the subject.

Sayyiduna Bilal (RA) was the caller of Prayer for Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) but today the children of his land are calling for your help. His footsteps were heard in paradise, today your footsteps can reach paradise if you answer the call of his land.

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon Him) said to Bilal: “Bilal, tell me which act you did at the time of the morning prayer for which you hope to receive good reward, for I heard during the night the sound of your footsteps before me in Paradise?” Bilal (RA) replied: “I did not do any act in Islam for which I hope to get any benefit, but this, that when I perform complete ablution during the night or day I observe prayer with that purification, what Allah has ordained for me to pray.” [Sahih Muslim]

Food Security Situation September 2011 (c) Fewsnet

Read Full Release here:

report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 2Winner x 1