Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Barelvi fanatics attack Junaid Jamshed

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 22:05
ISLAMABAD: Famous fashion designer and singer-turned Islamic scholar Junaid Jamshed survives an attack on Islamabad airport in early hours of Sunday, TheNewsTribe.com reported.

Junaid Jamshed was attacked by some religious fanatics who had reportedly off boarded from a flight from Karachi.

The group of religious extremists took Juniad Jamshed on to their kicks and punches, and kept beating him.

Irony was that when no policeman on duty came for his rescue and people around kept making video of this brutal act.

youtu.be/GUNaVJbEKHg
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 23:07
scumbags. yet stupid deos love brealwis and try sucking up to them fighting against salafis.. i rememebr on sunniforum how every1 loved brealwis n kala hazrat raza shatan. these brealwis are mushrikeen and need to be dealt with same with the rawaafid. they accuse JJ of insulting ayesha رضي الله عنه and attack him for it yet in Pakistan like every other corner of the world kaafir shia openly called her a prostitute ( nauzubillah) and mushrik brealwis are all cosy with them and attend their gatherings. Allah disgrace these mushrik brealwis.
+1 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 23:37
Junaid Jamshed ‏@JunaidJamshedPK

I wish I wasn't travelling alone. A little distressed with what happened. Musalman the is liye bad'dua bhi na kr saka inke liye

Junaid Jamshed ‏@JunaidJamshedPK

Ye kamnaseeb agar ummat ko na jore sake to ummeed rakhta hun inki aane wali naslain hidayat yafta hongi Inshallah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 23:39
looks like these barelvis have got false bravado after mumtaz qadris funeral and think they can become ghazi like him.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2016 23:42
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

agree with you them being in bed with rafidah. never seen them make any noise against them even though they take out juloos on the streets cursing umar r.a. and aishah r.a. naudhubillah
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 00:20
Rajab wrote:
View original post

salaam

those that supported qadri and made excuses for his behaviour (i.e he did it out of his love for rasool (saw) and allah will judge him accordingly) should also do the same for these barelwis who are acting out of their love for hazrat ayesha (rd).

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 00:27
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

w.salam

well you got a point as you also made a similar point in that thread.

what junaid said was never a blasphemy and he still apologised. Almost a year later these rats have come out crawling from their hole
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 02:26
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

He made public tawbah! therefore the attack on him is wrong and should be condemned.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 06:51
No barelwi scholar will ever try to condemn this stupid act, even if they understand that it's stupid, as if they do, they will be cursed and treated the same way as Tahirul qadri.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 09:29
Rajab wrote:
View original post

according to news report tazeer also never committed blasphemy, but wanted to review blasphemy laws.

besides, according to mufti taqi in the hanafi madhab the death penalty is not carried out against a non muslim who commits blasphemy as non muslims are not expected to have such high regard for the rasoolullah (saw).

and besides, beside....my point is being consistent in our convictions and not being hypocritical. why so many excuses to absolve junaind jamshed and no excuses for the barelwis who attacked him? maybe the barelwis did not know jj retracted his statement?? maybe the barelwis were acting out of intense love of hazrat ayesha رضي الله عنه?? where are the excuses for the barelwis now that they have attacked a deobandi??
+2 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 09:32
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

maybe the barelwis who attacked him dont know about his retraction??

maybe they acted out of intense love for hazrat ayesha رضي الله عنه?

maybe allah will judge them according to their intentions and reward them?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 09:42
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Allah knows best.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 09:45
just watched the video of jj talking about hazrat ayesha رضي الله عنه. also watched his apology. first time i have watched them.

does this jahil even know who he is talking about? has he no respect for hazrat ayesha رضي الله عنه? does he even understand the status of the sahaba in islam?

i have no idea why people still look to jj as some semi alim/shaikh. the man is a disgrace. he prances about on stage with shameless women singing songs and still portrays himself as some religious authority!

i met him once in bradford. i was with a purana tablighi friend of mine. we saw jj walking and my freind pulled his car over like a fan boy and left it half on/off the road and ran to jj. i waited in the car as i have never been impressed by jj and had no desire to meet him. my start struck friend then forces me out of the car and made me meet him. i wasnt much impressed by him and (i think) his wife who was with him. we post videos and laugh at barelwis when their scholars dance and sing on stage, but turn a blind eye and make excuses when 'our' man does the same.
+1 -2Dislike x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 10:54

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

The thing is that we will see that what is fatwa and what is the law. Why are you taking a bit from the talk of Mufti Taqi sahb db and leaving the rest. Did he not say that the law is right in its place?

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 12:37
+1 -0Winner x 1