Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Dumb Atheists - Where will they draw the line?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Maria al-Qibtiyya
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2015 14:05

As-salaamu `Alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

Moronic atheists have already certified homosexuality in the "name of happiness" and "its their bussiness", and now I come across this:

Halalified YT Audio

The dumb atheist, when asked why incest is wrong, starts to rationalize it.

Then the many comments under the vid as well as many atheist-biased blogs actually come to his DEFENSE!

The usual arguments given for these sick and twisted acts is that "the two people are happy" and "why should we care". By this logic, im assuming Dr. Krauss and every other dumb atheist in the world would be okay with his wife having sexual relations with another man. After all, it makes her happy, and why would he want to go against the happiness of his own wife? And if his two children also begin an incestuous relationship, Im assuming he would not be the slightest bit disturbed (as long as they are using contraception of course!).

When will this stop?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2015 14:19
Whats funnier is that the idiot even gives scientific/biological reasons as to why incest may be "wrong" (in that, generally, pregnancies caused from it can lead to an abnormal child). Yet he still goes on to say he does not see anything wrong with it if its "a one off thing" and "they use contraception".

On a side note, its funny how these same atheists dont apply these basic biological arguments against homosexuality. Krauss gives the reason of abnormal child birth as the "possibility" of why incest could be wrong (though he still accepts it as valid if contraception is used and its a 'one off thing', lol). But this same reasoning can be used against homosexuality. Homosexuals represent less than 2 percent of the population yet account for an overwhelming majority of STD cases. Even BIOLOGICALLY it is wrong.

I find it quite disturbing how atheists pride themselves on being the upholders of science (even though most of them are idiots even in that field and only 'think' they are smart because its been ingrained in their mind that atheism = intellectualism), yet completely ignore basic biology when it comes to these types of issues. When it comes to homosexuality, all science is thrown out the window and its all about "well, they are happy so why should we stop them".

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2015 14:27
The only next steps I can see are bestiality and necrophilia. Im sure dumb atheists will find a way to rationalize these also.

"Hey, if a man is happy having sex with his dog, who are we to stop him. Am I right?"

and

"Hey, if a man wants to have sex with his wife's dead body, who are we to stop him. After all, its his wife and he ain't hurting anyone, is he?".

Might as well combine incest and necrophilia now. I mean why not?:

"Hey if a man wants to have sex with his sister's dead body...."

Ya Allah!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd October 2015 15:31
I think thats why the Ulemah state that we should not give credence, to every fool that waggles his tongue, because in our sincere desire to refute these people who have a marginal profile at best, we conversely make them and their ideologies better known.

Secondly we inadvertently help end up manifesting and deciminating their ideas, Professor Robert Cialdini wrote a book called "Influence", many years ago , in which he discussed behaviorial research studies, he mentioned something called " The Law of Social Proof", how this correspondents here would be that an individual might have "waswasa" concerning such things, and realise that he is sick, but once the individual comes across others with the same thoughts and view points, then his mind creates Social Proof that his ideas and thoughts are not sick but rather they are shared by many others, the individual no longer considers his behaviour to be abnormal, rather considers it normal.

To explain it better if a media organisation does a series of programmes and writes a series of articles on men having an affair with their sister in laws, the amount of people having affairs with their sister in laws will increase, those who secretly harboured such feelings will actively start pursuing their fantasies...Even individuals who would never have harboured such thoughts previously after consistently being exposed to this via the media will begin to have waswasas.

So such atheists and other deviants should not be given any importance or be considered worthy of being discussed.
+4 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 11:00
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Salam brother

I disagree with you, Atheism/agnosticism is the biggest fitnah of today (of our era) and this is not me saying this many big Ulema have said this including the likes of Mufti Abdur Rahman Manghera and Shaykh Hasan Ali, Maulana Sulaiman Kitaani and many more.

Shiasim, Braelviyya, Qadiyanis, Salafis and their various off shoots are all fitnahs of today without a doubt but the biggest of them all is Atheism. This fitnah is robbing people of their imaan and the one who has no faith and dies in that state then he has nothing and is doomed for an eternity, not something to be taken lightly.

I disagree with the theory we should ignore it, no we can't do that and the logic does not even apply, do you think the problem will go away by ignoring it?

Kids from a young age are trained and programmed in such a way to question everything, the generation 40-50 years ago if they asked their parents tricky questions about Allah they probably would get told to zip it otherwise they'll end up getting a smack and for that time and era it worked. Not anymore though, your kid asks you questions for example, where is Allah? Who is Allah? Why is there good and bad in the world? Why is their more evil? Why is their suffering? What happens when we die? The list goes on Etc etc. Now you tell that kid to zip it or threaten them or ignore it because frankly speaking parents probably don't know themselves, that kid is now developed to ask and question everything from school, those questions will remain with him and he/she will turn to alternative means to get answers online and offline. If they stumble across some intellectual atheists they'll take it all apart and before you know it the person doesn't believe in nothing.

This fitnah must not be taken lightly, go ask any imam that deals with local issues and this is one of the main issues, go ask the brothers of tableegh jamaat for their karguzari and you'll come across many accounts of apostasy, you'll come across people who don't know Islam no more, you'll come across those who have left it completely and you'll come across those who are not even sure what they are. The ahadith states to the nearest meaning that people will enter Islam in large numbers but they will also leave in large numbers, and that's exactly what's happening today.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of this, this is a actually a ground reality of what's happening out there. We need people to step up and join and give whatever time they can for deen in which ever capacity and ulema need to raise their game and alhamdulilah ulema like Maulana Abul Hasan from darul tahqiq etc have been setting up workshops on how to deal with this fitnah and what it's about.

Just look at the genius of Imam Ghazali rahimullah he dealt with this fitnah centuries ago, if ulema of the past had ignored the various fitnahs that rose in their eras , would they have just disappeared and gone? Alhamdulilah many don't exist today like the mutazilah etc and if they do then people know about them and the other view, but today we live in a God-less society and that view is promoted and there is no guarantee that your emaan will be same because you were born in a Muslim house or the emaan of your kids will be safe because they are born in a Muslim household, those days are long gone and sadly I've witnessed this. You have to build it, work on it and protect it.

Allah knows best
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 12:19
Did you actually read what I wrote? My comments were not about ignoring atheism. My comments were about not inadvertently promoting the Sexually perverted views of some fringe atheist.

Traditionally the Mashaykh have tackled ideologies head on, but when it comes to the desires of the heart, and perversions of the nafs, they have tackled them by promoting the opposite, and studies in behavioral science back up the veracity of this. For example when dishonesty and fraud becomes common place then you tackle this by relentlessly promoting the virtues of honesty and fair dealing, if Zinah becomes common place you deal with this by relentlessly promoting the virtues of Hayah and modesty.

As far as your comments go on the ideology of atheism , I think everyone knows that it is a major fitnah...that needs to be dealt with.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 12:42
Arslan. wrote:
View original post

I shall not be reading the replies.

Krauss is using enough ifs and buts such that we may simply ignore it at the moment.

As far as the question of drawing the line is concerned may be we should start drawing our own lines.

For example we should draw a line defining the ownership of Gulf oil.
It belongs to us Muslims.

Of course we can also start by demanding that we Muslims be allowed to uphold our values - even in the west.

And so on.

And none these is going to be easy.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2015 13:58
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Appologies Hazrat I must have misunderstood then.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2018 04:53
Then then the line was drawn for Lawrence Krauss.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2018 18:36
What I have observed that these athiests use very fancy and difficult to pronounce words with awkward spellings (evolutionists do it frequently). However their arguments are very dumb and faulty at the core. They make up fairy tales to deny the existence of Allah so that they are free to follow their nafs e ammarah without worrying about their conscience.
No post ratings