Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 09:57

From Shaykh Yunus Dudhwala (Head Chaplain Barts Health NHS Trust):

Quick brief about Coroner's decision in High Court today:

Alhamdulillah, the Orthodox Jewish community need to be thanked for this achievement, especially asher@gratt.co.uk who has been at the forefront of this campaign.

The Coroner in Tower Hamlets who is also Coroner for Inner North London refused to allow a scan for a Jewish Rabbi who had passed away and she wanted to do a post mortem. Jewish community went to court to get an injunction to stop post mortem and they were successful. They had her decision overturned and did scan, and the result was found.

The Jewish community wanted to have it in law that no Coroner should refuse a request for scan if a religious community request it. I have worked closely with the community and I joined them when we went to meet Michael Gove (Justice Minister) in June to talk about Coroner's issues.

He phoned on Friday and asked me to attend court today but had too much on at work, but Alhamdulillah, this is a very good result for both communities.

If we can send an e-mail of appreciation and thanks to Asher asher@gratt.co.uk from different community organisations, it will be good.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 10:06

Loading tweet

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 11:08
^

Salam Alaykum,

I wonder whether the secular camp and governments will give up so easily: After all, they have no regard or respect for what they consider as 'dangerous fables', and at the end have a very condescending view of religion, but particularly Islamic sensibilities - and such rulings are framed in such a way that we are made to be ever-thankful to the secularist master, just as a starving dog is thankful when his master throws him a bone from time to time.

So let us wait, pray and hope for the best.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 16:03

MuslimAnswers wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

Are you from South Africa, Brother?

Jzk

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 16:33
^

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

No I am not from South Africa. I am currently in the UAE.

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 19:04
MuslimAnswers wrote:
View original post

w.Salam

You have a very ridiculous and unrealistic outlook on practical aspects of life so that's why I asked.

You have to be either South African or KB Jihadi of some kind to have opinions like this.

A person with some sense of reality understands that there isn't a lot 3 million British Muslims can do about the situation which they find themselves in.

So all "venting" does is makes ones Nafs feel better and pious about the situation just like millions of those who live (like slaves) in pathetic societies like Saudia, Qatar and UAE and take digs at Muslims in India, America and Britain for living amongst the Kuffar!
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 20:16
^

Wa Alaykum Salam,

Thank you for your input and criticism.

Wa Salam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 20:37

MuslimAnswers wrote:
View original post

Asslamo Allaikum,

No problems anytime...

Somebody has to confront your silliness on the Internet running to Secular Pakistani Nationalists hosted from Anti-Islam TV channels and peddling outrageous Propaganda just because it happens to fit the narrative which you believe to be the Truth!

Loading tweet

Amazingly audacious guy! Someone who tweets this has the courage to advise others on the current political realities which surrounds them...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 30th July 2015 23:40
i sent email to asher, Alhamdulillah he replied and was very grateful to the support muslims gave and said there still alot of work to do. never thought id email a Jew to thank him lol. give credit where due i guess
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 31st July 2015 02:32
Quote:
Asslamo Allaikum,

No problems anytime...

Somebody has to confront your silliness on the Internet running to Secular Pakistani Nationalists hosted from Anti-Islam TV channels and peddling outrageous Propaganda just because it happens to fit the narrative which you believe to be the Truth!

Amazingly audacious guy! Someone who tweets this has the courage to advise others on the current political realities which surrounds them...

Wa Salam,

Ok, fair enough, if you consider there are more things to show as wrong, feel free to do so; Insha Allah everyone can benefit.
No post ratings