Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

is this site aganist salafist ????

You have contributed 6.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 13:55
ALSLAM ALEKOM WA RAHMT ALLAH WA BRKATOH

my dear brothers and sisters ??

i just wondering is this site against the salafist or salafi the followers of sheik al islam bin taimiah (rahmh Allah)

beecuase i see many topics for brother abu mohamed compare them with shia rafidah ???

can anyone answer me ???

walslam alekom wa rhamt Allah wa brkatoh
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 14:03
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah.

The site itself is strictly under the Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah.

Forum topics are from members to shed light on many subjects which afflict the Ummah.

You may reply to the topics that has you concerned and inshaAllah Abu Muhammad as well as other members will answer the doubts.

I hope this helps.

Wassalam
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 16:20
my brother i ask you for that i would like you to answer ??
is this site vs salafist or salafi ??? the followers of ibn timiah rahm Allah ???

becuase im from arabian country and would like to know that mean my english not very good or perfect for that i want direct answer

jazak Allah kair

walslam alekom wa rahmt Allah wa braktoh
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 16:50
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 22:45
fatih qoteba wrote:
ALSLAM ALEKOM WA RAHMT ALLAH WA BRKATOH

my dear brothers and sisters ??

i just wondering is this site against the salafist or salafi the followers of sheik al islam bin taimiah (rahmh Allah)

beecuase i see many topics for brother abu mohamed compare them with shia rafidah ???

can anyone answer me ???

walslam alekom wa rhamt Allah wa brkatoh

Salaam, I understand that your English is not very good and I cant speak Arabic, I will try to keep it simple, InshaAllah.

My dear respected brother, I am myself a follower of the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaa' and I am not against them. I follow the Salafus Saleheen by the will of Allah.

I would like to make it very clear that I am only a member of the site the same as you. I am not against Shaykul Islam Imam ibn Taymiyyah. I have not said any thing against the respected Imam, my comments are only to show who is not from the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaa' and how they compare to the Shia.

I take all that is good and Sahih from ibn Taymiyyah and leave what is not just like any other Scholar of Islam.

I have recently had some experiance with the view of the youngters who call them selves "Salafis", and SubhanAllah, they are not following the way of the Salafus Saleheen, instead they have adopted many of the views of the Shia and go against the Ijmaa of the Ummah. These "New Salafis" reject the Sunnah of the Khulafa e Rashedeen, they have acussed the followers of Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal of doing Bidda' and Shirk.

They tell many lies against the Salafus Saleheen. They tell lies about Imam Bukhari, They tell lies against the four Imams. They go against the Ijma' of the Ummah.

My brother if you speak Arabic and you are from the Middle East, then you should be well versed in the Quran and Hadith. These people do not translate the book of Allah correctly. The Tafseer of ibn Kathir is an excellent piece of work, but the Salafis have changed it many ways to suit their new ways.

I humbly request you to please take a look at the posts on the Blog, if you find any thing against the Ahle Sunnah wal Jamaat, then please correct me. But if you see the lies they have said against the Scholars of Islaam and against the Hadith, then InshaAllah you will see the truth come out.

The Shia Reject the Sunnah of Umar رضي الله عنه, these new Salafis who do not follow one of the Imams of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaa' also reject the Sunnah of Umarرضي الله عنه.

The Shia Reject the Sunnah of Uthman رضي الله عنه, These new Salafis also reject the Sunnah of Uthman رضي الله عنه.

They also tell lies against Imam Bukhari. SubhanAllah, If you trully follow the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaa', then you too will post articles on this site to expose such people.

You must be aware of the Hadith,

Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah PBUH saying, 'Actions (deeds) are only by intentions, and each man has only that which he intends. Whoever's emigration is for Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration is for Allah and His Messenger. Whoever's emigration is for some worldly gain which he can acquire or a woman he will marry, then his emigration is for that for which he emigrates'."

الحديث الأول
قَالَ: سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللهِ @ يقَُولُ: î عَنْ أَمِيْرِ المؤْمِنِينَ أَبِي حَفْصٍ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ إِنَّما الأَعْمَالُ بِالنِّيَّاتِ، وَإِنَّما لكُِلِّ امْرِئٍ مَا نوَى، فَمَنْ كَانتَْ هِجْرَُتهُ إِلىَ اللهِ وَرَسُولهِ؛ ˚ فَهِجْرَُتهُ إِلىَ اللهِ وَرَسُولهِ، وَمَنْ كَانتَْ هِجْرَُتهُ لدُنيَْا يُصِيبُهَا، أَوِ امْرَأَةٍ ينَْكِحُهَا؛ فَهِجْرَُتهُ رَوَاُه البُخَارِيُّ وَمُسْلِمٌ. .˝ إِلىَ مَا هَاجَرَ إِليَْهِ

Sorry, the Arabic is not Sahih.

Allah knows my intention is to help those people who are being troubled by these Salafees who are against the 4 Imams of Fiqh.

I trust in Allah and I fear non but He. I love the Prophet Muhammad(saw) and follow his way InshaAllah.

I apologies if I have upset you but Allah is All Aware of my intentions. I am only trying to help the Muslims who are being attacked by these Salafees with something to show them the truth.

MaaSalaam.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 30th October 2010 22:51
I would like to add that Imam ibn Taymiyyah was a Muqallid of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal, but these new Salafees are against following one Imam. They are Ghair Muqallid.

Also the reason for posting so many items at once was because of the time I have had due to the lack of work. We dont know how much time we have left in this world. Therefore, It was important that I do as much as I can. There is no point of keeping all the information to my self. If I get busy in work again then I will not be able to post anything on the forums or the blogs for some time.

If i keep the Haq to myself, then this would be injustice to my fellow Muslims & Shaytan would be in advantage and his Wasawis would be very strong & dificult to hold back. Allah help us & protect us from the whispers of Shaytan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 31st October 2010 18:03
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2010 21:46
bark Allah beek for explanation
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 5th November 2010 21:52
fatih qoteba wrote:
bark Allah beek for explanation

I'm glad that got cleared, but Jazakallah brother for asking. If you look further into this website, you shall see why this conversation is important to me and the rest of us.

Salaam.

Please feel free to comment and criticise any time, we are allways learning and correcting our selves.

Please take a look at my blog (you can click on the Hadith below) tihs will give you a very good understanding on how much we love and respect our Salafus Saliheen.
No post ratings
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2010 07:13
I don't think that this website is against the lead of any muslim religion , but there are some links available here which like create some kind of threat to
the society and that should not be allowee otherwise all here is quite good.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2010 10:20
Anonymous wrote:
I don't think that this website is against the lead of any muslim religion , but there are some links available here which like create some kind of threat to
the society and that should not be allowee otherwise all here is quite good.

assalaamu 'alaykum,
could you be more specific about the links which maybe "some kind of threat to
the society" so that they can be checked?
Jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2010 13:59

"ummi taalib" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
I don't think that this website is against the lead of any muslim religion , but there are some links available here which like create some kind of threat to the society and that should not be allowee otherwise all here is quite good.
assalaamu 'alaykum, could you be more specific about the links which maybe "some kind of threat to the society" so that they can be checked? Jazakallah

Any kind of "Threat to Society" is totaly unislamic. If any kind of text that is taken out of context, then that too is unIslamic. How ever, if any correct text is taken out of context, then that is unjust. I have not visited all the pages if this site, but the ones I have are definately not a threat. As sister Ummi Taalib has said, plese point them out.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2011 03:10
Muslims call them self's one ummah but they are so divide Sunni Shia Wahabi
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2011 10:49
"stopincest wrote:
Muslims call them self's one ummah but they are so divide Sunni Shia Wahabi

First of all, many of the extreme Shi'a groups, such as the Twelvers, are not considered part of the Muslim Ummah. They are considered disbelievers, and outside of the fold of Islam. They hold beliefs and principles which are the complete opposite of what is clearly stated in the Qur'an and Sunnah. See the following: http://www.muftisays.com/forums/members-research-group/5165/the-devils-deception.html

As regards differences within ahlus-sunnah w'al-jama'ah, and the four schools (maliki, hanbali, shafi'ee and hanafi), then each of the four schools has its sources in the Qur'an and hadith, and they differ only on interpretation, application, and scholarly analysis of those sources.

However, the etiquette that was and is still observed by each of the four schools is: 'Our opinion is correct with the possibility of being incorrect, and their opinion is incorrect with the possibility of being correct.'

Hence, the scholars of one school do not criticize the scholars of another school, but rather understand that each is following an interpretation of the same sources of Shari'a (the Qur'an and hadith) as propounded by their Imams - all of whom possessed the ability to infer ruling directly from the Qur'an and hadiths of the Messenger (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2011 17:59
But why are there 4 schools of thought in the first place? It's a cause of division in the Muslims Ummah, There should have only been 1 school of thought the Sunni school of thought but then there are branches within the Sunni school of thought as you your self have said Hanfi, Deobandi, Barelvi, Shafi, there must be more as well so even in one school of thought there are branches why

The world laughs at this and takes advantage of it in many ways
No post ratings